Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:26:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the biggest changes in your life caused by Bitcoin?  (Read 2902 times)
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:46:21 AM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!

Bitcoin brought a lot of changes in my life. From nothing to everything. Bitcoin was able to recognize my needs and it serves as a helping hand whenever I'm in need financially. Also, I was able to pay our bills easily without any hussle. It also helps tlme save for my future. I am very much happy with these changes since I had bitcoin because it brought me chances to be successful and to strive better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
okwang231

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:46:04 AM

Maybe the biggest change in my life since I started with bitcoin was that I myself was educating myself for this great help for my parents so that would reduce the cost of my parents and above all helped kona my family also had to spend at home so thank you very much for bitcoin because it changed the life of my life now I can finish my study because of the help of bitcoin

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:10:02 AM

Bitcoin changed my life in everyday work to do i have a time for bitcoin and he gave me a big opportunity to have achieved my goals and additional learning in this world.
InformationGooble

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:31:36 PM

Bitcoins saved me from suicide when I was unable to return the loans of people. What more can I want.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:06:04 AM

Bitcoins saved me from suicide when I was unable to return the loans of people. What more can I want.

Amazing! how bitcoin saved your life. For me the biggest changes in my life caused by bitcoin is that I am not that lazy anymore. During my free time instead of just doing nothing or attending my social media account, I also joined campaigns so at least I have something in return.
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:24:25 AM

Their was a few changes as of now because im not totally long period work here in crypto currency but at first it was my life style now,now i can bought my material needs to myself, i can even get more knowledge about in bitcoin.

Partoney

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:33:36 AM

Btc causes me monetarily as well as by and by. I used to deal with my chance keeping in mind the end goal to meet the standard post each week. I adapted new things, for example, digital currency and others, and I believe I'm getting used to creating cash through hard works. I think my regular is effective since the day I joined btc, in light of the fact that I invested the majority of my energy reaserching about btc and joining efforts. I caouls additionally apply a few lessons I gained from school, and I discovered it extremely extraordinary and accommodating. A few focuses in my life changes, my own propensities and basic leadership, on account of btc.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:44:58 AM

At first i thought its only for money thats why i entered this,not until i have learned about what is bitcoin all about,whats satoshis purpose on creating crypto using bitcoin..now it changes my life becaue of financial,and mental to use the services this community offered,i once in a lifetime chances being part of this world.
Their was a few changes as of now because im not totally long period work here in crypto currency but at first it was my life style now,now i can bought my material needs to myself, i can even get more knowledge about in bitcoin.
kancutbrewok

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:48:20 AM

a big change in my life because Bitcoin is a time when my income is so unexpected, now I can go ahead and grow because Bitcoin
 Grin Grin
raihan09

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:49:12 AM

When I was First started earning with bitcoin I think I will not success or benefit but at present my thought was wrong bitcoin change my life such as I not need to dependent any one just I enjoyed my life.
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:26:39 PM

I have to say, at first I didn't felt any change or difference. I started late unfortunately but I keeping up and things are seemingly and slowly
productive. I did have my share of doubts and to my lasting shame, moments of hopeless episodes, I wasn't learning fast so I just stayed
focus and asserted a bit of patience. But when I started earning and was able to invest, a month later I saw the prices increase with those
small amounts of investments, it was it. It's a continuous process, the change. I have extra income with the extra time with bitcoins, I get to
do it anywhere too as long as I have connectivity. Bitcoin gives opportunities to people like me.
Ondre

Activity: 238

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:44:44 PM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!

I experience many things when i join bitcoin,  it became a part of my daily routine to read, to respond, to learn. Not only that i also experience trading and took a risk to lose  money and earn money. It is  very challenging though but it is all worth it when you reap what you saw. Bitcoin had help us a lot cause it a way God had blessed us as a family.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RamseyJoyce

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:56:41 PM

I was able to pay my tuition and buy a bike with interest from bitcoin
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:12:00 PM

First of all I've learnt a lot of from bitcoin,more importantly I've learnt that decentralization may be the best thing in our life,its not about only bitcoin,this coin and blockchain was the  first sign which shows how to be more independent in our financial or non-financial issues.So I see a great potential in this process and now I want to be a part of this and i think its not late because this is a process which won't end by this,I mean that bitcoin has a developing nature which will be a great success for people and not for monopolists.
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:16:02 PM

I have experienced a lot of changes from bitcoin already and I can really say that it caused my life to be more better than it was before. Most of the changes that occured in my life happened within my financial aspects. I keep on working hard on this so that it would keep on making changes to my life. I am hoping that bitcoin will keep on getting better so my life would be made better too.

Altough biggest changes in my life caused by bitcoin, i have an ability and knowledge how to invest in bitcoin and how to save money wisely. Bitcoin i a great opportunity that came in our life because it helps us to earn easy money and it may helps to solve our financial problem. I've more to focus to spread bitcoin in other people and sharing knowledge.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:16:43 PM

I experience many things when i join bitcoin,  it became a part of my daily routine to read, to respond, to learn. Not only that i also experience trading and took a risk to lose  money and earn money. It is  very challenging though but it is all worth it when you reap what you saw. Bitcoin had help us a lot cause it a way God had blessed us as a family.

Same here.  It became part of my life since I cannot afford to lose potential earning everyday.  I never tried to earn through trading as I was a bit afraid on trying such thing.  Bitcoin changed how I view money, how I carefully take care of my expenses.  I now know how to carefully plan for my money.  The biggest changes is that I was able to have savings right now.
ramgonzales

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:07:10 PM

It is the financial freedom that me and my family are experiencing right now. I was able to leave my job and start and small business, it may be just a small one but a business where I can do what I love the most, cook. So far so good, I am enjoying it, I was able to start this business without sacrificing anything of my family's needs, I still have Bitcoin which I justy plan to HOLD for my family's future, I have this business that I love, I have time to spend with my loved ones, what else can I ask for.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:16:22 PM

Since I got the first profit from joining Bitcoin, my life began to change with the opening milestones. When I joined Bitcoin, I started to have some money in. Every month, when I joined other projects, I gained a small profit, and this changed my life.

rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:05:45 AM

Bitcoin is truly groundbreaking. You can enable your family and you to can bolster their necessities. It has additionally an extraordinary help in my investigations and in the improvement of my insight, abilities and building numerous sections. Bitcoin is extremely a gift in every person who utilizing and believing it. For whatever length of time that bitcoin is their, those individuals who believing it will keep on being honored and thankful
Taulava1505

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 06:56:25 PM

I hope I'm become successful in bitcoin but I know not this time I wait for that time and I know bitcoin change my life I'll be positive for that,i am keeping patience! I need to learn more, focus and strategy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: