Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:54:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the biggest changes in your life caused by Bitcoin?  (Read 2905 times)
Goat20

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:11:22 AM

The biggest  changes in my life is bitcoin give me hope that someday i will become successful also like the others,that is why ill do all my best to learn every details  that can help me how can i earn money from bitcoin.
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:55:25 AM

As a full time Mom and wife, bitcoin became a big part of my life because i can do online while doing my chores at home and caring for my husband and kids. Even though i'm a home body person God had blessed me with Bitcoin to help my husband provide for my family. I can do bitcoin even i'm out of our house as long as there is a net connections. I really thank God for Bitcoin. 
jhamz03

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:32:08 AM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!
The biggest changes in my life is that with bicoin I have now extra income and I am no longger short of money, even though I have a monthly salary from my work which is not enough for my family because of many bills to pay. But now after I paying all the bills and buying needs from my salary I still have this extra that i earn from bitcoin to buy stuff for my kids. So for me bitcoin is a blessing to my life.
RKSummer

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:19:51 AM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!

Before, I used to borrow money from my relatives because my husband's salary is not enough to sustain our daily and financial needs. And after I meet bitcoin and joined in bounty campaigns and get paid, I stopped borrowing money from my relatives. Bitcoin helps me in our financial needs. I can buy what I can't before.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:41:13 AM

I become more responsible father  to my children.  I supply their needs and i find more time with them because i limit myself from working too much.  Before,  i always work too much because i wanted to earn a lot for my family but because  i already have an additional income from bitcoin, i can provide those needs and doesn't  need to work overtime.

okwang231

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:49:19 AM

maybe the biggest change in my life in bitcoin is that I've been educating myself and I'm helping my parents maybe without the bitcoin it's likely that my life is still underdeveloped so much thanks to bitcoin because it really changed it my life and the lives of many people.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:05:43 AM

So far since I am so new to campaign, my biggest change is my perspective in life. I feel I am more optimistic unlike before. I am hoping this could help me build our future. I am thankful for the inspiration given by the bitcoiners here.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:17:51 AM

The biggest changes in my life cause by bitcoin is that there is "hope" attaining my goals in life. Like buying my dream house, dream car and helping my family in our financial problems. I read many articles and heard many stories about many people succeed in bitcoin.

jwenbu

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:07:29 AM

For me, Bitcoin change me on how to be responsible and how to manage my time. Actually bitcoin is part of my daily routine. It taught me how to handle my permanent job and my partime as a trader in bitcoin. Because of bitcoin i earned some extra income and i can say that this was a big help to me.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:00:15 PM

Since i started investing in it i never lost anything cause it is possible to just follow crypto market and buy and sell even btc before any downs. So my change is a bigger wallet Grin
For me the biggest changes in my life caused by bitcoin is now i can now live by my own and i am proud to say that i can now help my parents for our financial needs and right now my parents is very happy for all the blessing that i am getting from bitcoin.

Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:08:16 PM

The biggest changes in my life that caused by bitcoin is I sustain my needs and wants/likes. From the money that I gain here on bitcoin, It'll help my family to pay our expenses for daily and paid the expenses for a month, I am proud that the money that they used to pay the bills is coming from me, of course with the help of bitcoin. Thanks to bitcoin.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:21:01 PM

Countless blessings have I acquired through Bitcoin ever since I started investing, trading, campaigning, mining, staking and more of Bitcoin. Out of the major one is a very beautiful and executive new Automobile Jeep purchased not long ago. Can still talk about my new apartment furniture and fittings all through Bitcoin benefits. In a nutshell, having known what one is doing in this field, the sky is the limit to one success and comforts in life.
sangwookie

Activity: 168

Put it all on the line and go for broke

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:25:02 PM

learning how to trade them, learning ta's, getting over being obsessed about them, forgetting about the dream of forked coins, figuring out taxes, learning how to secure them, learning about cryptocurrency and mining and much more.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:35:27 PM

bitcoin change my life in terms of financial i could earn some extra money im bitcoin and others altcoin and also in this forum ever since i start in investing in bitcoin i never got problem of money and daily needs.
kiplingcoin

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:30:37 PM

bitcoin change my life in terms of financial i could earn some extra money im bitcoin and others altcoin and also in this forum ever since i start in investing in bitcoin i never got problem of money and daily needs.
Bitcoin has a big impact of my life because I can support my children in their financial education and I can quickly buy important things needed in my household .I always put into my mind that if I will be a great successor on bitcoin I would like to help street children and gave some funds to have them a good future. It will be a biggest achievement in life if we want to share our earnings even in a small amount .That is the biggest caused on bitcoin in our life.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:47:47 PM

Since i started investing in it i never lost anything cause it is possible to just follow crypto market and buy and sell even btc before any downs. So my change is a bigger wallet Grin
Well i think the biggest changes in my life caused by bitcoin is i have now a small business for me and for my family and my family is very happy because we are now having a better life just because of bitcoin and i know to my self that before this year is we will end i can earn many money for our future purposes.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:47:57 PM

as a student like me i am hoping for the best of everything,in that case when the first time i join bitcoin there are so many changes in my life, like i have to divide my time in studying while doing bitcoin.when the first time i receive money from bitcoin.i never ask a money to my parents to pay my tuition fees and to buy my own phone and that was very great bitcoin really changes a lot in our life.so thank you bitcoin.
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:51:59 PM

The biggest changes in my life caused by bitcoin is not yet done for me but it helps me in some bills in my house that I needed to pay and it really helps me a lot and now if I earn more bitcoin this maybe I can renovate my old house here and that the biggest thing in my life that can caused by bitcoin to me.

Eggzootechkoyn

Activity: 97

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:54:50 PM

The biggest changes in my life caused by bitcoin is my confidence and positiveness of how my future will be with bitcoin. I am anxious and worry about how i cope up with my financial problems until bitcoin and alt coins came into my life. I believe of what other people say that bitcoin is a life changer.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:39:26 PM

my biggest change caused by bitcoin is in finance, my finance gets better so my life also gets better, i can buy all my need
Nice to hear it and to me well bitcoin made me able to get everything in life. I am independent financially and I am not dependent for my daily need on my parents, I am no more a Burden, I can afford all the expenses of my studies and the other best thing bitcoin has given me is a lot of saving for my future, now I am able to help the poor and the needy people, I give them money and teach them bitcoin so that they can create their own money through bitcoin without any problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: