Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:46:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin now slowly drop should i sell?  (Read 4521 times)
Jetakenare

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 03:52:53 AM

Just realised this post is from December 2017. Lol. If you still have btc, I would suggest sell g off 40$ ,wait till it gets below 5k-3k and buy some more.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:58:47 AM

I just sell 60% of my bitcoin and for that 40% of bitcoin left,  I will let see it's price increases again. At least I will not lose!

We have come this far boys, no point selling now. Go hard or go home, I'm doubling down I think bitcoin bottoms out at $5k and then we begin to see a recovery. Who knows tho, everyone said we couldn't go below $7k

almost everyone still says hodl despite of this big crash that is happening lately to bitcoin but in my case i actually sell off some of my coins ever since bitcoin started to decrease on the second week because i was too scared at all to loose therfor i decided to sell some of my holdings in order to cut the losses and now that i see bitcoin is still decreasing  , i Know that my previous decisions are good and correct but im still hoping that bitcoin could still recover so that i can also recover the other half of my losses and to also earn a profit at the same time.
ktru19

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:04:21 AM

whats the chances of it dropping down to 1k
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:05:04 AM

if you are going to sell bitcoin you are doing a big mistake which you will regret your whole life I can understand the market situation now is worst but it will become better soon hold it.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Doni Ariyanto

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:28:09 AM

My suggestion, it's good you hold first until the normal bitcoin prices back to normal. This is the best time to buy some Bitcoin. But it all depends on your choice, whether you want to hold or dare to sell all the bitcoin you have.
If you used to sell all your bitcoins it may now be a good time to get it back.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:30:25 AM

Bitcoin now drop for a while should I sell this or hold what should I do?
I have huge btc in my wallet.
Please share your opinion about this.

Well to be honest I suggest that keep your bitcoin , or hold it dont do panic sellic we all know that it will pump up again , despite the risk it is worth it promise.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Addywealth

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:32:10 AM

No normal investor will want to sit down comfortably and watch his investment crushed and do nothing, be market sensitive, if you realize bitcoin is dropping beyond what you had invested please off befoe its beyond what you can bear.
handsomes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:32:26 AM

So I do for the bitcoin is to hold it for the increase more value of the bitcoin and tokken because it can hold the bitcoin, tokken and etherium maybe you should increase your holding and  Those who withdraw immediately have the possibility to increase or for a longer time.
minh7897

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:37:52 AM

If you sell your btc today I guess you already have huge profit if you bought them more than a month ago or even just a week ago.If you are already in a good profit maybe cash out a bit, but if you can afford to lose what you invested its much better to hold for the long term in my opinion. Bitcoin has shown resilience and to always be on a long term upwards trajectory.So why you are afraid of this drop and trying to ask somebody whether you sell your bitcoin or not. For me i will hold my bitcoin until i reached my goals to achieve what ever happens.
kitkat04

Activity: 51
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:39:43 AM

We all know that the bitcoin price is going down and now that it is so down you're going to to sell your bitcoin? That's the worse decision you'll ever made. Hold your bitcoin, trust in bitcoin and be patience. I am pretty sure that the bitcoin will overcome this calamity. Bitcoin has already survive a lots of problem regarding this.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Logan1978

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:39:54 AM

Jist for awhile but as we can see its price today, it is very high.  Do not panic sell.  I once tried that and I regret it almost until now. It's actually insane and I thought people think it's too expensive but even multiplying it by 3 people and investors would maybe push more.
Benjamin.1969

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:43:14 AM

I suggest not to sell, price corrections are normal after a steep jump of bitcoin price.However we can really make some refference based on everybodys experience if we really trust.But if you are in a panic mode think lots of time before you sell and if think you had earned profit already it is up to you to decide. Your the only one who can decide for yourself.
cavs23

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:46:13 AM

If I were you, i will never sell it now... I'll just hold it and wait for the right time and value to sell it. Be patient amigo...
Sebastian1890

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:48:48 AM

Now is the time we should hold it still as I see its going down and again coming up. The volatility is high right now. Better to hold it as per the recent news I read good future prospect.This is especially significant after the latest bitkoyn improvements with the use of the "lightning" project, as a result of which we will no longer have to wait for confirmation of the transaction, and it will also be possible to transfer small amounts with commission charges of less than one dollar.
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:55:44 AM

Do you lose a percentage of your capital? We all find that the crypto market is going through a real crisis. No investor wants that. They can not accept their investment more fragile when waking up every day. I think calm and patient, optimistic one more time. That is the best possible at this point. I waited every hour to try to see the positive thing happen.
semarmesem195

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:57:03 AM

Instead of you selling it, it's better to trade it into some altcoins so you'll still get a profit because the price is down now. After that it's better to hold your coins and wait for a while, while continuing to see price developments. But, if you think there is a suitable price then it is your choice to sell it or not.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
sampoer23

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:57:51 AM

If you want to sell Your bitcoin try to compare when you buy.
current year estimates prices will rise.
I think the beginning of the year it's time to buy because the price of the lowest point of the bitcoin
the middle of the new year you sell
Javathon

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:38:32 AM

Just relax, it is just a little drop in price, but it will eventually go up, but the decision is in your hand just thinking twice before you sell it because bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. It is the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central bank or single administrator, and that`s a part of being cryptocurrency unstable price due to volatile bitcoin, so relax because bitcoin is like an investment and eventually grow by its own.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:59:59 AM

Bitcoin price as you mentioned is very low, and you question  is what you should do, In my opinion its better to hold your bitcoin because if the price of bitcoin now is very low maybe tomorrow or in other day bitcoin is the most expensive coins in crypto world.

Stay calm, just hold your bitcoin until the bitcoin price rise up again.

GoodSammy123

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:01:43 AM

Bro, I think there is a time to sell and a time to save, cryptocurrency becomes quite seasonal unstable due how it's been traded in the exchange market and how it's been requested for. At this time of slow drop in value, bro just keep saving in your wallet and when there is a sensible profitable rise, you sell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: