Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:24:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the biggest changes in your life caused by Bitcoin?  (Read 2902 times)
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:06:32 AM

Bitcoin is a blessings in my life and it really changes me a lot.The biggest changes is in terms of financially I can buy now what I want and do more savings in my bank account in every earnings that I have in bitcoin.It gained me a lot of knowledge  about cryptocurrency and learnings the things from it I will continue working on it until it was here and became stable for the future.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:10:40 AM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!

my greatest chance is to get bitcoin from existing campaign from this forum by campaigning ICO program from them i can get very big profit and get bitcoin to increase my capital for trading.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:19:07 AM

Its not about the earning, its about the learning. Knowledge is what i gain in bitcoin and change me to be smarter in doing things. Its the biggest change in my life

It should be both, learning new knowledge but with no good effect would be useless imho. Knowledge only is not enough for your life, you need an income. No matter how many knowledge you learn but if you cant use to earn something then I would suggest you to stop learning any knowledge.
If you only use your knowledge to be smarter in doing things but you are not earning something, so how will you fulfill your daily needs? Being smart is good but smart with no money is....(fill your own words)  Grin
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:40:28 AM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!

my greatest chance is to get bitcoin from existing campaign from this forum by campaigning ICO program from them i can get very big profit and get bitcoin to increase my capital for trading.

Yep that's how most of us started here. One good ico investment can actually chamge your life. In general, i'm really thankful to have known btc. I wasn't sure previously if i'll ever get the financial freedom i want but thanks to bitcoin, i did.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:56:11 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 07:54:36 AM by TTITA

Bitcoin is a blessings in my life and it really changes me a lot.The biggest changes is in terms of financially I can buy now what I want and do more savings in my bank account in every earnings that I have in bitcoin.It gained me a lot of knowledge  about cryptocurrency and learnings the things from it I will continue working on it until it was here and became stable for the future.
It's glad when bitcoin can change everything from the people life.
The profit generated by bitcoin throughout 2017 is unexpected, none was predicted before this 2017 the community was growing fast, large investors entering the market, volume trading skyrocketed during the year. Having consequences bitcoin prices having up positive trend many times.
This can certainly improve the economic wealth of a person who doubled.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:45:53 AM

Bitcoin is a blessings in my life and it really changes me a lot.The biggest changes is in terms of financially I can buy now what I want and do more savings in my bank account in every earnings that I have in bitcoin.It gained me a lot of knowledge  about cryptocurrency and learnings the things from it I will continue working on it until it was here and became stable for the future.
I'm glad when bitcoin can change everything from the lives of people including you.
The profit generated by bitcoin throughout 2017 is unexpected, no one predicted earlier that this year the bitcoin community continues to grow into large and large investors entering the market, so bitcoin prices continue to rise positively.
This can certainly improve the economic wealth of a person who doubled.
Definitely that is true that bitcoin improves the economic wealth. As a bitcoin earner, I started to get busy thinking many ways other than joining in a campaign. I didn't notice that my life is slowly diverting on how to make more income by bitcoin. And now I am more focused on earning  btc in any other ways.
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:23:32 AM

Its not about the earning, its about the learning. Knowledge is what i gain in bitcoin and change me to be smarter in doing things. Its the biggest change in my life

Everything is not money. But the good think with bitcoin is with bitcoins you can earn and learn at the same time. Bitcoin currency is a new ways of doing buying and selling and it is now changing the whole world prospective.  Bitcoin has make my life a lot of more interesting and purposeful and i am really happy to be in people who actually know and uses bitcoins.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:26:04 AM

Before using and trading Bitcoin I used to live only with my offline income, from my real job, it was enough but not really helping me to reach many goals. After trading and working on Bitcoin I started earning a good additional income online which is helping me to resolve many financial problems.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:29:27 AM

After being successful in some campaigns, I was able to earn large amount of profit. Honestly it was not an easy thing but as I persevere to reach my goal, I was able to realize that bitcoin really does make people's lives change. Currently, I was able to buy all of our pending bills. I don't aks anymore also for my allowance from my parents and I was so much able to buy all the things that I want.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:33:19 AM

Before I was not able to earn large amount of income but with the help of bitcoin, I became more than able to earn and it even exceeded from my expectation. I didn't thought bitcoin would make a big impact in my life but as I kept on doing it I was able to realize that with hardwork and effort, nothing is impossible with bitcoin. I am grateful for bitcoin my whole life no matter what happens.

Natsuu

Activity: 1134
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:34:45 AM

Everything is not money. But the good think with bitcoin is with bitcoins you can earn and learn at the same time. Bitcoin currency is a new ways of doing buying and selling and it is now changing the whole world prospective.  Bitcoin has make my life a lot of more interesting and purposeful and i am really happy to be in people who actually know and uses bitcoins.
For me brothers financial is the big change bitcoin caused to me imagine working while spending time with your family and doing chores. But i agree that bitcoin teaches us many things learning while earning.

AwpDragonPoor

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:36:53 AM

The amount of time i have dedicated to the coin and surrounding cryptos. Before, i met btc, i wouldn't fawn over coinmarketcap or exchanges, constantly checking for prices, and reading bitcointalk. Now that i have taken an active part in this, i have found myself spending lots of time trying to do research, and purchase coins at a cheap price. Managing bitcoin is an tiring task!!
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:38:00 AM

Actually, because of Bitcoin I'm now more aware of financial education and the importance economy. Bitcoin trigger my curiosity about it, I'm forced to learn about economics more in-depth. And the best thing is my mind is free from central bank monopoly.
In income terms, personally, since I'm still a student, it dramatically helps my finance, mainly I get it from my Bitvest signature campaign. It pays enough, and it exceeds the minimum wage per month in my country.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:23:52 AM

Well when I accepted Bitcoin I lessen my time in leisure I start investing most od it to the thing that is very helpful to my parents. We are not born with a silver spoon and evry meal that we have counts as a millenial having knowledge regarding this matter really counts.
Currently none (that's right). Of course, the BTC helps in the financial aspect, whether it is participating in paid campaigns here in the forum or in successful trades in the exchanges but the impact of it on my life and basically theoretical and a point for study, something that can open the door to many other areas . It may be that from here several years the BTC has some real influence on my life but at the moment I am just an aficionado by the technology that enjoys that gorgeous moment of passing of the coin.
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:39:57 AM

for me it changes my life in financial aspect. Doing Bitcoin helped me to earn money and help my family in a decent way of working. It really helps a lot, coz I don't have to leave home for work and I can do household chores qhile working at home. I learned to be more patient, because in Bitcoin you're not a minumun wage earner and wait for the 15th/30th of the month to recieve your salaray. Here you can earn depends on your Skills. I really learned a lot working with bitcoin and it brings back my closeness  with my family.

Darknight31

Activity: 209

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:48:10 AM

Bitcoin has given me a lot and it is more than what I expected. I was so broke before but because of bitcoin, I was able to provide money to support my daily needs. I do not ask anymore an allowance from my parents instead I claim it knowing that I l've been earning big because of this. I also become more able to buy all the things I want and I will always be thankful with what bitcoin did to my life. I wouldn't end up like this if it wasn't for bitcoin.
As a student i guess the major change in my life caused by bitcoin is that i can now buy things that i want, and be able to support some of my daily needs without asking from my parents. It has changed my life, financial aspect. And it had help me saved even though im just still a student. And i will be forever thankful to know bitcoin.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:14:33 PM

My financial life is getting better. I get income  from bitcoin. I can fulfil my daily needs because of bitcoin.
Although it isn't much,  I am very grateful. I guess most people are just like me. They're greatly assisted by the presence of bitcoin.
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:37:36 PM

Since being involved in bitcoin many things changed in my life. I am now more focused on my future goals which i included bitcoin in, and i organized my time to achieve my short and long term goals.
Bitcoin affected many things but the my financial state is the most affected thing. I now have a stable source of income that allows me to live more comfortably especially that i'm a student. It also affected my daily time. I stopped wasting time on useless things like sociol media and i spend more time working and expending my knowledge in bitcoin.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:59:31 PM

I have been jobless after graduating from the university and was finding it to get a permanent job since all the jobs i got was freelancing and thus temporal, once i got introduced to bitcoin, i have seen that i have been able to get financial freedom and instead for looking for jobs, i currently own my own business and now employ people.
Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:05:07 PM

The biggest changes of my life is yet to come. Even though I haven't earning much for now, but still how I see things is different. Well, I think it is because what we are doing now is very advance. What we see on movies, those science fiction movies that we are watching is really now possible because of what we are discovering. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies gave me a bright future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: