Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:58:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How far can Bitcoin go?  (Read 2223 times)
lida311993

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:18:10 AM

Bitcoin is waiting for a great future, I knew about it from the very beginning. Soon it will be increasingly recognized as a world currency and more and more people will invest in it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Fairy_90

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:30:01 AM

All forecasts show that bitcoin diggers are still many years away to exploit this currency. There are some types of Bitcoins that will take even more than a century to dig. There is a long-term prediction that if the number of Bitcoin mines remains constant over the coming years, the 21 millionth bitcoin will be born. on May 7, 2140. The reason is because of software calculations, the requirement to process bitcoin blocks for tokens has become increasingly difficult. Each bitcoin is exploited from a block or data set on bitcoin network. This is accomplished through high-performance machines that consume the power of GPU processors. Gregory says success when digging each output block is about 12.5 bitcoins, then it is given to Every four years, or every 210,000 blocks, the amount of Bitcoin dug is reduced by half, until it is exhausted.
jamiebear

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:32:10 AM

The Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency Market capacity will grow. At the time of this writing, all of the money in Bitcoin and all of the other hundreds of coins amounts to just under $100 billion. Let’s contrast this with the trillions of dollars invested in Dot Com companies before the 1990’s bubble. Right now, it’s hard to buy Bitcoin, as pointed out by Brock Pierce of Blockchain Capital. Sources like Coinbase cannot keep up with demand for new accounts, and other options require some tech savvy. This will gradually change. When your grandpa can invest in crypto, expect the coins of today to gain enormous value.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:35:51 AM

How far can Bitcoin go guys? If the the Market Cap currently is $219 000 000 000, can Bitcoin ever be worth $200 000 000 000 with this market cap?

I am just curious, is the Bitcoin (or any coin) price caped by the Market Cap? Or the finite number of fiat money in the world?
Can a coin be worth more than it's market cap or can the value of a coin be equal with it's market cap if it's intensively traded/used?
This bitcoin is very popular. And lots of business man all over the world choose this bitcoin for some transaction. And now this bitcoin will go far far . For our future bitcoin is the best thing in this world. Many more people been prioritizing it and agree about it.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:39:37 AM

How far can Bitcoin go guys? If the the Market Cap currently is $219 000 000 000, can Bitcoin ever be worth $200 000 000 000 with this market cap?

I am just curious, is the Bitcoin (or any coin) price caped by the Market Cap? Or the finite number of fiat money in the world?
Can a coin be worth more than it's market cap or can the value of a coin be equal with it's market cap if it's intensively traded/used?

we're at a very early stage of the industry, so it definitely has the great potential to skyrocket. Where it will end, that no one can tell you, but I'm pretty sure much more than today

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:49:31 AM

This bitcoin is very popular. And lots of business man all over the world choose this bitcoin for some transaction. And now this bitcoin will go far far.Bitcoin is waiting for a great future.
orangy

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:44:57 AM

The development of Bitcoin is promising, but if it is to be developed and it is to be recognized by the state, this road must be hard to follow.
lauranaura67

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:58:43 AM

No one can predict the future price of bitcoin, we can only guess and hope for the best. One thing is certain..it will only grow with time. If it continues its current growth rate, there is no reason it won't reach as high as a few million dollars 10 years from now.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:15:44 AM

Bitcoin will go higher into the future. It is widely useful by everyone here on Earth. More businessman are using it for their transaction thats why it is very useful and more people are engaging to it . It will go to our newest technology this bitcoin.
Tanjima

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:20:05 AM

Very long way go bitcoin. We can not imagine how long. it is better for people and world.   
jiniyaakter

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:28:48 AM

No one can this about Bitcoin but many analysis predicted  that end of this year Bitcoin reach hit 25k$
afroman1131

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:34:20 AM

and it's incredibly cool!at least this surge has not led to the same sharp decrease after some time and jump would be only up now and then

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:40:09 AM

We all know the price of bitcoin will change randomly its either increase or decrease every day and month past that is because of influenced by the demand for bitcoin in the market the bitcoin keep growing if there's a demand and there's no limit how far the bitcoin can go, so use bitcoin anytime until the bitcoin is there to earn money.
unexecuted

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:49:30 AM

I don't think that bitcoin will cost more than $20 000 this year. I've heard different predictions concerning enormous price of bitcoin at the end of this year but I think they all are made for increasing a popularity of Bitcoin
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:51:54 AM

As long as the internet remains available, large investors (bitcoin users), some countries and governments support bitcoin then bitcoin will continue to run
so bitcoin will be stronger to survive. I think the possibility that can make bitcoin can not survive only when the volume is exhausted.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:13:01 AM

It's really hard to predict how valuable bitcoin in the future but i really believe bitcoin will rise high beyond our imagination in the future. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and the most popular cryptocoins, supported by majority of crypto enthusiast. Bitcoin is the most capable coins to stay and rise at the market and it was proven that for 9years bitcoin is always at the top of cryptocurrency.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
3angel84

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:20:41 AM

For me I think that Bitcoin will go as far as there is still an existence of internet connection in the world and in regards to its market value,Bitcoin will be more and more valuable in the future as it increases its popularity and demand and regarding on how big is that amount,the increase in the present will be doubled surely in the near future.
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:16:40 PM

Bitcoin will go further into the future and because internet is now a daily needs then bitcoin will continue to exist and the price will go higher and higher everyday, maybe a million dollar at that time.
keepcalm91

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:19:53 PM

Now BTC is rising, but how long will it last? No one knows. I think it is high time to invest, but not more than 30-35% of your own capital.
Which amount will it reach? I assume that 10-15% more.
Alva12

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:26:59 PM

To my mind, since September last year, China has also made the first tough move in the money-buying market, as it banned its call-out through ICO. Worried about some illegal behavior such as fraud, money laundering can occur. At the same time, the country requires the exchange of electronic money piles of doors. If all countries banned bitcoin, what would happen?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: