Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:44:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the biggest changes in your life caused by Bitcoin?  (Read 2898 times)
kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:13:04 AM

I'm sure many people who smile look at your writing. Bitcoin greatly changed my life and my finances are getting better. Needs in the family can be fulfilled due to bitcoin. And that made my family calm. I am very grateful to bitcoin and to someone who has told me about bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:39:40 AM

I'm sure many people who smile look at your writing. Bitcoin greatly changed my life and my finances are getting better. Needs in the family can be fulfilled due to bitcoin. And that made my family calm. I am very grateful to bitcoin and to someone who has told me about bitcoin.

The biggest changes in my life when I joined this kind of source of income are my life too busy now to hunt the bounties to support my financial needs and to my family. Time is gold for me so I don't waste time for anything else and I full-time to the bitcoin because it is proven that this is very helpful into my life. This is the only way to make money through bitcoin fastest and easy way even im at home using my gadgets and Internet.I don't have time now in sports and jam with friends because my priority is my bitcoin.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:51:49 AM

The biggest change that ever happened to my life when i started crypto is that i became more optimistic person and never afraid of my future anymore in terms of financial concerns since the day i got my profit from cryptos.

supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:51:47 PM

Since I join bitcoin organization I felt a big change in my life, in the previous job I can't buy the things I want, like need to have a brand new cellphone but now it easy to me to have it because I already have a profit from joining in bitcoin, now im not only buy what I need but I can buy all i want to have and also I can travel now in beautiful places. Bitcoin is blessing for me.
Same as you bitcoin has brought a lot of changes in my life too; now I feel rally safe as an investor because I know my money will grow only, and it will rise very high for me bitcoin is best currency that I can trust blindly, I am able to feed my family well and I am able to support my family needs from bitcoin, I can use my spare time in money making with bitcoin and I can get a lot of saving for the future so I am happy that I am a bitcoin user for user thanks to bitcoin for changing my life positively.
Btcmicel

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:34:27 PM

After using bitcoin for a long time, I have recieved a lot of benefit from bitcoin. Most of the changes that occured in my life happened within my financially views. Bitcoin has already granted me large profits over time and I am very grateful that bitcoin has given me a lot of money

At this point, no changes but i work hard with bitcoin because i believe bitcoin change a lot in my life. Specially in my earning, i do hope that i can earn with what other get through bitcoin.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 12:59:37 PM

Actually Bitcoin has totally changed my lifestyle. Being a student it give me opportunity to explore career in blockchain technology.
Earlier i was thinking blockchain was only use in crypto currency but after some times i got to knew application of blockchain, Now i am many idea in my minds and will come soon with idea which will totally running on blockchain. TBH we can say that bitcoin converted me from ordinary student to entrepreneurs thinking student.

jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:06:24 PM

The biggest  changes in my life caused by Bitcoin is I gain more self confidence than before I gain more money than a regular worker had,
I manage to make a lot of friends online because of it.
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:22:38 AM

I can not say that they are big. But I know for sure that I am now doing cryptography
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:30:12 AM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!

Bitcoin give many opportunity we can earn and many peoples already made big profits. I hope bitcoin or cryptocurrency market can give me good profits too from my investment. I am already made investment and hopely can give me a new house  Grin
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:08:16 AM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!

yes you are true a lot of my friends and other bitcoin traders who currently have a lot to produce and can buy anything they want, I see many who can buy homes, cars, laptops, montors and other luxury goods, and I am very grateful of my bitcoin profit can only buy laptops and cars this year.
EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:54:34 PM

Bitcoin has literally brought people into bungalows from roads. There are live examples of people helping their parents and paying their own academic fees just by the courtesy of bitcoin. So in short, it is a blessing undoubtedly.
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:04:54 PM

Just because of bitcoin,I already stop lending money to my relatives and other people because I already start earning here in bitcoin.That's why i'm forever thankful to bitcoin.

adpinbr

Activity: 980
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:04:59 PM

Bitcoin has changed not only my life but also the lives of the people that surrounds me. because of bitcoin I get to give the needs of my family and some of their wants. I also get to donate some of my money to our church and give happiness to the children of our village. Bitcoin is truly a blessing to me and I want to repay it by sharing my blessings to other people who needs me.I also get to enjoy my life by living peacefully and productively.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:08:00 PM

My daily activity has changed so much,  before I know bitcoin I don't really hold my phone for quite long and so many time because there is nothing to do except saw my social media,but since I knew bitcoin it's changed my life so much. I just feel when I hold my phone it was means a lot of profit.
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:21:24 PM

The question in the OP is about the biggest changes caused by bitcoin and i see the majority of posts replies confirm the benefits of bitcoin as a source of income by trade and hunt. But, the biggest change ever is moving forward the financial freedom against laws and rules made by governments,banks,...
Think about unbanked people arround the globe and the opportunities given by bitcoin to make financial deals wherever they are. Think about fees and taxes you pay for every cent you earn and how authorities can track it. Think about time saved instead of loosing it in bureaucratic process to confirm a transaction or a contract. Moreover, it's about blockchain technology that offers the occasion of big changes for free humanity that self-control its ressources.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  

Jump to: