Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:11:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80975 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:31:25 PM

The partnership with VOICE is indeed good news, there are more partnerships including:
•VOISE: @Voisecom
•PURA: @Puraofficial
•PHORE: @phoreproject
•BOUNTYOX: @Bounty0x
•HTML: @Htmlcoinofficial
•ELECTRONEUM: @Electroneum

Found on a webpage of TBIS explanation what these partnerships are meant to achieve:

"these partnerships serve to increase the ability to offer a real and extremely competitive alternative to the current ‘enterprise’ strength cloud/virtualization world"

So it is in the benefit of Titanium that Michael Stollaire acts as a technical advisor for the other projects to streamline the goals

Thats explain everything for me at least. Any partnership which helps Titanium to kick start its cloud business is good. I am happy to see Titanium team is very serious about there plans.

Yes. I got link whatever you mentioned about partner ship. Few coins already trading on big exchanges. Here is link below:

https://twitter.com/TBISINC/status/962989520567308288

Titanium is moving in a right direction with right team members on board with its captain Michael Stollaire. He will guide the project to safely reach the shore as he did with his earlier projects. For now, its good to HODL our BARs.

We need to hold our BARs for long time to get max benefit. Titanium project just started and it will take some time to start full functional cloud business.

I am a daytrader myself so I will frequently trade my BARs if it gets listed on an exchange I favour, so far it means waiting a bit longer, listing on KuCoin means party time

I'm sure there will be some good opportunities with BAR as a day trader, problem is day trading with new projects, the only risk is that they could blow up at any time, meaning a sudden fluctuation of the price due to new investors and missing the train.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 01:50:49 PM

The partnership with VOICE is indeed good news, there are more partnerships including:

Found on a webpage of TBIS explanation what these partnerships are meant to achieve:

"these partnerships serve to increase the ability to offer a real and extremely competitive alternative to the current ‘enterprise’ strength cloud/virtualization world"

So it is in the benefit of Titanium that Michael Stollaire acts as a technical advisor for the other projects to streamline the goals

Thats explain everything for me at least. Any partnership which helps Titanium to kick start its cloud business is good. I am happy to see Titanium team is very serious about there plans.

Yes. I got link whatever you mentioned about partner ship. Few coins already trading on big exchanges. Here is link below:

Titanium is moving in a right direction with right team members on board with its captain Michael Stollaire. He will guide the project to safely reach the shore as he did with his earlier projects. For now, its good to HODL our BARs.

We need to hold our BARs for long time to get max benefit. Titanium project just started and it will take some time to start full functional cloud business.

I am a daytrader myself so I will frequently trade my BARs if it gets listed on an exchange I favour, so far it means waiting a bit longer, listing on KuCoin means party time

I'm sure there will be some good opportunities with BAR as a day trader, problem is day trading with new projects, the only risk is that they could blow up at any time, meaning a sudden fluctuation of the price due to new investors and missing the train.

I am a day trader but am certainly not taking the risk of trading bar at this rate only to shoot up higher... I will be angry so I save myself the stress and focus on other altcoins for my trade...

Btw titanium airdrop some token in my mew.. Happy times  Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

I am a day trader but am certainly not taking the risk of trading bar at this rate only to shoot up higher... I will be angry so I save myself the stress and focus on other altcoins for my trade...

Don't worry. It will fly soon. Might be you never observed yet increasing ETH and BTC volume on coinmarketcap.com. If its increasing day by day then obviously hit on high price.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:11:33 PM

Is this Twitter account https://twitter.com/titaniumbarnews from Titanium ? Looks like a fake account for me, because it is also not on the main site of Titanium. There is a different Twitter account on the site.

emanuelgunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:16:19 PM

Came here because of Forbes article. Keep up the good work!
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:40:17 PM

Is this Twitter account https://twitter.com/titaniumbarnews from Titanium ? Looks like a fake account for me, because it is also not on the main site of Titanium. There is a different Twitter account on the site.

Even though I am not sure if the account, that you linked is trustworthy, I would suggest anyone only to get the important information from the official twitter-account (https://twitter.com/TBISINC). Too many impersonators/scammers out there.
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:51:21 PM

Came here because of Forbes article. Keep up the good work!

Welcome on the board I hope you will enjoy this exciting journey which is getting ready to start moving to more high place. I also supporting this because of this great concept it is future tech and this is good opportunity for all people.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:58:24 PM

I usually wait a week before I start daytrading new tokens, I always keep a reserve 20% of tokens I do not touch for a decade or so

Congrats on your BARs!

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Trademarket

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:01:30 PM

I bought during the first week and as I understood it was supposed to go into my ETH wallet.  It never has
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:06:22 PM

I usually wait a week before I start daytrading new tokens, I always keep a reserve 20% of tokens I do not touch for a decade or so

Congrats on your BARs!

that sounds like a good plan for me. I would like to make it similar, but I have too little time and too little rest for daytrading. I hope for a good increase in value over the course of a year, and I think there are good opportunities with BAR
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:14:01 PM

Yea, the real deal is yet to start, titanium have many lined up portfolios, like the ICO incubator, EmployeeDirect that has to do with cutting costs associated with expensive recruiting companies, CryptoEscrow that has to do with leveraging the power of ethereum smart contract to facilitate peer-peer sales on the blockchain using any of the top 100 cryptos using Titanium Atomic swaps
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:14:24 PM

BAR is live on Cobinhood!  Shocked next step -Binance Huh Roll Eyes or maybe Kucoin Huh Roll Eyes

Yea mate. I really hope they be thinking of kucoin soon. Ready need them ti list in one of the exchanges where I have an account.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 09:20:57 PM

Yea, the real deal is yet to start, titanium have many lined up portfolios, like the ICO incubator, EmployeeDirect that has to do with cutting costs associated with expensive recruiting companies, CryptoEscrow that has to do with leveraging the power of ethereum smart contract to facilitate peer-peer sales on the blockchain using any of the top 100 cryptos using Titanium Atomic swaps

Ya i keep saying that the price is super undervalued for the number of projects that are based on titanium, the fact is that utilization increase will also drive demand up as products that use it come online, right now its only speculation based pricing but as demand for actual use of the coin goes up Smiley so will price
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:29:56 PM

Ya i keep saying that the price is super undervalued for the number of projects that are based on titanium, the fact is that utilization increase will also drive demand up as products that use it come online, right now its only speculation based pricing but as demand for actual use of the coin goes up Smiley so will price

Yes, as you can see, partnerships have already started, some coming in as clients, they won't do such if they don't believe in titanium and it also means revenue generation for the project, in just few months, we've seen a lot of activities going on, this is just the beginning
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:10:05 PM

Which exchange do you use most times? As for me, listing on Kucoin will be just fine cause I started using kucoin recently. I wish they will create a poll for the community members to vote for their best exchange
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:28:28 PM

Awesome work by the Titanium team and in particular the CEO, Michael, to get these partnerships agreed with some exciting projects!

Hopefully they can bring their own expertise to the table and help advise TBIS too and share their best work practices.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:46:54 PM

You know I think this is on of my favorite things to see from titanium is the collaboration with other cryptos the fact that they allowed etn as a currency is such a great first step we need more cross coin collaborations and for ICOs to start realizing btc and eth aren’t the only currencies worth a damn
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:04:59 PM

Very exciting news from the last couple of days! BAR tokens are now live on Cobinhood and can be traded on their exchange, also the new partnership with Voise and Michael Stollaire becoming tech adviser is great news!

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:15:56 PM

Very exciting news from the last couple of days! BAR tokens are now live on Cobinhood and can be traded on their exchange, also the new partnership with Voise and Michael Stollaire becoming tech adviser is great news!

Will they stop adding exchanges now. I hope not, because for me getting the coin on more exchanges is important. The investor can actually choose between them to trade.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:58:10 AM

I am loving how this is all heading; getting great tokens on board early on genius that is smart seizing the opportunity as most icos want to land good partnership that would yield a win win to both parties. Well done Michael.

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: