Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:35:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the biggest changes in your life caused by Bitcoin?  (Read 2905 times)
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:36:56 AM

Bitcoin is a blessing to my life. Even though I have a day job and I earn well from my monthly salary, but I also have to pay a good amount of mortgage payment every month. After making that mortgage payment I don't usually have enough money to enjoy my weekends. However, since the time I started trading and earning from various signature campaigns, I have started to to save money. I can actually see my balance increasing in my bank account. Which I couldn't have done if I didn't have this extra source of income through bitcoin. So it is indeed a blessing for me.
maybe most of us this is what has to say,that the extra income we've got being in this forum.when i was a ordinary employee earning minimum amount in my country,every payday is one of my biggest problem.because i dont know how to divide my income from housing loan,billings kids allowances and personal allowance.almost same situation every 15th and 30th of the month.until someones told me about this community and help me out of my obligations.now im earning better now doing two jobs.my regular job in real and my signature campaign and trading here.ofcourse the bonus is the coin on my portfolio that stans as my Holding.
mindfly09

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:26:00 AM

The biggest changes in my life caused by bitcoin, i have an ability and knowledge how to invest in bitcoin and how to save money wisely. Bitcoin i a great opportunity that came in our life because it helps us to earn easy money and it may helps to solve our financial problem. I've more to focus to spread bitcoin in other people and sharing knowledge. The biggest changes in my life caused by bitcoin i don't have anymore problem about financial.
Chingchangfu

Activity: 77
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:28:32 AM

Right now I don't have a story to tell because I just started with this bitcoin thing and I tried some alt-coin trading because one of my friend told me that I could earn in trading.

https://flogmall.com/
⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫   
⚫ FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ⚫

Neglected Person

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:30:39 PM

The big change that bitcoin has brought in my life is that I am self-sufficient now. Moreover, working in bitcoin Forum, earning bitcoin earning money and I can help my family in different ways.My life has become brighter.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:50:45 AM

The biggest change in my life right now is that it's easier for me to do whatever I want, I've never felt the lack of money and I can help troubled people including my family.

Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:22:33 AM

The biggest change in my life since i joined bitcoin is that i get to earn double income. I mean i earn from my regular jon but its more really exciting to earn another income from not pressured work as my part time. Mind you this kind of part time from bitcoin is giving a good pay. I am very much happy to be part of this ans i will still be working til bitcoin wants me to.
pinggoki

Activity: 1512
Merit: 418

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:31:07 AM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!
Bitcoin had made a big changes on my life whether positive or not. Through bitcoin I could now able to buy all the things I want, visit the places I have never been before and help my parents in our financial expenses. Despite of what bitcoin have done, it also have a negative effect, since I am a student I couldn't focus on my study just like before.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Future3000

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:36:57 AM

My work changed
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:40:19 AM

The biggest changes in my life is it makes me more  focus and it makes me more determine in pursuing my goals. It also makes me giving more value to my earnings and not spending it in a nonsense thing because it is not that easy in earning those bitcoins.

its a amazing changing in my life when i become bitcoiner,its a big challenge for me....earning in bitcoin is exciting,just posting to all forum in signature campaign....bitcoin is not pressured like working in office and giving a good potential to all....
andrei214

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:35:08 AM

Maybe, bitcoin help me manage my time better.It makes my time that i usually spend to not so important things, now i spend it in bitcoin.I spent it with bitcoin, which i know, it could give me money.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
anhlandibo12

Activity: 151

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:53:04 AM

The biggest change of my life is that my view of making money is not as narrow as it used to be. In the past, I thought it took a lot of knowledge to make a lot of money but that thought was totally wrong. With Bitcoin just hardworking and cultivating knowledge about the market, I was able to earn enough money for personal needs.

biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:08:06 PM

The most important thing is that in financial terms, my finance is very helpful with bitcoin. Secondly, there are many new friends in the bitcoin community today. Can be mutually sharing and helpful, this is the biggest change I've experienced in the last few months since I started getting to know bitcoin.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:28:19 PM

For me , the biggest benefit that bitcoin gives me is that I become conscious about investing and the technology thar involve with it. As of now, I can say that because of this, I help my family and hoping to help them even more thru this technology.

The biggest change in my life is to become a patience man because in my life is i dont have a patience if i have money its easy to drain but now i practice my self to become have a patience.now i plan to invest a bitcoin because now aday bitcoin is very low so this time its nice to buy a bitcoin and waiting to pumping again because im sure in the future bitcoin will become expensive.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cryptorampage

Activity: 56
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:32:22 PM

My life is changed when I entered the cryptocurrency world, I just give my entire time in this . I hope all countries accept this and we could say bye bye to all banking system.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:40:35 PM

my life was changed when i learned about bitcoin. Right now we have a lot of investment in bitcoin and other ICO. because of this cryptocurrency we can buy gadgets and we can now go somewhere that we want to go. crytocurrency teach me to be patience, be responsible and most of all to manage my time.
Come on!

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:43:16 PM

Now, I am more cautious to my expenses because I know what I had gone through to earn that money. Everything, small or big need to be appreciated because it has own value. It helps me to determine what my goal really is.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:12:42 PM

The biggest changes in my life is it makes me more  focus and it makes me more determine in pursuing my goals. It also makes me giving more value to my earnings and not spending it in a nonsense thing because it is not that easy in earning those bitcoins.

the biggest changing in my life because of bitcoin is a great reason behind me...
its a big difference in my life when i started to became bitcoiner,it help me to determine my ambition in my family....i appreciated all the things that i earn in bitcoin,its helpful....
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:40:45 PM

the biggest changing in my life because of bitcoin is a great reason behind me...
its a big difference in my life when i started to became bitcoiner,it help me to determine my ambition in my family....i appreciated all the things that i earn in bitcoin,its helpful....
Honestly, I grew up in a poor family where in most of the time we are going to school without any money in our pocket, or worst not having a breakfast, but still as I would love to continue my studies so I see to it that even though I am hungry I will still go to school, and thanks to bitcoin since I met this I can now buy any food I want in school and helping my siblings as well in their school expenses.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:01:11 PM

I remembered  I don't have money to buy my want and needs  but after I see this opportunity I earn a lot of money  so now I can afford to buy my wants and needs with the help of bitcoin. But before I get this of what Im here right now I wait few months before I earn profit because they need to get my capital first. Because of my patient Im here now I earn more money and my income is good and I hope it will increase more in the next few months so I can afford to buy house and car for my future. I need more hardwork so my dream come true with help of the bitcoin.
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:02:07 PM

I can make my family happy, I got some benefits from bitcoin and it really helped me to capture my family needs, I also built a small house and a car for my family, my life after know bitcoin changed drastically

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: