Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:47:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How far can Bitcoin go?  (Read 2223 times)
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:27:52 AM

I think that bitcoin in the near future can become analogous to a diamond. Its emission is limited, and popularity grows at a tremendous rate, when all this is understood, the price will fly no longer to the moon, but to another galaxy))).

natalagerman95

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:30:34 AM

Bitcoin has create a job opportunity to young youth in a digital way of business for buy and selling online transaction, with a help of smart countract peer to peer receiving of fund with an immediate confirmation, bitcoin has gone to the extend no rejection can applied as long the payment is done by using btc. base on the current payment values of bitcoin are fixed in equivalent to united state of america dollar.
15putriutami

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:55:57 AM

At this point in history, most people have heard about Bitcoin. They vaguely understand that it is digital currency, and they may even be aware that there are other cryptocurrencies, tokens, and coins. Another bit of popular knowledge is that if one were to have invested in Bitcoin in late 2012 (when it was $12), that same coin would be worth more than $8,000 today.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:01:41 PM

How far can bitcoin go,  as long as people  will support and believe on it bitcoin can go more that what we believe or imagined.  Bitcoin can go further if they can continue to update and develop more applications to help it's function and go further.
andylowe

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:12:50 PM

I think that bitcoin in the near future can become analogous to a diamond. Its emission is limited, and popularity grows at a tremendous rate, when all this is understood, the price will fly no longer to the moon, but to another galaxy))).
No one can tell when will bitcoin price go high and how far it can go but as long as we trust this, we believe in this it will improves and develope and continue to help many people through everything we need. We all know that bitcoin is great but you will never prove it if ever you will stop using this. If your willing to wait then you will be the one that will receive higher amount from this. Patience is really a must when joining this and it really needs trust for you to be successful to be a part of this.
Craigjohnstone

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:17:14 PM

BTC price will be at an all time high towards the end of the year, running into summer we have seen support, however it’ll take time before we see bitcoins price really inflate. Once big business adopt bitcoin & blockchain technology we shall see bitcoins price dramatically increase.
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

Bitcoin will go far away and it depend of transaction by using bitcoin it self, when many people using bitcoin for making transaction or they are using bitcoin for investment and trade it will make bitcoin go so far. But when the economic world have stop using bitcoin and many investor have leave bitcoin as the payment and investment, it will be bitcoin die in this time. But we have looking for how the popular of bitcoin and it will be bitcoin so far.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:24:48 PM

How far can Bitcoin go guys? If the the Market Cap currently is $219 000 000 000, can Bitcoin ever be worth $200 000 000 000 with this market cap?

I am just curious, is the Bitcoin (or any coin) price caped by the Market Cap? Or the finite number of fiat money in the world?
Can a coin be worth more than it's market cap or can the value of a coin be equal with it's market cap if it's intensively traded/used?
Bitcoin in terms of limit knows nothing. With the current support bitcoin has been receiving as well as crowdfunding from the supporters, There is no telling how much bitcoin can go. For all we know there could be a possibility to increase the market cap for bitcoin with the current team of developers handling bitcoin.
Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:36:23 PM

Try not to be tricked by the market top. It is only an insignificant duplication of the present cost and the aggregate coursing supply and that's it. Accordingly, the market top isn't there to direct the past, current, nor future cost yet rather, the market top is there in light of the fact that there is a cost. Basically saying, there is no restriction in Bitcoin's cost. The cost will keep on increasing as long as the request is continually expanding.
greg0rioo

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:10:27 PM

Bitcoin will last very long, hopefully it happens and it happens. We must support bitcoin to be accepted by all people in the world. It will affect the development of bitcoin and will make bitcoin last long.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:38:45 PM

How far can Bitcoin go guys? If the the Market Cap currently is $219 000 000 000, can Bitcoin ever be worth $200 000 000 000 with this market cap?

I am just curious, is the Bitcoin (or any coin) price caped by the Market Cap? Or the finite number of fiat money in the world?
Can a coin be worth more than it's market cap or can the value of a coin be equal with it's market cap if it's intensively traded/used?

I think its price is somewhat irrelevant and to its market cap, the value of bitcoin is also affected by supply and demand just like any other form of market value the more people tends to buy bitcoin compared to its sellers then the more its price will increase.

Cryptpopo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:45:13 PM

With the look of things and as the whole is interested in bitcoin, bitcoin is going to move very fast and grow faster.
Athelstan Miller

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:33:08 AM

I heard somewhere that Bitcoin reminded me of the tulip blooms in Holland around the 1640s. The question here is when will the bitcoin bubble burst? Bitcoin can crumble and quickly be forgotten. However, I think bitcoin can be lost at about 100 years.
neerajmittaljii

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:34:59 AM

Frankly, I know it is a joke when people say bitcoin will get to a million dollar per coin. There's no way this is going to be possible because we are dealing with the issue of supply and demand.
Aubrey Wilson

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:36:12 AM

I have heard the statements of economists. Bitcoin could go through a complete collapse, said Nobel Prize-winning economist Robert Shiller. The bitcoin price hikes during the past year made him remember the tulip bubble in the Netherlands more than 300 years ago.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:40:01 AM

Personally, I believe that Bitcoin can and will reach that market cap but I think it is not anytime soon, it will take some time of course. Bitcoin is still in its early years believe it or not, it has a very long way to go, but with the current status and thethings it has achieved in a short span of time, no doubt that it will really go far, farther than all our expectations.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:47:05 AM

At present, bitcoin is creating its own momentum. They will gradually increase and increase with stable prices. After that stability, the price of bitcoin will increase more and more to confirm its strength in the modern and advanced cryptocurrency market. I think this will happen soon.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:00:38 AM

For me, bitcoin now is unstoppable. It spreads to fas, expands immensely and I think no one can stop it and no one will stop bitcoin. As we can see, billions and billions of people are aware and are a bitcoin users. I think bitcoin for now is just the beginning, it will go far than you have ever imagined. It will rise to the top.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
mimakter

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:18:51 AM

I’m sure Bitcoin still has very far to go, the project is still in its early days, so long as adoption continues to grow and economies start moving to cryptocurrencies growth will be colossal. However, I am not a holder of bitcoin and I have doubts that Bitcoin will remain the king of cryptocurrencies in years to come, although it was the pioneer there are many other technologies and projects to choose from that will only continue to develop.

That said I have no doubt that Bitcoin could reach at least hundreds of thousands of dollars. That will come much much later though.
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:50:37 AM

As of now it travels around different countries but maybe after years, Bitcoin had occupied the world. That's how far BTC had gone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: