Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:39:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How far can Bitcoin go?  (Read 2223 times)
jomarthegreat89

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:41:28 AM

Bitcoin's growth is simply limitless especially since it does not cater to a single country alone. However, it still needs to work around its current obstacles for people to see its worth.
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:42:58 AM

bitcoin will not stop, and wil go to moom soon, 1btc=100k$
coinycoiny

Activity: 273
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:43:12 AM

1 cent.
DrewAn

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:22:04 AM

Given that we have a fix supply in bitcoin, possible we reach 100 million per 1 bitcoin after 20 years, but this on my speculation, the future is still open for more possibility
BumbleBeast27

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:23:39 AM

Bitcoin will be limitless in price as soon as it deals with its current issues hopefully with the lightning network update. I still trust in Bitcoin and that it will remain as #1 for more than 100 years.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 12:15:34 PM

Bitcoin is now have no upward limits as it can go anywhere from here. It is limitless and no boundary can stop it now because everyday its supply is decreasing but demand is growing so it will be the market leader for many more years.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:18:49 PM

The price can rise forever. There is not technical limit or anything in the code that prevents bitcoin from doubling, tripling, ... its value.

BUT it won't. It is the same idea as traditionnal fiat currencies. At the beginning, the value of a currency was defined according to the amount of gold the corresponding country/entity had. This has changed as gold was not exaclty very convenient to convey...

Today, the value of fiat currencies are... Quite made up in fact. But it is convenient to have exchange rates, so government, people and so on, prefer ignoring that such value relies on nothing. In the same idea, the value of bitcoin can change, the fact that it is highly volatile is well-known.

Why then putting a limit?

Lorna t

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:15:20 AM

About the market cap the bitcoin can not catch the same price I have prepared bitcoin at least but is such cases it is right or wrong , it still cost but it takes a long time at the exact price.it only depend on the way it is used so we must say no demand for inscription and how to get the price and at whatever price the market cap comes from at the right time and then double it up with the current price , still available.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:00:44 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 03:22:53 PM by kimochidesh

Technically speaking BITCOIN has no limits to grow. Increasing demand of BTC is the factor which leads to price surge of BTC. So till the time bitcoin demand keeps on increasing, the price will keep on surging. Bitcoin as in got a huge potential to grow because less than 5% population of the world are aware of bitcoin.
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:13:34 PM

I can not predict how it will be. But now it's high. High value makes many people want it. I think it is even higher because it is attracting a large amount of capital from many investors.

Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:17:11 PM

How far can Bitcoin go guys? If the the Market Cap currently is $219 000 000 000, can Bitcoin ever be worth $200 000 000 000 with this market cap?

I am just curious, is the Bitcoin (or any coin) price caped by the Market Cap? Or the finite number of fiat money in the world?
Can a coin be worth more than it's market cap or can the value of a coin be equal with it's market cap if it's intensively traded/used?

First of all, no, its value can not be same as its market cap because thats just not possible to trade in that way. There always needs great amount of money to be circulating in the market as people are selling and buying at the same time. So you may need to spend more money for seller if they are greater in number then the balance disrupts a lot. Thats why it can't be same.

Prices for the coin do depend on the market cap but it will never be dependent upon the fiat viable in the world. There is no linking between both of them and they could just be irrespective investment funds.

For bitcoin to reach the number you shown above, it will take huge percentage of population to invest into BTC and then hold it even after the 21 million BTC are circulated and mined. Then we could think something like that.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:32:17 AM

Bitcoin will soon make a new price record.

I also hoping for that to come a new price that will surprise us all, no body knows but we positive thinking that bitcoin will reach to highest value and it will be a new record. 

mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:05:15 AM

How far can Bitcoin go guys? If the the Market Cap currently is $219 000 000 000, can Bitcoin ever be worth $200 000 000 000 with this market cap?

I am just curious, is the Bitcoin (or any coin) price caped by the Market Cap? Or the finite number of fiat money in the world?
Can a coin be worth more than it's market cap or can the value of a coin be equal with it's market cap if it's intensively traded/used?
It still depends on the cap of the fiat money that exists. Remember, its worth cannot be more than the market cap because the market cap depends on the FIAT money. Without fiat money, cryptocurrencies will be useless.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:19:41 AM

I also hoping for that to come a new price that will surprise us all, no body knows but we positive thinking that bitcoin will reach to highest value and it will be a new record. 

I believe bitcoin can still go into further heights due to its popularity where more and more people are getting involved. Also, the market price value of bitcoin will still continue to soar higher as demand for bitcoin is also increasing. Bitcoin has the potential that it could become a working capital in international trade and is further far more efficient since it can do cross border transactions.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:10:05 AM

I think its just the beginning....bitcoin can go really really far ahead in coming future.

JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:18:17 AM

I believe bitcoin can still go into further heights due to its popularity where more and more people are getting involved. Also, the market price value of bitcoin will still continue to soar higher as demand for bitcoin is also increasing. Bitcoin has the potential that it could become a working capital in international trade and is further far more efficient since it can do cross border transactions.

Bitcoin will become the record breaking cyrptocurrency of all time and no  one will going to surpass it and will change the world, I believe 5 years from now a lot of country will eventually put bitcoin in their market and all other coins.
xiaozhang11

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:29:37 AM

I don't think there is an answer to this question, and nobody knows what the future will be. Maybe in the future, bitcoin will replace the current currency, or the bitcoin will disappear.
daduremi

Activity: 252
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:36:27 AM

bitcoin prices are not influenced by anything let alone just market capitalization, as long as there are people who believe and bitcoin demand is increasing
of course the price will continue to rise, and can not be predicted what the maximum price range that will be achieved bitcoin later
Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 07:14:11 AM

The Bitcoin can rise upto anywhere from here because demand of it regularly increased and its supply is limited and there no chance to increase in supply. We all also well known that it is highly volatile and can go in any direction upwards or downwards, but more chances to it make new high in near future.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
jenny399

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:17:21 AM

i dont think it will go that too far, as there are more cryptocurrencies risiing and its been a month that bitcoin is stuck between 15k to 20k , it is not rising from this milestone
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: