Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:34:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the biggest changes in your life caused by Bitcoin?  (Read 2902 times)
Aba

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:02:17 PM

Since I know bitcoin, besides the income I get from bitcoin that is bigger rather than the result of the work I doing before I know about bitcoin. Also my knowledge about  bitcoin and blockchain technology is getting better, with a lot of reading information in this forum and other references related to bitcoin and blockchain technology. This is which changed my life
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:21:54 PM

I certainly get more income thanks to bitcoin, but to me it is not important. The most important change in my life is that now my whole life is full and varied. I am constantly doing something. I really miss 24 hours a day. I like it. Our time is the greatest wealth after bitcoin.
dongamk

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:23:52 PM

Well bitcoin mining on small or even medium scale can't do anything for long time. But changes are being made in life caused by btc Smiley
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:25:49 PM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything related to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!
For me, the biggest changes happened to me because of bitcoin are financially I became freer or income are higher than before. Aside from my day to day office work, I also have bitcoin on the side. Investing in it and allowing it to grow. It is good that bitcoin is allowing me to gain valuable asset in my wallet that I can use in the future. This helps me to be worry free as well about my expenses and other stuff.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:42:27 PM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything related to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!
For me, the biggest changes happened to me because of bitcoin are financially I became freer or income are higher than before. Aside from my day to day office work, I also have bitcoin on the side. Investing in it and allowing it to grow. It is good that bitcoin is allowing me to gain valuable asset in my wallet that I can use in the future. This helps me to be worry free as well about my expenses and other stuff.

Financially, there is just so much one has been able to achieve even if you had some bucks before. I had a daily job and earning well, but the ability to be able to contribute while using some of my skills to offer services and even with some campaigns, it has been a wonderful one. Passively, I earn something quite tangible to be enough to make me relaxed to take care of other things with some other offline payments I get.
THAHIRHAJI

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:50:19 PM

I was frustrated due to my financial requirement and looking for a comfortable part time job which will support my financial requirement. Luckily I get the chance to join bitcoin forum and I am learning lot of things. Bitcoin bring me the confidence that I can also achieve in life. Success or defeat the confidence bringing in your mind is the bigger most mental support that the biggest change in my life caused by bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:01:11 PM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!
The biggest change in my life since i started the bitcoin is i have been an investors/trader in digital coins, i was trading alternative coins couples years ago and it is very difficult to find best way for getting constant profit from trading alternative coins and almost all of my friend they were give up and never comes back on digital coins world because they could not got constant profit from trading, but i am always learn more about the analysis technical and fundamental of digital coins and always follow the new information about it to make prediction of the price.
birra guzez

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:57:00 PM

Bitcoin made so many things possible for me that i wasn't even able to afford and thanks to it i know can pay all my expanses and be totally independant . It also allowed me to purchase whatever i want with whatever currency i need .
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:40:32 PM

Bitcoin made so many things possible for me that i wasn't even able to afford and thanks to it i know can pay all my expanses and be totally independant . It also allowed me to purchase whatever i want with whatever currency i need .

The biggest change in my life since I start is I have given the opportunity to earn another income not just in my current work. I can already save bigger money than the usual savings I had and soon I can have the chance to travel in different places because I can save enough money for my travel in some of the places I haven't been to yet. Maybe someday also, I can bring my family with me to travel and have some fun in the places we long to go.
Freyya08

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:51:48 PM

When i start joining bitcoin i become more focus and goal oriented person. I am now determined to achieved my goals. I was able to save and invest for my future. Also it helps me on my daily expenses. I hope someday i can get to travel the whole world.

wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:07:31 PM

When i start joining bitcoin i become more focus and goal oriented person. I am now determined to achieved my goals. I was able to save and invest for my future. Also it helps me on my daily expenses. I hope someday i can get to travel the whole world.
Bitcoin has the biggest changed in my life so far the opportunity to earn online anytime. The chance to earn money is giving me the freedom in bitcoin. Yes bitcoin is really helpful in many people or users rather.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Zastria

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:28:15 PM

Much has changed in my life after getting to know cryptocurrency and bitcoin. As a student, of course bitcoin adds to the daily activity bustle, but is very profitable in terms of finance and also improves focus in learning or in finding bitcoin. So I have to be good at dividing my time between college and looking for bitcoin as revenue
crocozino

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:37:15 PM

Since I know bitcoin and cryptocurrency, first thing I have noticed it is  the income I get from bitcoin that is almost same as the salary on my work I'm working. Also my knowledge how blockchain technology is working gets better, with a lot of information in this forum. I learned how to master some altcoins))
and one more thing - those rigs in my house - yes, they are very noticeable change of my life
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:41:14 PM

what bitcoin change my life is finacial..i earn money for the first time which i am the one who work for it for my entire life i never done working because i got married at the very young age and i am always depending to my husbands income i've been a plain housewife for almost 12 years so i have so much to thank to bitcoin.
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:50:34 PM

It is more personal to me on asking what have changed since I started believing on cryptocurrency and bitcoin. But for the benefits of discussions will share. I have big disappointment regarding online scammers since last year because of false hope and end to disappointment. I promised not to engage an online investment but trying bitcoin prove me one thing. Don’t lose hope and trust in a system that failed you once but learn from it and be a better one.
Bizzler

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:07:38 PM

- My girfriend left me

- I was scammed a few times (including Mt.Gox)

- I don´t sleep at night  Grin

- I will celebrate Christmas alone with my laptop, but I still love it
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:12:59 PM

what bitcoin change my life is finacial..i earn money for the first time which i am the one who work for it for my entire life i never done working because i got married at the very young age and i am always depending to my husbands income i've been a plain housewife for almost 12 years so i have so much to thank to bitcoin.
I also change my financial status in life even I'm a student I have an opportunity to earn money and help to my family. Bitcoin is very helpful and useful that's why it is good to spread this so that many people can be able to use it and become benefited.

dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:36:10 PM

Before, I was too costly, and overspend to things that I don't really need or unnecessary. Though I have a good paying job, my salary isn't sufficient enough to provide with the lifestyle I have in the past. I live my life to the fullest and luxurious that I totally forget about my future financially. With Bitcoins, I was inspired to save and learn to manage my money very well. It taught me to invest for my future. I was so very blessed to have this kind of opportunity being in a signature campaign that can cover my savings allocation and investment.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:27:02 AM

Since I know bitcoin, besides the income I get from bitcoin that is bigger rather than the result of the work I doing before I know about bitcoin. Also my knowledge about  bitcoin and blockchain technology is getting better, with a lot of reading information in this forum and other references related to bitcoin and blockchain technology. This is which changed my life
For me the biggest changes in my life is i learn how to value time by time management and ofcourse money. It is really an opportunity for me by knowing bitcoin in my life because it helps me my everyday needs and having also a knowledge about cryptocurrency.

Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:54:48 AM

Bitcoin he can change my life i can earn money wit my self and I managed my time here with my kids and the biggest can change  I can learned about bitcoin
I am very fortunate to be in bitcoin because bitcoin can change my way of life and be able to soothe money issues, bitcoin bolts me extra extraordinary income. before I know bitcoin I never save because what I can run out of it and after know me so can save .. besides that I can have what I have not had and many advantages ..
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: