Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:49:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be back  (Read 2018 times)
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:56:16 PM

For me it is impossible to happen but in this generation everything is possible to happen,
and I think if bitcoin has turned into a scam coin then it is a fake one that the scammer use to their future victim and at the same time they are use the name of bitcoin to their plans.
I do not agree the least. Many of the people how blame Bitcoin and call it scam coin are responsible for their own loss in the crypto market. They enter the market with little and some time no knowledge and information about how to do trading and make decisions about when to sell or buy. As a result, they loose their invested money and out of desperation and dejection start calling Bitcoin scam coin and much more. The technology on the other hand has been helping people change lives and enjoy every bit of the market.
Expect those cry babies do really exist on the market where they do call it scam when they lose up money just like treating other scam investments online without even realizing that the cause of their loss is on their own mistakes where they arent knowledgeable or aware on how the market goes with bitcoin. Either do missed out to sell on those times or sell out earlier and missed out the profiting moment. Instead on getting pissed on price increase why would not consider to make another plan on sudden price change?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:10:48 PM

You cannot declare bitcoin as a scam if you are scammed using this, or if your transaction is too slow that maybe your internet has a problem regarding that. An isolated case of scam using bitcoin is not a basis that it is a scam. Although it dump from peak to death, still its a part of trading life and not a scam. Why are you people scapegoating like this if you experienced bad things in it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:11:44 PM

Bitcoin is not scam and never be you know what is the scam?people! People that always want to scam others.  Yes not all people are not scammer but the others that always want make fraud to scam many people and use bitcoin to scam them. That's why the image of bitcoin is not for the others and they think that bitcoin is scam which is not.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:30:11 PM

Currently its over 15550 USD The transactions on bitcoin network is taking me more then 24 hours no wonder the price is going up its a ponzi scheme and because its slow people are locked as they are not able to trade it
ITS just a shit coin with a hype on it. Exchangers Being Hacked Many sites having problem sending and receiving bitcoins How is this even the future. There are many other coins which has fastest transactions this is just a gimmick
BTCig shit

I won't say "scam". I think you see its movement of going down in value as a factor to consider it a scam; however, it is surely and certainly not the case because of the fact that the market, together with its assets, are just like this. It experiences lows as it experiences highs. So, the better strategy here is to actually check out what should be done during this bad times to actually make it unfold into a good venture in the future. Basically, just turn something trash in something that can be considered a treasure.
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:36:30 PM

You see how much has already happened after December 7, 2017? We saw a price of $ 20k, we saw $ 6k. But the main thing is that the transactions in the network bitcoin have become cheap and fast Grin. This is what made you nervous. Manipulators are in all areas. Where there is money, there will be manipulation, intrigue and deception. It is necessary to look at the essence. I believe in the crypto currency, in the fact that this is our future. In 10-20 years we will not pay any more with paper money. Think about this in your spare time!

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
ghiehhhh101

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:21:51 AM

Currently its over 15550 USD The transactions on bitcoin network is taking me more then 24 hours no wonder the price is going up its a ponzi scheme and because its slow people are locked as they are not able to trade it
ITS just a shit coin with a hype on it. Exchangers Being Hacked Many sites having problem sending and receiving bitcoins How is this even the future. There are many other coins which has fastest transactions this is just a gimmick
BTCig shit
I am sorry for that but you can not say that bitcoin is a scam just because of what you have experienced. Bitcoin is not a scam. 
[/quote

Yes your rright it is not the bitcoin thatvscammed you but the person who do it and use bitcoin in scamming people.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:31:01 AM

You dont really understanding how Bitcoin work in technical, Blockchain technology behind Bitcoin is still young technology and this is need more development to be better. Blockchain technology offer many benefits, even team of Jack Ma learn it also to know what benefits can be offer of this technology for ecommerce industry.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:08:43 AM

You dont really understanding how Bitcoin work in technical, Blockchain technology behind Bitcoin is still young technology and this is need more development to be better. Blockchain technology offer many benefits, even team of Jack Ma learn it also to know what benefits can be offer of this technology for ecommerce industry.
Those who don't trust bitcoin may not have room for cryptocurrency, before we can be good in other alts, we should know first the primary crypto that made cryptocurrency known and legit.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:14:25 AM

You can't declare bitcoin as a scam if you are scammed using this, or if your transaction is too slow that maybe your internet has a problem regarding that. An isolated case of scam using bitcoin is not a basis that it is a scam.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:42:08 AM

I think the allegations weren't based on sound evidence, how is it possible an object does a Ponzi scheme or a SCAM coin.

BTCig shit

It was clear that the action was done deliberately by human, a greedy man who want to profit such an uncivilized act or deviate from the actual bitcoin program.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:16:58 AM

Bitcoin is not a scam and being a user we have to promote crypto and the rumors which is spreading in the market this all happen just to bring down the bitcoin popularity and bitcoin price.

coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:37:46 AM

No one is forced to buy Bitcoin and it is up to the individual because it is the hard earned money they make so they can decide where they want to invest. It's not a scam coin. But recent uptrend is quite unnatural. In a month or two, it has changed from 3k-5k to 15k. No one expects such abnormal growth
cryptoman512

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:51:37 AM

I don't know if you really understand the economic structure of bitcoin. Ponzi scheme is based on paying the first people at the top of a network scheme by the latest people who joined in it. Bitcoin is based on supply and demand. The more people wanted it, the more it gets its value higher. You should go back to your economics class in high school. Supply and demand is being taught there.
cahgantenx

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:10:49 AM

BTCig shit
Bitcoin and altcoin can not be compared with currencies such as Dollar and Rupiah. The price of coins in cryptocurrency is very volatile and very different from the real currency. This makes us have to be careful in buying and selling in the market cryptocurrency
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:37:03 PM

BTCig shit

I won't say "scam". I think you see its movement of going down in value as a factor to consider it a scam; however, it is surely and certainly not the case because of the fact that the market, together with its assets, are just like this. It experiences lows as it experiences highs. So, the better strategy here is to actually check out what should be done during this bad times to actually make it unfold into a good venture in the future. Basically, just turn something trash in something that can be considered a treasure.
That was unmistakenly the whining of a Bitcoin hater, because his argument was premised on nothing substantial other than his illusion that there are many better coins out there. Might be instructive to note that Bitcoin have been here since 2009, fought many battles and yet unshattered. If indeed it were a scam, well before now, one of those obituaries would have nailed it already, but instead it's getting more popular by the day!
btctalk123

Activity: 274

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:44:08 AM

Hehhe, it is funny to read that now in June 2018 because we all are still living off from Bitcoin and it has fall so drasticaly!

qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:05:17 AM

BTCig shit

Generalizing bitcoin as a scam coin due to your experience with it does not constitute that the whole thing is a scam. You are committing a fallacy of generalizing bitcoin due to the scope of your experience. Instead of blaming the coin, blame yourself for being negligible. Learn from your experience in order for you to prevent from that situation from happening again.
One thing that I cannot understand is some people have their negative experiences with bitcoin but instead of being negative about it, they remain positive and they always look forward for the future.

No one is forced to buy Bitcoin and it is up to the individual because it is the hard earned money they make so they can decide where they want to invest. It's not a scam coin. But recent uptrend is quite unnatural. In a month or two, it has changed from 3k-5k to 15k. No one expects such abnormal growth

I definitely agree. With its volatile nature and price, no one can accurately predict its price on the market but there are certain variables that can be consider that may somehow know its price margin. Depending on the current news and implementations made by countries who are against or for bitcoin, you can use that as a factor in determining the increase/decrease on its price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:25:36 AM

Bitcoin and their blockchain just new technology and need more inovation to make it better,  this technology still has advantages and disadvantages,  and this is normal for young  technology. And this mean BTC is not scam,  BTC is pioner of blockchain  technology and this tech  will keep in development and also give more benefits to the many industry and many people around the world.

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:07:52 AM

Bitcoin and their blockchain just new technology and need more inovation to make it better,  this technology still has advantages and disadvantages,  and this is normal for young  technology. And this mean BTC is not scam,  BTC is pioner of blockchain  technology and this tech  will keep in development and also give more benefits to the many industry and many people around the world.

Absolutely yes. It is the norm for all new technologies. I believe that Bitcoin will make a very high jump soon. Do not blame this cryptocurrency, do not call it the scam. Invest in BTC, and get your profits.
Dowrich80

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:55:11 PM

Bitcoin is not a scam for two reasons one is that right now it has an increased dependency of 4 billion dollars traded on a daily basis with no way to escape and the other is the decentralization a scam is always taking place when there is a one on the control
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: