Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:40:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am i late to buy bitcoin now ??  (Read 7288 times)
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:51:43 AM

Not really, because we have handful of opportunities available to get bitcoin. In particular the price has grown high, so gradually when the user widens his analysis over the cryptocurrency as a whole will understand the availability of altcoins which too helps in getting bitcoin. It doesn't mean to be late, but it's upon the trust and learning we do get us the benefits.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:47:19 AM

Hello there one year ago i bought 3 bitcoins but lost them all in gambling... :'(nd now seeing the bitcoin price makes me cryy...
I have 1500USD right now...i am thinking to buy the bitcoin now whatever i can get with them

Should i buy now or not as bitcoin is reached its all time high and in to the moon...please advice me
Its not yet late. It is true that bitcoin price is too expensive, but as the day passes, bitcoin price is getting more higher because of increasing of its demand, the longer you wait the higher its price will be pricey and lower gaining of profit for you.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:45:45 AM

Hello there one year ago i bought 3 bitcoins but lost them all in gambling... :'(nd now seeing the bitcoin price makes me cryy...
I have 1500USD right now...i am thinking to buy the bitcoin now whatever i can get with them

Should i buy now or not as bitcoin is reached its all time high and in to the moon...please advice me

It's better to have Bitcoin as soon as you can, if Bitcoin goes up your going to regret it again. Bitcoin's value may go lower but it will still go up again for sure in come days. Just buy 1 Bitcoin and hold it for a long term, and you'll see in the future you will maybe became a millioner. Grin
You are right and your calculation is valid but you are missing one point, would explain with another example multiple of a small number comparatively to a large number is small. There is no doubt that those who has not invest in bitcoin when it`s price was small has missed a golden opportunity but if they do not invest now they are committing a mistake much bigger than they did before. To do anything is better than doing nothing. 
jsmith85

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:01:27 PM

You're not too late to buy into bitcoin. Do not dwell on the coins you lost gambling. Just save your money and wait for the price to drop then buy into bitcoin
janaiz

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:13:09 PM

Yes you should buy now! as in now because the value of bitcoin is still increasing and it will increase even more by next year. so start buying now, it's not late!!
Utanjaran

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:35:36 PM

Yes, maybe price bitcoin now looks high. But, believe me in the next few years bitcoin definitely higher than today. No need to feel too late invest in bitcoin.
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:23:58 PM

Its never too late - thats what i heard from most people! Im also jumping in this month Cheesy
Yes, it is not too late; just a bit late. I should have known it earlier, it would be better to buy Bitcoin back then because its value is not that high unlike today; the value of Bitcoin today is getting higher and as of now it is good to hold than to buy.

Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:58:54 PM

No absolutely not
Yes it’s too late to buy bitcoin now a days its price is very high then ever and I don’t think so that anyone can buy bitcoin its almost end of the year and in coming week there is chance that bitcoin price will go more high because bitcoin is the only currency which always trying to reached to its highest price and this end of the year its price is very high so I think it’s a time to sell bitcoin and take a profit from it and a lot of investors are doing it .
jonval21

Activity: 588
Merit: 111

I love the Cryptocurrency world

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:14:58 PM

not, bitcoin is like internet, no matter the time, just  start to use it as soon as possible, dont see bitcoin as a method to make profit, see it like i new tool for payment via internet.

in long term you will see almost every one in the world will use bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
Micela13

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:19:30 PM

I think his price won't go down, so if you want to invest maybe buy it now. I made a mistake and didn't invest when price was only 3800$.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:33:25 PM

better now than nothing, bitcoin prices are unstoppable, i suggest you to buy it now ,, because i am very sure next year bitcoin price will be more expensive from now, and when it happens but you do not buy bitcoin now, of course you will regret it, but it's all back to you, whether you believe it or not.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:04:43 AM

bitcoin increasingly longer, currently bitcoin prices are high but for the future bitcoin prices will be higher.
Price is like unstoppable. Bitcoins are jumping towards moon and they even don’t want to stop. But surely they have to take some break for refreshment. It seems like a story Tongue but yes prices are increasing every month. If we simply compare prices of bitcoins in October and then now, you will be seeing a price chart going up and up. So better is to buy biotic now so won’t be regretful later.

vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:48:29 AM

Never to late to buy Bitcoin,
If you catch enormous rise, you should look at altcoins
Investing in altcoins mean to throw money at garbage, bitcoin is really capable to deliver maximum profit out of it and this shows that it’s never too late because bitcoin is still in beginning of rise and maybe in future bitcoin will be much more high and probability is to go above six figure so this is time to get into bitcoin and earn a lot on future just decide fast and get a chance to live an epic and lavish life in coming days.

wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:05:06 AM

The longer you wait, the higher it will go. So, the sooner you get in the better. Its not stopping. I was thinking about investing at 9000. But I wasnt sure.. then it hit 10,000 and I was like, man no way. Then it hit 12,000... then 13, 14, 15, 16 and now 17! But who knows.... some say it will go to 50. Just dont invest money that you cant afford to lose.
The longer you wait, the lower you could gain income. I suggest you must invest now and we all know that it is not too late to invest in bitcoin. Do not hesitate to invest in bitcoin because you will regret that you do not invest. Just invest and gain high income.
cepedacharles29

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:13:28 AM

no, you are not late, you can buy bitcoin right now, but you need to wait until the price if at the lower, so you can get some profit if the price is rising up slowly, right now you can see the market and see the price of bitcoin if its in lower you can try to buy it and invest on it  just be smart in using your bitcoin why you investing and buying bitcoin.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:17:48 AM

Yes, you should buy now because the price of Bitcoin will never go back at $10,000 or lower. Buy now for your income to become bigger. Just wait for years or months and your money will multiply. Patience is a virtue. Keep calm and believe in Bitcoin. When you have big amount of Bitcoin again, do not ever put it in a gambling site again. Winning and losing in gambling is so easy.
eterhunter

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:19:07 AM

I think you are just in time don't wait to rise the price value of Bitcoin again if i were you i will buy it in Bitcoin already before the price value will goes up again,we all know that digital currency is endamand nowadays so many investor/businessman trying to embrace digital currency.
zhukovt34

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:16:51 AM

All depends how big is your wallet, personally i would buy in deep, when price drop, but BTC will steadily rise, then better sooner then later, get some BTCoins.

Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:23:20 AM

I think it's not a too late to buy a bitcoin right now because the bitcoin price is falling and in few days the price of bitcoin has risen and now down to $ 16600 each and for me, you bought bitcoin now in the secure market and so you can not be scam and you should not trust anyone who you do not know. And much better to do with your bitcoin is investing, Remember Bitcoin is being considered as a market that attracts many investors around the world this year and I'm sure the Bitcoin price could rise sharply by 2018. If you are considering a long term investment then Bitcoin will be the perfect choice.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:24:14 AM

You can definitely buy some bitcoins now especially that bitcoin value has been going down lately. You maybe late since bitcoin growth has been so astounding over the last 12 months but it is still ok to buy some since value will definitely continue to rise over the next months and years.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: