Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:40:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How far can Bitcoin go?  (Read 2223 times)
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:53:28 AM

I think that the price of Bitcoin will reach his maximum soon. I think that something around 100k USD is the true value of Bitcoin.
For me abitcoin will always and forever but people involve on it was come and go especially when they got scammed like me and no more chances to comeback my holdings.
Oussema

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:54:26 AM

Bitcoin have the ability to hit 50k in the end of this year.
sumit2103

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 10:59:30 AM

It is not possible to calculate the future of Bitcoin on behalf on market cap which is just a multiplication of numbers. BTC is growing globally and waiting for acceptable from big countries. It's future and price is totally dependent on demand and supply which is a serious concern right now. from last couple of weeks there is a total negative environment about the future of bitcoin which is going into the mind of investors and accordingly demand getting affected.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:46:58 PM

How far can Bitcoin go guys? If the the Market Cap currently is $219 000 000 000, can Bitcoin ever be worth $200 000 000 000 with this market cap?

I am just curious, is the Bitcoin (or any coin) price caped by the Market Cap? Or the finite number of fiat money in the world?
Can a coin be worth more than it's market cap or can the value of a coin be equal with it's market cap if it's intensively traded/used?

No one can elaborate how far can the bitcoin goes only the future knows though , but still i know this will be the number one currency that will used , and i predict at the end of this year maybe it can go for 35k usd , and we can only predict though we can't totally say what will be the future.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:58:54 PM

I think bitcoin can be here in a millenium years because they provide a excellent service in the whole country wherein all many people believes on their capabilities and skills. 
Bitcoin is the best blessing that can you ever had that you should grab and be thankful.
3dchain

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 07:18:44 PM

Blockchain is still a fairly new concept and it is one of those technologies that could shape the way marketers and businesses work in near future.
nissin666

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:19:17 PM

It is not possible to calculate the future of Bitcoin on behalf on market cap which is just a multiplication of numbers. BTC is growing globally and waiting for acceptable from big countries. It's future and price is totally dependent on demand and supply which is a serious concern right now. from last couple of weeks there is a total negative environment about the future of bitcoin which is going into the mind of investors and accordingly demand getting affected.
it is very difficult to predict bitcoin let alone just explore the market, because bitcoin is very easily influenced by many things, especially if big country does not want bicoin, it will make bitcoin worse. if all countries support bitcoin then it is certain that bitcoin will go to the moon. as more market demand will make bitcoin growth better.
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:21:40 PM

Its answer is about prediction because the prediction is made the idea of future and i think in this Bull situation of the market the price of bitcoin will increase and will go more then $20,000 and will creates a new high price,
lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 09:23:15 PM

We can't give any guarantee that how long bitcoin price can go but we can only give predictions. I think it's sure, every year bitcoin price will reach new milestone but it's not guaranteed that it will definitely happen. For example I can say bitcoin will reach 20k marks by the end of this year but it's just a predictions, not guaranteed. Bitcoin price will be changing according to it's demands. After all discussion we can say there is a huge possibility that bitcoin will reach 50k marks within 2 years.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:25:37 PM

i think the Bitcoin Core will stay as long as the Internet lives Wink
Becourse how to putt it off ? only why is to putt of electrik i think Xd

regards
terminal753

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:26:01 PM

How far can Bitcoin go guys? If the the Market Cap currently is $219 000 000 000, can Bitcoin ever be worth $200 000 000 000 with this market cap?

I am just curious, is the Bitcoin (or any coin) price caped by the Market Cap? Or the finite number of fiat money in the world?
Can a coin be worth more than it's market cap or can the value of a coin be equal with it's market cap if it's intensively traded/used?

expotentional growth could lead us to 100.000 usd. maybe even more
simonzenke55

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:26:45 PM

%8 of world reserves serve blockhain technology in the money market now. I have read something like this, I hope it will be nice things
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:14:58 PM

Bitcoin would go farther as long as we keep believing and investing in long term investment, i see bitcoin lasting till eternity and would soon take over from physical bank. we need to shun fake news or rumor of banning lately bitcoin has been rising in the coin market and this is an indication that there is future for bitcoin
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:21:01 PM

At present, bitcoin is creating its own momentum. They will gradually increase and increase with stable prices. After that stability, the price of bitcoin will increase more and more to confirm its strength in the modern and advanced cryptocurrency market. I think this will happen soon.
Yes it was all what we want to increase and increase more of it price but suddenly sometimes its not. There are times that bitcoin dump. Actually we dont know how far can bitcoin go, all we can do now was to enjoy using it and value every bitcoin that you will get.
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:30:59 PM

How far? I think bitcoin will go far beyond your imagination, expectations,predictions and speculations. Bitcoin is a strongest digital currency and it will  always be the investment for a better future since we are now a new and conputer generation. There is also a technology that helps bitcoin to become more better and easy to make transactions.
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 10:31:46 PM

do not think this will happen, Bitcoin's price will not be that high, governments in all countries will not let Bitcoin prices go beyond what they imagine, they will definitely push the price of Bitcoin so as not to continue rise, by spreading the issues and speculation...

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:08:28 PM

For me it is not easy to be able to predict with a certain amount about this. Many people are still trying to recognize bitcoin and investment growing every day, so it can be far from here, but it's just in my mind. Cool
chrsjrcj

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:43:15 PM

Bitcoin would go farther as long as we keep believing and investing in long term investment, i see bitcoin lasting till eternity and would soon take over from physical bank. we need to shun fake news or rumor of banning lately bitcoin has been rising in the coin market and this is an indication that there is future for bitcoin
I agree with you! Bitcoin is a very strong coin and I hope that he will be able to change a lot. Afflicts only what wags, if it can provoke a strong collapse on the rook, so large players are so easy to change the price!
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:49:19 PM

Bitcoin can go far if we will continuing to buy it and use it. The life of the bitcoin depends on its users. Bitcoin can only lose its value if its users will stop patronizing it. We should buy and support bitcoins.

lehamay

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:50:55 PM

I am not sure what the price of the coin will stop at. There is no limit in what BTC's can go.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: