Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:15:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the biggest changes in your life caused by Bitcoin?  (Read 2904 times)
fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:42:13 PM

the biggest change in my life caused by bitcoin is that I become more confident because I have better finances, I do not have debt any more, so I become more confident and my life gets better, no one is insulting me anymore

That's great! wish i can do it also. but i know one day i will too. just study and learn the things i need to know. hard work too.
Starone1

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:01:37 PM

the biggest change in my life caused by bitcoin is that I become more confident because I have better finances, I do not have debt any more, so I become more confident and my life gets better, no one is insulting me anymore

That's great! wish i can do it also. but i know one day i will too. just study and learn the things i need to know. hard work too.
You will be able to invest very soon because bitcoin is good investment which has very high potential and it can change the life of very ordinary person to make him very special in very short time, today if you invest your money in bitcoin you will be sure that in future your bitcoin is going to give you profit which will turn all of your worries about future to the satisfaction and you will be no more worry about your future.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:45:36 AM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!

Bitcoin had a very big impact in my life since I've known it. I'm thankful that through it, I am able to sustain the needs of my family. I was able to help my siblings with their studies and my parents with the expences at home. It really made things in my life easier and more convenient.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:47:51 AM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!

It was really hard to travel while you are working on the corporate world so i prefer on trading in the market, it started when i was in college then my friend introduce me to this site where you can work on ico's to earn cryptocurrency and starting in that day i focus all my time to promote and advertise different ico's.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:56:25 AM

In the past years i don't have any direction about my life and had been depressed, then luckily find out about bitcoin and I started to learn how it works and how to earn from it. Changes is huge because now i am feeling confident and helping my family to the best that i can. I am now the provider and hopefully i can also help others who are struggling in life.

Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:48:38 AM

I can't say that I already succeeded through bitcoin since I don't have much earnings yet but I am thankful that through bitcoin, I am able to sustain the needs of my family financially. It changed not only my financial status but also my ability to help my family with the expences.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:21:02 AM

Since i got into bitcoin, i can earn extra income even bigger than i got from my part-time job so i can save more money. With bitcoin, now i can buy stuff online or service that i couldn't buy before as i don't have paypal due to credit card requirement. Big thanks to Satoshi Nakamoto sensei.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:45:03 PM

Since i got into bitcoin, i can earn extra income even bigger than i got from my part-time job so i can save more money. With bitcoin, now i can buy stuff online or service that i couldn't buy before as i don't have paypal due to credit card requirement. Big thanks to Satoshi Nakamoto sensei.
Wow that is a great news that you got some changes in your life and that is having financial freedom in life and if you will keep saving more money and being wiser in managing your money then you will reach and buy more things like houses and cars and that is possible, just work hard and put a lot of effort in your work in cryptocurrency so you will not regret at the end.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:03:23 PM

Bitcoin I think is a blessing to me, because of the many changes that I felt during bircoin .. the changes that I felt were the necessities of life and my economic needs increased and made my life calm without fear because I can overcome everything and it's all because bitcoin .. besides i can help my family and can give part of luck that i get from bitcoin ..
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:55:32 PM

Wow that is a great news that you got some changes in your life and that is having financial freedom in life and if you will keep saving more money and being wiser in managing your money then you will reach and buy more things like houses and cars and that is possible, just work hard and put a lot of effort in your work in cryptocurrency so you will not regret at the end.
Of course bitcoin is giving us a lot of benefits it is giving us chance to change our life, bitcoin brought reliability in my life, bitcoin has given me a lot of chances to enjoy my life, with help of bitcoin I am able to earn more money for my family every month and I can save high amount of profit. I can help poor and needy people around me, bitcoin improved my social behavior and it has given me opportunities to live a good life, today I have a luxurious life only because of bitcoin, otherwise I was a single earner who was not able to enjoy the beauty of life.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:41:25 AM

In the past years i don't have any direction about my life and had been depressed, then luckily find out about bitcoin and I started to learn how it works and how to earn from it. Changes is huge because now i am feeling confident and helping my family to the best that i can. I am now the provider and hopefully i can also help others who are struggling in life.
That is a massive change in your life if you have become financially stable and not only feeding yourself but also helping out your family monetarily. This thing is going to not give you more confidence but also a great peace of mind and a sense of success. What you can do to help others is that teach them about bitcoin and introduce them to the land of crypto currencies so that they can also change their fates.
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:14:33 PM

Since I join bitcoin organization I felt a big change in my life, in the previous job I can't buy the things I want, like need to have a brand new cellphone but now it easy to me to have it because I already have a profit from joining in bitcoin, now im not only buy what I need but I can buy all i want to have and also I can travel now in beautiful places. Bitcoin is blessing for me.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:19:24 PM

Well, I gave up a good job at the office with a stable income monthly to come to this world, but i never regret with my choice. In this crypto world, i have to learn and do many thing which i've never done before, choose the time when i want to work and most important, i have more time to myself
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:27:14 PM

if I still only get a little and for the cost of school it is enough, to my knowledge that btc can indeed change a person's life, for example my friend, who was once all-incompetent, now even become rich berkt btc.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:43:38 PM

Well, I gave up a good job at the office with a stable income monthly to come to this world, but i never regret with my choice. In this crypto world, i have to learn and do many thing which i've never done before, choose the time when i want to work and most important, i have more time to myself
I will never consider it as a good decision that you have taken, because we are still not confident about the income that we can get from bitcoin or any altcoin, therefore. On other side i think that it is not such a difficult job to continue both our day job as well as crypto trading, because crytpo trading do not require such a big time, if you can study the market for 2 to 3 hours that is enough for crypto trading.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:45:39 PM

I started as an investor before I became a bounty hunter. It really helped me a lot in terms of my financial status. I am not yet a millionaire but when I'm gonna compare myself to knowing Bitcoin and now, there is really a huge difference financially.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
brengoskandel

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:48:51 PM

I started learning about Bitcoin two years ago when I saw articles about it was aware of social networking. I used to use everything I had for betting and gambling. Is bad. But Bitcoin once again helped me to become good at this forum, as a blessing to make my life better than ever.
Zach707

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:31:34 AM

It's a life changer for me, i don't have that much earning yet but it helps a lot with my children's needs. Before bitcoin our families budget is hand to mouth we can even go into loans in order to pay due dates on payable. The budgetting is very stressful and sometimes this can cause arguments be with my wife. But amazingly bitcoin change it all.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:07:19 AM

Bitcoin is a blessing to my life. Even though I have a day job and I earn well from my monthly salary, but I also have to pay a good amount of mortgage payment every month. After making that mortgage payment I don't usually have enough money to enjoy my weekends. However, since the time I started trading and earning from various signature campaigns, I have started to to save money. I can actually see my balance increasing in my bank account. Which I couldn't have done if I didn't have this extra source of income through bitcoin. So it is indeed a blessing for me.

Its really nice hearing this. I am believe that bitcoin is life changer because we can earn bitcoin and doing our main job at same time. Many opportunity we can reach in cryptocurrency market and its really amazing.

Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:36:02 AM

Bitcoin really change my family life and my personal life.  Prior to engaging in crypto, I suffered from my business lost and I feel no hope and direction.  When my sister-in-law encourages me once again to try bitcoin.  I just tried it without knowing that it will become a ray of hope to me.

Currently our lives now depends on bitcoin because from our bitcoin earning we get our source of income.  It also give me chance to save and invest into it.  

I am very thankful for the existense of Bitcoin because it really change my life and brings a good impact to me.  I know that help and change million of lives worldwide the same way how it changes mine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: