Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 10:35:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the biggest changes in your life caused by Bitcoin?  (Read 2906 times)
pureclckr

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:14:28 AM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!
Bitcoin helped me in a very big way. I will say that it freed me from povertyto success. This time around money is not my problem, I’m able to achieve a lot of things this time around, and soon I’m getting into a kind of business I never expected I would in this world, and that was all through the help of Bitcoin.
ZIM17

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:01:02 AM

the bitcoin is in opposition to my life and I'm taking it for my life's scope, it's important to change it to my fate in that it's only playing games just changed it in my life because since then I've been working hard here I am focusing more on my thinking here and decreasing my playing games and the things I have lost in the past I have remained or belong to the crypto world or bitcoin users for quick transactions.Smiley
ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:30:39 AM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!
my life changed, after getting to know bitcoin and following some signature campaigns, the state of my wallet changed, the finances I had were never less, in fact I often save with the money I get from my job in bitcoin. Initially I failed to benefit from a signature campaign, but I never gave up hope, I always kept trying until the time came for me to benefit from my hard work.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:06:47 PM

The biggest changes in my life that happened is confidence and positiveness since a beginner in Bitcoin it will take time for me to earn anything for my life but I feel a security in my life that in future I can get through my difficult situations that is a great soothing to me. Now I can live a life without depending others or disturbing my parents in their old age time and also feel that I can aid the poor and needy.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:04:45 PM

as a student like me i am hoping for the best of everything,in that case when the first time i join bitcoin there are so many changes in my life, like i have to divide my time in studying while doing bitcoin.when the first time i receive money from bitcoin.i never ask a money to my parents to pay my tuition fees and to buy my own phone and that was very great bitcoin really changes a lot in our life.so thank you bitcoin.
I’m also a student and my life style is now change just because of bitcoin because now I’m going to pay all my expanse by myself and I’m buying my clothes and the rest of all expanse by myself so it’s very good for me I’m going trade in bitcoin it’s also don’t disturb my study I can continue bitcoin with my education and still I have a lot of money just because of bitcoin which I will spend on my higher education.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:13:41 PM

The biggest changes in my life that happened is confidence and positiveness since a beginner in Bitcoin it will take time for me to earn anything for my life but I feel a security in my life that in future I can get through my difficult situations that is a great soothing to me. Now I can live a life without depending others or disturbing my parents in their old age time and also feel that I can aid the poor and needy.
I have not yet reached a level that is already beginning to help the poor and needy. I'm just starting to raise my family from the knees, because she almost all her life needed the most basic things. I'm very grateful to bitcoin and the whole community for such great prospects and opportunities.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:18:09 PM

After my long stay here in bitcoin, I was able to recieve good profits which helped me get better when it comes to my financial status. Bitcoin has been a good way for me to become more financially able. I have been longing for a wealthy life for a long time and I can feel that it is getting near because of bitcoin. Another change is that I became smarter when it comes to management and even my reasoning skills has improved a lot.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:43:59 PM

I am happy that I met bitcoin because not only to earn a lot but I also got the way for the proper use of money. I also support my study and can also buy the necessary things for my study and for my family came from bitcoin.
Bitcoin is really a blessing for me because I  helped me a lot and many changes in my life since I met bitcoin. So be patient, because it may be the root for our life improvement.

Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:57:12 PM

For me, bitcoin made an enormous change in my lifestyle and in my everyday life. As a student in a third world country, entering college is quite difficult. But because of bitcoin, I can now pay my tuition fee and school fees on my own. I can also provide financial help with my family. Bitcoin has changed my lifestyle, because of it, I was able to manage my own time and I learn the value of every second of time.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:07:09 AM

My daily routine in life when i woke up in the morning i always check my portfolio i always see if i have a profit and then join a campaign positng in this thread bitcoin changes everything in my life.
Fasunathan

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:17:59 AM

Monetary wise, there is not much changes in my life caused by bitcoin although this is an on going process for me and i do hope if there are changes it would be positive. The biggest change in my life that bitcoin had cause is the TIME i allocate to cryptocurrency. Now that i am into this thing, i almost spend 5 hours a day browsing the net looking for news and looking at the crypto chart.
Toshibaro

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:11:18 AM

the biggest change in my life  caused by bitcoin lm also a student bitcoin is very help for me i learn more and because of the bitcoin i never play the computer shop  and i have my on money i wish bitcoin is forever Many people change in life because of the bitcoin.
B4rk4d4

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:37:49 AM

The biggest changes in my life caused by bitcoin is positiveness and confidence. Because I am also a student that has a problem in finances but because of bitcoin I can pay all the expenses in school.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:52:12 AM

I'm happy to read some  comment because almost all people have a positive comment because they actually change their life because of bitcoin. And for me the biggest change in my life i can now buy the thing i want to buy.. bitcoin is a biggest blessing in my life.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:14:48 AM

my biggest change in playing bitcoin and benefiting from bitcoin is that I can change my family's financial condition. Not only that I help my parents to earn money from bitcoin by teaching them to play bitcoin and finally the financial condition in our family is experiencing a big change from playing bitcoin we can buy anything we want.
fernandoaleixo

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 04:41:01 AM

Honestly? I stopped seeing money in a negative way and a reality far away from me, and to think all I needed was a NiceHash and few hours spent mining...  Roll Eyes
Rudler

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:57:23 PM

Btcs saved my life from being ended as because I was going to suicide with debt when my friend told me of btcs
Motookerva

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:05:20 PM

Btcs changed my life to hell. hearing others I joined it but at first month only it sunk me with a loss of 36% Sad
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:33:43 PM

When i was a total newbie it was very interesting to learn how it's work and etc. But nowadays i'm interested in developing cryptocurrencies and it's just because of bitcoin.

Calliesunshine

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:42:38 PM

Bitcoin has changed my spending habits. I used to spend money on frivolous things, and do a lot of unneeded shopping online now I think 🤔 I can buy this coin or That coin and put it into my account instead.
Bitcoin has also changed my social media habits instead of scrolling endlessly I get on forums looking for and enrolling in bounty and airdrop campaign. I have only been doing this a week or two and have decided to start a telegram where me and my friends can post airdrops we think are good and post our links to get referrals.
(You can DM me on telegram and I will add you- but no spammers)

Lastly and most importantly Bitcoin has made me embrace blockchain technology. Watching day after day all the different coins be offered from any area in your life you can think of signals to me we are in a very new time period and have no idea what changes lay ahead. It’s make me open and I have become an Investigator of sorts reading the different white papers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: