Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:44:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the biggest changes in your life caused by Bitcoin?  (Read 2902 times)
accm092

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:52:46 PM

For me BTC is a opportunity to earn not just extra money but huge money other than to my regular salary at work.
I can work at company while checking on the trend about the rate changes.
BTC is opportunity for us to success in life  investing for our future is a great deal.  When you check the previous change rate of BTC  it only show that you are in the right place to invest your money.  in fact we don't need to do any effort  even were sleeping bitcoin making money for us.   Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:08:09 PM

The biggest changes in my life caused by bitcoin is i have already extra income to afford my needs. That helps my financial problem, and it also improve my knowledge to know some ideas to invest in bitcoin. My life is getting busy and focus more in bitcoin, and spend more time on bitcoin. As of now we don't worry anymore in our financial problem because bitcoin is a good opportunity that it gives us chance to earn and invest.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:43:46 PM

i'm not consider signature campaign as my main source to get bitcoin and even more than 70% my current bitcoin and altcoin come from trading and the common thing changes from being bitcoin users is most of them has been done increase their wealth and this is also happened to me that my biggest changes during use cryptocurrencies is i can get steady income from that
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:47:46 PM

i'm not consider signature campaign as my main source to get bitcoin and even more than 70% my current bitcoin and altcoin come from trading and the common thing changes from being bitcoin users is most of them has been done increase their wealth and this is also happened to me that my biggest changes during use cryptocurrencies is i can get steady income from that
I'm sure that for every Bitcoin user has something to tell interesting about his life, which is connected with the use of crypto currency. For me, the very first activity of the crypto currency was marked by the payment of all debts and credits. I think that this is the maximum of what I had to do. And today I'm working on buying my own home.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:45:07 PM

A lot of things have changed ever since I started earning by means of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. Although I have a regular job, the amount of my wage really isn't enough to compensate all my bills and cost of living. I was still having a hard time. But, after four months here in the forum and doing cryptocurrency, I earned my first btc. I was able to pay my bills and save some money, and at a young age, I have already bought a lot, and is already planning of having my dream house built. I am also able to pursue my MA now because of it.
namjar

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:27:19 PM

Not many, the only thing that changed drastically is the way that i manage my money, since i started using bitcoins, i have became a very, but very greedy man, seriously, i do not even want to spend $1 in a single coffee, lmao.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
DMiracle1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:29:12 PM

Change is the law of life. And it is the one constant thing in our life. Big change have come into my life when i got the chance to know bitcoin. I have become more hopeful and confident about what future may bring. I am now more focus on my goals. I've created a dream board. Seeing my dreams every day on a dream board brings my dreams to life. In due course my dreams will become real and i start to believe in the possibility of achieving these dreams through bitcoin.
kingmakercoolguy

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:38:22 PM

I am new to bitcoins so far it did not bring in any kind of changes in my life.I found bitcoins interesting as i was observing the market  of bitcoins from 2016.
Fatmoo

Activity: 117

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:11:54 PM

I'm waiting for some of gamblers here that wanted to share their stories about how bitcoin change their lives after losing a ton of money.
By the way here's mine, -Bitcoin not really change my life but it is really a big help for my family expenses.
orengitu

Activity: 608
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:31:37 PM

bitcoin changed my life ,, one of them is not thinking when buying something in want .. make me more eager to earn money in bitcoin (greedy).. and I am sure ,, in the future, I will make more money from bitcoin ..

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 07:30:48 PM

bitcoin changed my life ,, one of them is not thinking when buying something in want .. make me more eager to earn money in bitcoin (greedy).. and I am sure ,, in the future, I will make more money from bitcoin ..
it is necessary to carry out real actions today or now, because in the future the situation can change very drastically. If we take into account that the new government of some state is trying to establish control over the Crypto currency, then you should not expect good prospects for the future.
Pintasak

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:18:16 AM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!
Its the biggest blessings i had receive this year.Bitcoin made my life better than before.It opens me in many opportunities that change my life.It helps me more to gain earn for my family and daily needs.It helps me and taught how to improve other skills i never learn before.I learned also how to invest and save money for my future

sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:53:26 AM

it is necessary to carry out real actions today or now, because in the future the situation can change very drastically. If we take into account that the new government of some state is trying to establish control over the Crypto currency, then you should not expect good prospects for the future.
if I still do not change much now, but my bitcoin can pay for my college, it's very fun for me, because the college's financing comes from hard work of my own, before I know bitcoin like that will not happen. even if I want to get more profit we have to work hard from now on.

PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:41:48 AM

The biggest changes I've seen caused by bitcoin not only in my life but in the life of my nephew who since he join bitcoin and earn a lot..their life change dramatically, consider that their life is mere  average living only and sometimes what they earn from the company or institution he belong with is not enough to suffice the needs of their family.. and sometimes when one member get sick and need to rush to hospital they barely had nothing but small amount in his pocket..but now that they found bitcoin and join in it for a couple of months now.. they're earning almost hundred thousand..and now they have more than what they need.. they were able buy the house they rent in, and renovate it the way they want, save some for their future and planning to open a business..isn't good and inspiring to know how God blessed their life through bitcoin..

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:30:48 AM

Biggest changes in my life caused by bitcoin, so far I couldn't believed that I was able to earn such big amount of money through these bitcoin currency type of business (for me it is) I could hardly believe that someone like me would get the opportunity to do what I want, to go where I want, and spend as much as I want with my family and friends, it is indeed a blessing for me.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:41:02 AM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!
After using bitcoin for a long time, I have recieved a lot of benefit from bitcoin. Most of the changes that occured in my life happened within my financially views. Bitcoin has already granted me large profits over time and I am very grateful that bitcoin has given me a lot of money that's why I am hoping more from it and I hope things will keep on getting more here in bitcoin.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:44:48 AM

Just like what everybody is saying, bitcoin has been a blessing in disguise to my life. I was able to provide for my daily needs and I was also able to buy all the things I want. I really love bitcoin and I don't think I would end up like this if it wasn't for bitcoin. I don't think I will still be able to live without it anymore. I can't afford to loose bitcoin in my life anymore.
Shady

Activity: 294

Life is a game, you either play it or get played.

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:52:46 AM

Bitcoin came after learning Internet Marketing, so having been changed already was something that made me establish myself differently than everybody else. Although nowadays, it builds onto what time was put in even though the past didn't attract me like it should regardless on how everything grew.

What came from cryptocurrency noticeably was the economy connection with other coins and hardware intelligence that lead to higher standards.

Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 05:56:13 AM

For me , the biggest benefit that bitcoin gives me is that I become conscious about investing and the technology thar involve with it. As of now, I can say that because of this, I help my family and hoping to help them even more thru this technology.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:22:24 AM

Until now I have not felt the great impact of bitcoin, this is because my mistake did not dare to buy bitcoin a year ago when the price is still around $ 1050, when I first know bitcoin I think the price is expensive and expect the price to fall.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: