Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:59:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future of Bitcoin In this world?  (Read 2446 times)
JPablo

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:48:34 AM

There will be no good future for bitcoins if they continue to rise and processing speed is unchanged. I think there will be a new currency to be issued. and will replace bitcoin
I think you are wrong my friend because bitcoin will be the highest paid online thats why many people willing to invest bitcoin which the price keep rising everyday.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:51:59 AM

World government where the currency will threaten the value of the national currency. can you share with me how the future of Bitcoin and what will Bitcoin do in the future? one day Bitcoin be taken over by the world government for the circulation of this currency can be controlled? Why do you believe in Bitcoin, when this currency is not recognized by any government?

I feel a little sad that a hero member is asking a lot of these kinds of questions. Questions that are usually raised by newbies and beginners. First, there is no such thing as world government. Second, it will never happen that all the governments of the world will take over Bitcoin. That is simply not possible because Bitcoin is an independent entity, totally free from any government. And, Bitcoin not recognized by any government? Come on, is this account used by other person?

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 448

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:54:00 AM

I believe in bitcoin even though the government is not supportive, because I know that bitcoin will always run without government support with technological sophistication growing and progressing.

well, now bitcoin is not so supported by the government, it's just the use is really useful for the community. if it has a positive impact, I think the development will be very good in the future. even now, its development has begun.
miss.M

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:07:54 AM

I believe in bitcoin because bitcoin gives me a money where I can use in my daily needs, I know lot of people here is a believer of bitcoin because they will no longer exist here if they are not. Even the other country will not accept it if they have no future.

jessequick

Activity: 220

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:22:57 AM

I believe in bitcoin even though the government is not supportive, because I know that bitcoin will always run without government support with technological sophistication growing and progressing.
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:26:08 AM

I am sure if I see the news circulating. especially already many large countries that have joined in bitcoin. so does the Japanese state has announced its country. becoming the bitcoin capital of the whole world. from here I can understand that bitcoin has a good future .
Josiah Dave Leonor

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:38:01 AM

future in this world will be overwhelming by its users and other people will have a good life every day just eating food at home and learning other people.The government is full of people who also make mistakes and Bitcoin also has the potential to compete in this generation thruogh the help of the modern technologies.
paulo29

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:49:51 AM

For me the future of bitcoin is really unpredictable, but as you thoroughly analyze the bitcoin trading or market the price value is starting to regain its value a little by little, but theres a lot of hopes and speculations that bitcoin will increase it value starting this summer and may continue before the end of this 2018. But, because bitcoin is considered as an assets, it will always be depend on the principles of demand and supply since it is very volatile and its price and value is unpredictable nobody knows when will it gain its value. More so, bitcoin considered indispensably since its a millennial currency  mostly other cryptocurrencies depends on it, and still one of the stable crypto currencies in today's technology. So for all the bitcoin holders, users and enthusiast, hold on to bitcoin because there's alot possibilities will happen to bitcoin in the near future.
aitrading

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 11:50:30 AM

Government can't approve it, because it's not under their control. Future of BTC for me - just growth and becoming crypto power in the world.
israthj

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:06:07 PM

Honestly, I think the the future of bitcoin is so good.
Now many countries are getting interested in the blockchain system. I'm sure if in the future bitcoin will be accepted by the world, it will be like diamond.
venlo

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:25:12 PM

I still believe in a positive attitude towards bitcoin around the world. Yes, now bitcoin is very young and does not have universal acceptance, but I hope that in the future everyone will understand that you should not be afraid of cryptocurrencies, but you need to take it.
jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:26:08 PM

World government where the currency will threaten the value of the national currency. can you share with me how the future of Bitcoin and what will Bitcoin do in the future? one day Bitcoin be taken over by the world government for the circulation of this currency can be controlled? Why do you believe in Bitcoin, when this currency is not recognized by any government?
I still believe in Bitcoin even though I know Bitcoin is not recognized by any Government. For me, it does not matter if the Government does not want to recognize Bitcoin, which is important Bitcoin still provide many benefits for my life. At least the government in my country does not really ban Bitcoin so I am still allowed to hold and use it.
seanskie18

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:32:19 PM

Bitcoin is a type of digital cryptocurrency. No one can see the future unless the person have a power but no one have a power to see what will happen tomorrow. So, I'm not so sure the bitcoin will still in this world after how many years of existence. I'm hoping that bitcoin won't gone in this world or in the lives of each of us. I have now a positive viewpoint that bitcoin will help each of us in so many years and won't gone.

komatovo

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:34:20 PM

I still believe in a positive attitude towards bitcoin around the world. Yes, now bitcoin is very young and does not have universal acceptance, but I hope that in the future everyone will understand that you should not be afraid of cryptocurrencies, but you need to take it.

It's really hard to predict. If you ask me the technology of the future, it's certainly Blockchain which is the same technology underlying Bitcoins.
wasaisi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:59:55 PM

I believe in bitcoin because i'm sure the bitcoin will be at the top. And bitcoin is a new phenomenon, but is growing very rapidly. At the end of August 2013, the total value of all outstanding bitcoins exceeded 1.5 billion US dollars, with billions of dollars worth of bitcoin exchange transactions carried out every single asset. I'm sure bitcoin will last until the future even though no one can control.
handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:00:42 PM

It's really hard to predict. If you ask me the technology of the future, it's certainly Blockchain which is the same technology underlying Bitcoins.
technology in the world is fluctuating and we can not guess it, we just have to adjust ourselves in the technology that evolved rapidly.
abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:30:12 PM

I think that the future of bitcoin is so good, because of the, many countries are getting interested in the blockchain system.
cryptojenna

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:42:17 PM

In my personal opinion BTC will inevitably continue to become more widely adopted worldwide as its technology continues to improve and more people are becoming educated about its fundamental value, however I can't see it replacing (or even trying to replace) fiat currencies any time soon. More likely, it will work in tandem with national fiat currencies which I believe will all slowly but surely be replaced by national cryptocurrencies- all of which will help to boost the whole crypto market as more and more industries employ blockchain technology.
Olga1111

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:46:53 PM

I think the future of bitcoin value will continue to grow. The growth rate is not so high now but I think it will grow quite high. I believe that in the future it will be possible to accept it all over the world and make it public as a dollar.The future of bitcoin will be very enjoyable
Swanh

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:53:36 PM

Bitcoin is a blessing to each one of us.It is somehow a new found of wealth.A currency that actually helps every individual who are involved in this business to succeed.Like everyone did promoting ICO's and bountys that pays bitcoin or token as a salary.These are the source that people started from and looking for them to have a brighter future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: