Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:50:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How far can Bitcoin go?  (Read 2221 times)
Tonydman97

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:43:32 PM

I think in the near future bitcoin will easily reach 1 million USD and the world of crypto will look very different in 10 years or so. Bitcoin will stabilize to some level and will become the gold of Cryptocurrencies and people will use to store their wealth, while different outcomes will serve different needs and purposes. I think such a strong and rapid growth of it is due to the fact that everyone is waiting for his regular growth. In addition, more and more business representatives recognize bitcoin as a means of payment.

No doubt that the price of bitcoin will keep going up, it is becoming better and improving per months that you hold it. But the decision is completely yours, you need to make sure that you won't regret anything in your life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:44:33 PM

There are boundaries on the growth of its price. Bitcoin, being decentralized, has unlimited possibilities. The supply is getting thinner overtime so the price will just continue to increase though there are fluctuations and dumps at some point. By looking at the big picture, it is just getting bigger and bigger.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
among

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:45:55 PM

How far can Bitcoin go guys? If the the Market Cap currently is $219 000 000 000, can Bitcoin ever be worth $200 000 000 000 with this market cap?

I am just curious, is the Bitcoin (or any coin) price caped by the Market Cap? Or the finite number of fiat money in the world?
Can a coin be worth more than it's market cap or can the value of a coin be equal with it's market cap if it's intensively traded/used?

the answer you can find it in Finance News, many experts said that BTC can hit 500 000§ each, but no one know, people scared,
rube08

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:47:52 PM

I don't know the answer for sure but marketcap doesn't mean that there is 200 billion dollars liquidity and it could pay every bitcoin holder. Hypothetically, If everyone decides to cash out at once, then the last person will be the one with bitcoin only worth whatever the current buy/ask price is (likely crashing the market).  Bitcoin can go as high as the person who wants to purchase the price at the seller's rate.
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:48:41 PM

All time high going to $19.6k isn't it?
for this year I just hope the prediction of some bitcoin experts will be the fact that bitcoin will be $ 500k, though we'll know that there will be also the worst obstacle. but we think with logic alone, what is the average percentage increase from year to year
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:03:10 AM

I am expecting  to last it for a long time but there  is no great assurance  but I am sure that the existence  of bitcoin and some alts varies from the supportive users. It will surely  goes up and continue to rise until $50000 or much higher this year.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:40:57 AM

There are many topics around exactly like this one. Obviously everyone keep asking the same questions and wonders how far can go yet no one has the right answer about that. I think it’s just the beginning..  Smiley
No one can give an accurate and correct answer, because no one knows how far he will go, the excess of this bitcoin that can not be predicted how far he will go, we can only hope that bitcoin will become more famous. and of course the greater the value from now.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:59:44 AM

About the market cap, bitcoin cannot reach the same amount. If what you are referring to is for 1 BTC to be equivalent of say 219000000. If that is the case then answer is Yes and No, It may reach that amount but it will take a very long time. The price is dependent on the law of supply and demand, meaning to say that if there is no demand then it will not reach the said price and if ever it reaches that price market cap by that time will also double or triple the current price.
I will answer No, because to achieve the same amount is very difficult especially 1 BTC is difficult also equal to 219000000 because have to wait long enough time for achievement worth 219000000.
GARPACHO

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:02:05 AM

Hi, I agree with the community, the higher the price of BTC, the higher the price in the market will be, that is, the higher the demand, the higher the price in the market. there may be a limit on what the btc can do, but I assure you that for now it is very far;D
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:13:24 AM

How far can Bitcoin go guys? If the the Market Cap currently is $219 000 000 000, can Bitcoin ever be worth $200 000 000 000 with this market cap?

I am just curious, is the Bitcoin (or any coin) price caped by the Market Cap? Or the finite number of fiat money in the world?
Can a coin be worth more than it's market cap or can the value of a coin be equal with it's market cap if it's intensively traded/used?
A coin can never be worth more than its market cap because the market cap is just showing what the total amount of value a crypto (or stock/commodity) has in potential value at any one moment, so there's no "cap" for the value a market can have beyond that which the market caps it at. Nothing can ever be worth more than its market cap, it will only ever be at the lowest a 1:1 ratio and nothing less, never a 1:0.[X] ratio or anything close to that, ever.

Hypothetically the value of an investment is limited based on the amount of fiat money that exists but it can always have unrealized value for the market cap.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:20:46 AM

I am expecting  to last it for a long time but there  is no great assurance  but I am sure that the existence  of bitcoin and some alts varies from the supportive users. It will surely  goes up and continue to rise until $50000 or much higher this year.
yes, I have the same expectation as you, and I am sure that bitcoin every year will increase to unlimited, even more than $ 50000.
Tubsie

Activity: 102
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:22:25 AM

IN my opinion it easily goes over 100k in the future.

People had topics here 2 years ago will Bitcoin ever reach over 1000$ again.
And there was topics with actual predections show it will go above 10k and even 100k.

I actually start to believe that now, i do think another crypto will takeover bitcoin as payment provider.
pinkliar

Activity: 262

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:36:05 AM

There are many topics around exactly like this one. Obviously everyone keep asking the same questions and wonders how far can go yet no one has the right answer about that. I think it’s just the beginning..  Smiley
No one can give an accurate and correct answer, because no one knows how far he will go, the excess of this bitcoin that can not be predicted how far he will go, we can only hope that bitcoin will become more famous. and of course the greater the value from now.
exactly agree on it there is or i may say that no one can predict on how long does bitcoin may go through we see on how the progress can take for but we all know that it may take a lot of time to take for a lot of good things and the way on how bitcoin as of now from its first are too far so as of now it is hard to predict for.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bitzzz

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:49:40 AM

endless Smiley
devarajdp

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:57:53 AM

The boom, bubble and bust cycle can't be avoided, it is the history of innovation. But Bitcoin is, I believe, in the early part of the process which means it could go very high indeed.
Futurm

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:10:31 AM

Perhaps bitcoin is in the midst of a huge bubble, and I remember last year it was still less than a thousand dollars.

Bukx

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:16:24 AM

Market cap can not be used for reference to connect with the price itself. It is very different thing.
However bitcoin has no limit and it can go to a place that beyond our imagination.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:07:01 AM

Bitcoin will be there as long as currency market is going on. Fiat currency and bitcoin are two different instruments, one cannot compare between them. Bitcoin cannot reach fiat currencies numbers and fiat currency cannot have returns like bitcoin currency. People or investors are not going to lose their interest in cryptocurrencies, instead it will go on increasing. Bitcoin`s figures of last three months shown this. So no need to worry about bitcoin currency.
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:17:58 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency.it is very unpredictable.now Bitcoin price is ups and down.now Bitcoin price change randomly.market cap does not affect by Bitcoin price.it's price increasing,when market demand is high.I feel and I think Bitcoin will stabilize at high label.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:39:42 AM

$200 Billion market cap is a huge money and I think is a good sign that bitcoins has come to stay. Foreign exchange market is now competing with Bitcoins in the  same market cap so I think bitcoins can go far than we can imagine.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: