Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:59:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80975 times)
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:29:45 PM

Guys see this news I found on TBIS Twitter profile. BAR are listed on HitBTC. Trade BAR tokens against BTC, ETH or USDT. Now waiting for more reputed exchange.
https://twitter.com/TBISINC/status/962088829942419457

i thought its been listed long before now? i am particularly waiting for binance listing Undecided

Binance is a really big exchange and every new coins want to get list on their platform. The waiting list is very long for Binance so I don't think we are going to get on this exchange anytime soon, but maybe in the next 3 months ? But right now we are on 4 different exchanges so it's a really good start ( Idex, Ether delta, Fat btc, Hit btc ). Now they need to focus on building a good platform and get more partnerships.

It is not easy to be honest listing on binance; It has been a while since I last seen a new coin on binance. I doubt it would difficult for titanium to list sometime in the future; but now I think it should a priority to get the MVP out; and maybe kucoin too Cheesy

Even it looking hard at this stage to get listed on Binance in near future. I also agreed with you after get a working prototype will be really helpful to attract the big investors and this will increase the demand for this token. Kucoin will be good choice in current scenario that is much better than hitbtc.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:41:29 PM

this company is the definition of being a sureshot of an FAIL!

guys, sell your BAR as long as you don't make any losses from the ICO and be glad you did...You'll see it in the next 3 months I guess..

greets Tyler from the Telegram Titanium Chat Room

Thanks for the message, I will immediately buy a few more BAR.

I just looked into the telegram channel to see what your problem is. but couldn't find anything, and it is not that important to me. You're probably one who made a mistake himself and blames others
i believe in the project and you should still buy tokens :-)

Epic response, is appalling to see such comments without proper constructive criticism, titanium is one of the best ICO at the moment, Micheal has been close to the community, giving a lot of people reasons to invest in this project, tokens were sold out because the community believed in it, i just don't listen to such comments, is really unnecessary

I can understand that not everyone likes Titanium but he should be able to name exactly what he doesn't like. Not such vague statements like "you'll see in the next 3 months". Criticism can be a good thing if it is constructive and can help to start a vital discussion and to improve the whole project.

Exactly, i believe everyone deserves to be heard but not in such a manner, this is a forum where we discuss and digest information in a constructive way, ever since the bloodbath, titanium has been doing well, they are yet to unleash what they have, proper communication is been done by the the project team, so i wonder where such thought came from
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:18:13 PM

Great news are coming !!! Titanium BAR will be listed on COBINHOOD on February 14th. Shocked Shocked Shocked

awesome team work !
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:41:16 PM

Great news are coming !!! Titanium BAR will be listed on COBINHOOD on February 14th. Shocked Shocked Shocked

awesome team work !

Interesting news and a great update to hear, where is the source of this to confirm its legit?

Fantastic news though, should really help with the volume and hopefully get some publicity and investors involved.

Keep up the good work
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:41:04 PM

awesome team work !

Interesting news and a great update to hear, where is the source of this to confirm its legit?

Fantastic news though, should really help with the volume and hopefully get some publicity and investors involved.

Keep up the good work

Yes, great news. A new exchange is always good. I just checked their official twitter. They confirmed it a few hours ago, so I guess it's legit: https://twitter.com/TBISINC/status/962766490658361344

coinsomnia

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:41:43 PM

guys, sell your BAR as long as you don't make any losses from the ICO and be glad you did...You'll see it in the next 3 months I guess..

What is the reason behind such negative statements? You are so unique in this. I have not seen negative statements about BARs in the recent days. This is surprising for me and may be many others.

Yes, spell it all out!

List you reasons why the project will fail. Don't just pump warrantless FUD! Tell us why you think it will fail!
emanuelgunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:47:27 PM

The capitalization of this project is amazing. I hope the development process will go on as smoothly as that1
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:50:48 PM

What is the reason behind such negative statements? You are so unique in this. I have not seen negative statements about BARs in the recent days. This is surprising for me and may be many others.

Yes, spell it all out!

List you reasons why the project will fail. Don't just pump warrantless FUD! Tell us why you think it will fail!

LOL you really gotta love random people who just come in "sell everything the world is ending" no reasons just random internet strangers spreading fud and saying "trust me you'll see" lol. It's actually quite funny especially when you consider the age range of some of these people.

I love how these people always seem to have a crystal ball "you'll see in 3 months" lol
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:08:56 PM

WOW great announcement from the Titanium team, so happy to see that BAR tokens have been listed on another exchange, Cobinhood is a professional platform with a lot of volume!

Highspeed123

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:34:56 PM

Happy to see BAR listed on a proper exchange, with more to come.

Ignore the FUD postings guys, if you quote them it just spreads the FUD further down the thread and gives them what they want....attention. Always going to get a few clueless idiots no matter what project it is, best to just click that ignore button and move on.
cryptossi

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:59:01 PM

Ignore the FUD postings guys, if you quote them it just spreads the FUD further down the thread and gives them what they want....attention. Always going to get a few clueless idiots no matter what project it is, best to just click that ignore button and move on.

Yeah definitely, I haven't seen too much FUD about Titanium but you are right it is best to ignore it, we see a lot of idiotic comments on these threads trying to put down projects, its mainly jealous people that didn't invest in ICO.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:23:24 PM

Yeah definitely, I haven't seen too much FUD about Titanium but you are right it is best to ignore it, we see a lot of idiotic comments on these threads trying to put down projects, its mainly jealous people that didn't invest in ICO.

It is their problem that they didn't invest in it. The tokens were just available in the store if you paid attention. They are really fast with the exchanges i know some Icos who have trouble with listing their coin.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:31:31 AM

It is their problem that they didn't invest in it. The tokens were just available in the store if you paid attention. They are really fast with the exchanges i know some Icos who have trouble with listing their coin.

I guess that person missed to buy BARs when it was below ICO price due to fall in crypto market. Now he is regretting and want to buy BARs at lower price hence posting such messages. Dont believe such person unless he comes with explanation why think so.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:13:42 AM

We all know why many spread fud; missing out on great projects makes some do wonders lol. I don't think Titanium would be effected with fud much; I think the progress has been timed correctly; I am eager to see the MVP out around march.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:12:01 AM

We all know why many spread fud; missing out on great projects makes some do wonders lol. I don't think Titanium would be effected with fud much; I think the progress has been timed correctly; I am eager to see the MVP out around march.

sometimes I have the feeling that there are posters that are paid for such postings, just so that some investors can shop cheaper. But if it's so clumsy and stupid, it can not work. But these people are probably not the smartest :-)
i see this as an incentive to buy, maybe someone wants to invest a lot, so i also buy :-) especially since I see a lot of potential for Titanium
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:12:39 AM

I guess that person missed to buy BARs when it was below ICO price due to fall in crypto market. Now he is regretting and want to buy BARs at lower price hence posting such messages. Dont believe such person unless he comes with explanation why think so.

Yes. Either that person has missed bar or he bought on high price and he can't sell due to low price. Unfortunately market has down and BARs too and taking time to recovery.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:59:09 AM

Yes. Either that person has missed bar or he bought on high price and he can't sell due to low price. Unfortunately market has down and BARs too and taking time to recovery.

It doesn't matter if you bought in higher than ICO price, give this project some time to settle down and get more investors involved, besides - the whole market is still trying to recover.

Showing good signs too, hold for the next 4-6 weeks and hopefully everything will recover.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:14:21 AM

Titanium is one of the high quality ICO I have seen in the recent times. Also here, in the BTT thread - it is clean without any FUDs. And ofcourse we cannot avoid this to 100%. So we have to ignore those minor things and move away from them and move ahead with our BARs.
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:05:11 AM

And another partnership comes Smiley partnership with Voise!!!CEO Michael Stollair will be now a Technical Adviser in Voise project Shocked
cryptossi

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:26:39 AM

Titanium is one of the high quality ICO I have seen in the recent times. Also here, in the BTT thread - it is clean without any FUDs. And ofcourse we cannot avoid this to 100%. So we have to ignore those minor things and move away from them and move ahead with our BARs.

There will always be critics and FUD of projects, but you are right I have not seen a lot of FUD about Titanium, this is what encouraged me to invest because I saw this thread and the TBIS telegram and everyone was speaking very positively about the project. The only issues I heard about was a few problems Titanium suffered when distributing tokens to investors but all of these problems have been solved.

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: