Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:57:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am i late to buy bitcoin now ??  (Read 7300 times)
shazzeyglass

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:25:52 AM

It is best to invest now as the price is still going higher and if you wait any longer the price you desired to buy it at will be long gone.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:27:50 AM

Nope , you got to wait for a long time though to make considerable profits Smiley Only early investors can actually trade a lot everyday right now otherwise I wouldn't say you can make quick money by investing in BTC right now.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:33:35 AM

Hello there one year ago i bought 3 bitcoins but lost them all in gambling... :'(nd now seeing the bitcoin price makes me cryy...
I have 1500USD right now...i am thinking to buy the bitcoin now whatever i can get with them

Should i buy now or not as bitcoin is reached its all time high and in to the moon...please advice me
.               Its not late for to buy Bitcoin , still the price is getting higher every day so eventhough you buy now at Its higher rate, no doubt you Will gain profit  because of Its continuous price increase. Thst”s your investment the more bitcoins you buy , the more profit you gain in the future . What ever you want todo for Bitcoin, think wisely, so that you Will not lose.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:14:17 PM

Nope , you got to wait for a long time though to make considerable profits Smiley Only early investors can actually trade a lot everyday right now otherwise I wouldn't say you can make quick money by investing in BTC right now.

Or you can invest in other alts like etherium and ripple. I'm sure bitcoin still has a long way to go and that its current price would still move way up but if you find it too expensive already, research about alts and invest in them instead

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
dyewic

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:29:33 PM

I think many people asking the same question but for me it's never too late to get some bitcoin. It'll probably continue to increase. If you buy them now and wait long enough, you can make a profit.

I strongly agree and think also  that, many people asking the same question but for me it's never too late to get some bitcoin. It'll probably continue to increase. If you buy them now and wait long enough, you can make a profit. But adding also my opinion that, No one will tell you exactly when to buy. But you yourself can look at the statistics for the last year and the rate of development of bitcoin. In addition, If you think that bitcoin is really a good investment, then grab the opportunity. Buy now and eventually if its price continues to increase in the following days, for sure you will really have a good profit in the end.
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:42:16 PM

for me i think your not laten in bitcoin now is the right time to invest or buy bitcoin then hold it until you the volume will rise
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:34:46 PM

Today is the best time to buy. After bitcoin reach $18k, it drops now to $14k which I think in my opinion a good buy because in my opinion the new ATH will probably reach again next year after this Holiday season for sure, because a lot of people now are spending a lot for this Holiday for gifts and some delicious food to prepare for, for sure after this dips it would probably go up high again.
Yes you are right it’s not a right time to buy bitcoin because its end of the year and its price is very high than ever and no one can afford to buy bitcoin it’s a time to sell bitcoin and take your profit and I’m sure that this year bitcoin profit is also very high then last year and also of people start selling from last week and some of them will sell this week so those who are interested in buying they must wait for some time when its price become normal.
Dreamr

Activity: 263

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:38:57 PM

It is never too late to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin was selling $10 in 2011, imagine the price of bitcoin for the next 10 years.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:49:14 PM

Considering the awareness gained so far, that has led to the recognition of the currency, and the pace at which the currency is moving, it can be said that it is not late to buy. Bitcoin has an upward movement that has not yet reached its peak, so, you can still join the train.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Gorgeous011235

Activity: 153

I Love DeepOnion!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:59:02 PM

If you think Bitcoin will grow more then you should buy...but it's hard to predict it..BTC has been growing fast in the past months and at this point every scenario is possible in my opinion..also because the sustainability of the BTC ecosystem is too expansive and other coins are way more efficient than BTC...
Btw i am a BTC holder and i still believe it can grow more in the future...

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
EllaPonchik

Activity: 532

Dream of the Great

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:03:46 PM

Now bitcoin price is falling, maybe worth and buy, but it's better to bounty and invest in ISO, I quickly earned money on the stock exchange. Try different options. Something like yours
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:06:53 PM

I really think that is not too late because bitcoin will keep on increasing. Bitcoin is becoming main stream because a lot of people find it convenient and profitable to have. Bitcoin price is volatile that is why it is really profitable. It can increase or decrease fast depending on market demand.
sup95

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:08:32 PM

the more you wait the more it will increase so this is the est time to buy itcoin and save for the future.I only regret that why i haven't started this earlier
Thanushka47

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:27:41 PM

I think that you are not still late to invest in bitcoin. There are many people who are experts in crypto saying it will go up to more than 50,000k. so you can buy and hold it long term.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:37:07 PM

You can still buy it and make profit in time, but don't skip the altcoins. You can make a lot of money there by investing in the right coins. Sometimes these coin can go 100x the price they had. Bitcoin is going to be very expensive in the future so it is worth to do a investment, but if you find it expensive right now. You can try altcoins instead.

Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:56:28 PM

It is never too late you can buy whenever you want, as there are still chances for the bitcoins to increase its value there is still a way to earn profits. The value of bitcoins keeps on increasing due to increased number of users and high demand for bitcoins. Take the opportunity to buy bitcoins now rather than waiting for the value to increase further and regret later for not buying bitcoins. Many top investors or billionaire of bitcoins says that there are chances for the price to shoot above $ 40000 which is for the good and so you can find room for investing in bitcoins.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
ttlnnt

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:05:21 PM

Hello there one year ago i bought 3 bitcoins but lost them all in gambling... :'(nd now seeing the bitcoin price makes me cryy...
I have 1500USD right now...i am thinking to buy the bitcoin now whatever i can get with them

Should i buy now or not as bitcoin is reached its all time high and in to the moon...please advice me

It's really hard to say what will happen after futures gets launched (which is tomorrow). A lot of people is expecting a very big correction, from a 20% to 50% decrease in price, so it could be worthy to wait a little longer, and get bitcoins at a cheaper price. BTC is still very close to it's all time high, and still way ahead from where it was in just three days ago, so the correction everyone is talking about wouldn't be that strange. Of course we all know that BTC is very unpredictable, so I guess that the wise move would be to maybe invest half of your funds in case BTC goes up, and then decide what to do with the rest.
I agree!! It is not really predictable to know the price leap Bitcoin may take the next moment. But a correction is expected to be seen very soon. So it would be prudent if you wait for some time but as we know the future of Bitcoin is very uncertain, you may make a small investment as of now! Rest the choice is entirely yours

Stockus Trading Platform — Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰PRE-ICO▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
  Twitter Facebook •  • Telegram Medium  ◆
RoadToBTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:14:43 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 07:34:21 PM by RoadToBTC

It is never too late you can buy whenever you want, as there are still chances for the bitcoins to increase its value there is still a way to earn profits. The value of bitcoins keeps on increasing due to increased number of users and high demand for bitcoins. Take the opportunity to buy bitcoins now rather than waiting for the value to increase further and regret later for not buying bitcoins. Many top investors or billionaire of bitcoins says that there are chances for the price to shoot above $ 40000 which is for the good and so you can find room for investing in bitcoins.
yes,i agree with you...I think it's never too late, if we can not buy now, we'll be more regret if someday look bitcoin price above $50K . who would have thought the bitcoin price would rise so fast, even in this year the bitcoin has gone up more than 15x since january...
domari

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:17:40 PM

No. You're still not too late because the bitcoin value will continue to soar. If you do not invest now then you will regret in the future. Try investing in bitcoin right now.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:17:55 PM

No one is never too late to invest in either btc or other alt coins. Also shouldn't look at the effect of volatility on any coin one want invest in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: