Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:32:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am i late to buy bitcoin now ??  (Read 7300 times)
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:00:33 AM

Hello there one year ago i bought 3 bitcoins but lost them all in gambling... :'(nd now seeing the bitcoin price makes me cryy...
I have 1500USD right now...i am thinking to buy the bitcoin now whatever i can get with them

Should i buy now or not as bitcoin is reached its all time high and in to the moon...please advice me

There is no late if you want to invest
.and take note now the price is a bit cheaper compare.ro before. You cab invest now and hold it.for long investment or wait for thw price of bitcoin to bounce back again and sell. If.you want to earn you need to take risk. Big earnings sometimes taking big risks too.
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:06:29 AM

If you can afford to lose the money in case things go bad, then you should buy Bitcoin. You should have bought it when it reached 6000 a few days ago. If you can take the risk then you should invest.

hilman89

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:08:16 AM

There is no term late in buying bitcoin, because bitcoin is an investment and is used as an asset. Fluctuating bitcoin prices make more and more bitcoins to buy.
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:09:37 AM

No you are not late to buy Bitcoin now because there is no late about buying Bitcoin. Bitcoin processing is investment based that's why its price always ups and downs as a result you can invest in Bitcoin anytime when the price of Bitcoin is very low.so invest as soon as possible.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:13:22 AM

If you watch things from outside you can see that waves and waves are in the bitcoin graphics. You are never too late to buy because even if the price goes down, when it goes up again it will be higher than it was before the drop
angelomoraaaa

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:21:08 AM

No, i think it is the best time to invest in bitcoin because it is at its lowest rate so its a nice timing to buy BTC for as it goes back to its high rate, you will instantly earn revenue.
Bedebah

Activity: 524
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:52:37 AM

No, i think it is the best time to invest in bitcoin because it is at its lowest rate so its a nice timing to buy BTC for as it goes back to its high rate, you will instantly earn revenue.
Right, this is a good start to bitcoin invest, do not ever think too late because bitcoin prices will continue to rise so if we buy now then we will get big profit someday.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:57:59 AM

Hello there one year ago i bought 3 bitcoins but lost them all in gambling... :'(nd now seeing the bitcoin price makes me cryy...
I have 1500USD right now...i am thinking to buy the bitcoin now whatever i can get with them

Should i buy now or not as bitcoin is reached its all time high and in to the moon...please advice me

In my opinion, you must buy bitcoin now. You are not late to buy bitcoin now. Just invest your bitcoin and someday when the price of bitcoin is high you will get a high profit which can make you rich. The value of bitcoin is slowly increasing now so if you buy bitcoin now, this coming month maybe the value of bitcoin will be high you get a high profit.
criptoturk

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:58:57 AM

you can buy it now. Still its down if you compare last year. But you can invest if you can afford easily when lose

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:15:06 AM

i think no,you're not late because the bitcoin is not last already,the price is only going up and down but it is stable,just pursue it because as they say bitcoin is our future currency.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
serverus

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:22:28 AM

Bitcoin price today is too high. Maybe if you invest your money in bitcoin this time, you won't get good enough profit.
Try to invest in mining. With that, theirs a big possibility that you can grow money.
 There are so many sites or group offering cloud mining. With this, you are not required for high power and a high-performance computer. All you have to do is monitor your earning.
                    But, before you engage in this kind of investment, do some research to prove that it's not a scam. You can also invest in some newborn cryptocurrency. Who can tell, they can be successful in the future.
eugene30

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

What have you done. meh meh

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:26:12 AM

No one is late to buy bitcoin. The entry point on when you buy the bitcoin is only matter because if you buy at high amount and it's become low in it's price.  I doubt you will sell it and most of the time you will just hold until bitcoin reach your buy price. You just need to buy as many as you can when the price go down and don't buy bitcoin with your savings.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
idgaf007

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:35:42 AM

It's not too late because we are still in the early stages of cryptocurrencies. Although some good altcoins can give you good gains but bitcoin will be expensive in the future when people starts using it mainstream. It is very good for store of value but we need to improve some features of it in the meantime. Very volatile investment but if you believe in the technology don't worry but please don't invest in things you don't understand fully.

●  ▌█  Dbrain - AI happens  |  Sign up for Alpha  █▐  ●
A blockchain platform to collectively build AI apps
Brik03

Activity: 43
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:42:41 AM

At the moment the bitcoin has dropped in price so if you believe in this technology you should invest because it will most likely rise in price soon.
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:52:50 AM

No one is late to buy bitcoin. The entry point on when you buy the bitcoin is only matter because if you buy at high amount and it's become low in it's price.  I doubt you will sell it and most of the time you will just hold until bitcoin reach your buy price. You just need to buy as many as you can when the price go down and don't buy bitcoin with your savings.
Bitcoin price is not stable so then I also believe that no one will be late on buying it, we only have to get the right timing of buying maybe we can get the right timing during dropping of bitcoin price and if we take a look at the price today maybe we can see that this is not really the right time to buy because bitcoin today is slowly rising and maybe it is not the right time to buy.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:54:43 AM

Gambling is one of the reason why there are a lot of investors who quits on cryptocurrency, i prefer that you should work hard on the market by trading different coins or focus on one coin and hold it for a very long time till you earn a lot of profit.

bulantoy12345

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:27:22 AM

I agree with you. Invest at bitcoin now is not late because the price is just starting to grow. Now is the perfect time to invest at bitcoin so that you can earn higher if bitcoin rises up again. I believe within this year bitcoin will reach at 25k$ so it's better to buy now while the price is at low then hold it until bitcoin price value rises at 25k$.😎

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
ross.gomez520

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:34:38 AM

No i don't think so .Bitcoin highest price was almost $20000 so now u decide according to current market price are we late to buy bitcoin ?
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:45:18 AM

it's never too late to buy bitcoin if you keep it for a long time, if you look at the year-to-date bitcoin price that always goes up, I'm sure you'll make a big profit if you buy bitcoin now and hold it for 2-3 years ahead Wink
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:59:30 AM

Am i late for buy bitcoin now? My firm belief is that it is never too late to buy Bitcoin. A lot of my friends used mythical wave theories, they said - that it will be a little cheaper, we will buy. But the schedule ruthlessly flew up. Here it is necessary to decide - you want to buy Bitcoin for the long term and wait for $ 30,000 or $ 100,000, or you will trade short-term positions, earning 5-10% on it. In any case, after looking at the chart from the very first day, you can understand that sooner or later it will be possible to buy cheaper, and sell more expensive. But I'm not a stock exchange player, - I'm sure I'm sure the schedule would not skip, the best price is ahead. My tactics - any free funds will invest in Bitcoin, at any price for the current day.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: