Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:43:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am i late to buy bitcoin now ??  (Read 7289 times)
juscicot

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:45:00 PM

BTC price is too high, I think not buy. You can dig up other altcoins, or trading. Find low value, high potential altcoins. You store them and wait for it to rise several times higher.
m9shn9sh

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:25:05 PM

I think many people asking the same question. But the main things is if you want to invest your money against bitcoin then you have to learn all the things and nature of bitcoin. You need to think carefully before investing.
Revprojects

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:31:12 PM

Hello there one year ago i bought 3 bitcoins but lost them all in gambling... :'(nd now seeing the bitcoin price makes me cryy...
I have 1500USD right now...i am thinking to buy the bitcoin now whatever i can get with them

Should i buy now or not as bitcoin is reached its all time high and in to the moon...please advice me
Depends on your goal. If the goal is to save, then I think it is better to put the savings in the bank and part of the savings to invest in bitcoin I think it would be reasonable. If the goal is to multiply, depends on your expectations. You can invest in bitcoin or you can look at the altcoins, because bitcoin grow in 2 3 5 times will be much harder than the altcoins.
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:35:54 PM

Hello there one year ago i bought 3 bitcoins but lost them all in gambling... :'(nd now seeing the bitcoin price makes me cryy...
I have 1500USD right now...i am thinking to buy the bitcoin now whatever i can get with them

Should i buy now or not as bitcoin is reached its all time high and in to the moon...please advice me
No, you're not late) Bitcoin can be safely bought next 2-3 years. The capitalization of Kriptonka has not yet reached its limits. Invest and hold bitcoins for six months or a year. He will definitely surprise you Wink

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:24:24 PM

no you are not late to buy bitcoin. it is never late to invest in any business and it is definitely not late to buy bitcoin now. bitcoin has great potentials and whatever you invest in it now will surely get you something when the price goes up.
Catherine S. King

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:53:04 AM

I think not and I believe bitcoin will soon reach $ 1 million by 2020
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:53:57 AM

As long as the whole crypto bubble did not crash, there is still time to make money so no you are just in time

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:02:34 AM

You are all of us. We also have regrets in bitcoin like losing our early earned bitcoins in the past years or not getting interested right away when we heard about it. But I still think that you are not late in starting in bitcoin all over again. As you can see there are many ways nowadays to earn and make your bitcoin higher like mining trading and even signature campaigns. You are not late, you just have a different time to start.
mimedo

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:15:57 AM

It is never too late to invest at anything. The question is whether or not you want to make your tomorrow better or just as ordinary as it is. Bitcoin is the currency of the now and future. Thus, investing now would mean a triple if not double investment in the future.
BitCGen

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:21:54 AM

I don’t think it?s ever too late.
I bought bitcoin when it was under $200 just to see what happens. And I’m glad I did!

Now I find easier ways like this site I found when looking for information about bitcoin mining

http://bitcoin-mining-generator.com

Very simple and quick, loving it  Smiley
Spades77

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:22:35 AM

Remember to save some of your money for emergency. It's ok to get into investing but we have to be smart about it. There is no "too late" for bitcoin. There's only "when are you going in"!
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:43:59 AM

There is no delay to buy bitcoin now. let alone the current bitcoin prices that are still below normal make a good chance if you buy it now. the upside potential is still high for the future

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:48:27 AM

There is no delay to buy bitcoin now. let alone the current bitcoin prices that are still below normal make a good chance if you buy it now. the upside potential is still high for the future

Exactly, it's better to buy now than ever and so for it to depreciate this much i think the time to buy is right and couldn't be better than this. Bitcoin will definitely bounce back from the post xmas and new year tumble and you would not want to miss out so better buy than wait and my longer if you have the means.
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 06:30:28 AM

It is difficult to say that it will raise or down but as per market
trend of the past about bitcoin one should not postpone to buy.
it is good time to buy now, do not wait for being free of cost.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
rodgelampis

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:44:04 AM

There is no delay to buy bitcoin now. let alone the current bitcoin prices that are still below normal make a good chance if you buy it now.It is never too late to invest at anything. The question is whether or not you want to make your tomorrow better or just as ordinary as it is. Bitcoin is the currency of the now and future.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:46:43 PM

The price of bitcoin slumped by 15% to drop below $12,000 for the first time since December 4.
Ethereum, meanwhile, fell by over 20% to hover above $1,000 and Ripple is down 33% to $1.22 at the time of writing.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:52:44 PM

Good news for you. Since you have been talking about Bitcoin's price rising that was heading to the moon, better be glad because I have just checked, Bitcoin price now was currently on the $12,000+ mark which means it was currently on the dump situation which is much affordable to be bought compared to its original price which is literally too expensive to be affordable to us small time users or even the new users who really wanted to buy Bitcoin. Just keep on being updated and seeing the Bitcoin's price movement to decide if you were going to buy or not because as long as Bitcoin exists, you are not late to buy it.
cryptojoe

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:54:59 PM

Maybe a little, but don't stop yourself from investing on it.
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:06:28 PM

I think you should buy bitcoin now. It's better late than never right? You can also invest in other cryptocurrency if you want. There's a lot in the market as of this time.
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:09:31 PM

A few people got fortunate at betting however a few people have no fortunes at betting. Bitcoins is at 12k as of now, I could think about it as low cost and an extraordinary chance to purchase. Your financial plan is very short a little to purchase an entire 1 bitcoin. In any case, as we as a whole know the cost could plunge and skyrocket whenever because of a few variables. In any case, as I watch, you could exchange with alert and in not quite a while you could most likely recoup your misfortune route in those days if the value keeps on surging. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: