Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:01:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the biggest changes in your life caused by Bitcoin?  (Read 2902 times)
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:52:33 AM

Bitcoin will bring new financial ideas to our lives, new currency exchanges, new economic trends, a new round of deflation, and a series of social and political changes.

The world belongs to the young, but because we are still alive, we must learn to observe and let ourselves know, and keep our head from the noise of the world, so that we will not be abandoned by The Times.
Bitcoin will bring us to the fullest. My life changes nowadays because I always focus on this site and always learning new things so that I can earn good moneys. I was able to do such good things in my life and get knowledge than doing unimportant things. My daily routine changes because of bitcoin due to the capabilities here and ecery opportunities they offered on us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:05:00 AM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!

Bitcoins is helping us to cover up our financial problems and our number one problem today is how to sustain our daily needs but since cryptocurrency is existing then life is much easier to sustain more than before.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 02:58:59 AM

One of the changes that i noticed first as the effect of doing bitcoin and the rest of cryptos is me becoming an optimistic person. I've been a little anxious about what my future will be and that's all gone when i started doing cryptocurrencies.

Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:58:49 AM

I started investing bitcoin about a year ago, but unfortunately I sold almost all the bitcoin I had to fiat last July because it was a segwit issue that made me panicked so there has not been a big change in my life due to bitcoin.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:21:08 AM

There have not been any big changes on me by bitcoin as I have just started earning and learning about them just recently. But I do hope that one day this will pay off and help me gain financial stability and help me in my future needs and wants as a complement to my job.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:27:26 AM

When bitcoin hits 18k$ i sold my bitcoins and paid my all debts and buy back when it hits 7000.
i am holding same amount of btc but i paid all credit cards and credits this was the biggest change for me

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:30:00 AM

bitcoin is my savior why do I say so? because bitcoin has changed my life. because first I have no job,now I have to get a job online that "Bitcoin" has a lot of advantages that I get from work result bitcoin.therefore I am very grateful for his existing bitcoin.
Yeah one of biggest changes happen to me because of bitcoin is I had a savings my source was mine when I needed it. I am not afraid that I have no money and where to borrow. I have the confidence in myself that I can support my child while he is younger. I always thanks to bitcoin and i will continue to become a member in this forum i will continue to read news about bitcoin.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:51:03 AM

There was a lot of changes in my life when I was started with bitcoin .that was to know how to handle my busy time Just to have time for bitcoin .I studied and explored by many was the signature campaign and I am now earning money here which helps my financial stability I couldn't ask for anything more and here in a journey has been a completed blessing yo me .I can only hoping bitcoin does the same for other as it did for me .much better now when I was started joining bitcoin than before past because now I can buy anything and I want and I give my family what they need everyday so for my success in bitcoin life .
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:00:50 AM

As of now the changes bitcoin caused in my life is I become more persistent. I experienced many downfall but here I am still standing and eager to study more and hoping to achieve my goal here in due time. I am happy also because bitcoin helps me alot not only in terms of financial but help brings out my confidence.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:24:53 AM

When bitcoin hits 18k$ i sold my bitcoins and paid my all debts and buy back when it hits 7000.
i am holding same amount of btc but i paid all credit cards and credits this was the biggest change for me
Bitcoin has changed and give a big impact in my life. I started joining it with a no big capital required. I was able to gain a big profit even in a shorter period of time, I also invested some of my savings from my wallet and I got good results. Now, I would like to promote more of it to my friends, families, and colleagues, so that they will also experience bitcoin's benefits that may influence their lives.
labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:59:40 PM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!
Even though I haven't yet receive any salary in bitcoin it also changes my life. It helps me to have a job and earn income while at home. It makes me complete as a mother and housewife whose earning while at home.

Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:46:54 PM

There have been a little changes on me by bitcoin as I have just started earning and learning about them just recently.Bitcoins is helping us to cover up our financial problems.I hope it will help me in my future needs.
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:00:47 PM

I left my work at office. Now I can organize my day the way I like. I can go for a walk when people are doing their 9 to 5. It gave me more freedom

Wishing i could do the same! but for now im working at the same time joining signature campaign waiting also some opportunity to invest in altcoint.i heard many story like yours how bitcoint has changed their financial status.good for you..

brainryan

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:11:04 PM

Bitcoin has really changed my nature. from a spendthrift, spending money in vain. I chose to send in bitcoin with a best investment sense for the future. I become more hardworking and have better motivation and energy in my life. A positive change is seen, bitcoin comes to me as a blessing.
NorihiroName

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:15:55 PM

I earned a good amount of money...Also, now I have a habit to monitor coinmarketcap every hour and every day as well Cheesy

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
slashz9

Activity: 1554

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:18:53 PM

bitcoin gives me extra income, even though I have a job and get a monthly salary, it's still a bitcoin that makes my income grow. I am grateful to know about bitcoin.
next I will tell my sister so she can start early on
Ghayoor

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:22:03 PM

Bitcoin has really changed my nature. from a spendthrift, spending money in vain. I chose to send in bitcoin with a best investment sense for the future. I become more hardworking and have better motivation and energy in my life. A positive change is seen, bitcoin comes to me as a blessing.

the biggest change in my life is that it make me rich in a short time and now i,m investing here with a large number of money before bitcoin my life was nothing and now i,m very happy just because of bitcoin.
KingFisher9

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:46:14 AM

Bitcoin is actually groundbreaking. will modify your family and you to can bolster their requirements. it's to boot a rare facilitate in my investigations and within the improvement of my insight, skills and building various sections. Bitcoin is very a present in every body United Nations agency utilizing and basic cognitive process it. For no matter length of your time that bitcoin is their, those people United Nations agency basic cognitive process it'll persevere being honored and grateful
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:03:22 PM

The biggest change in my life caused by bitcoin is a financial freedom, where I can already have savings for my future and it will grow as long as i earn more from bitcoin. Bitcoin also make me dare to decide to quit from my job to focus on bitcoin trading without worrying about financial problems. I believe bitcoin will make me rich and good trader one day if i continue to learn more about it.
beezunus

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:54:28 PM

the biggest change in my life caused by bitcoin is that I become more confident because I have better finances, I do not have debt any more, so I become more confident and my life gets better, no one is insulting me anymore
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: