Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:45:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80975 times)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:26:31 PM

Look like I missed a good ICO.

Damn you have indeed missed it. They weren't available that long, because they were sold quickly. I guess many people now want Titanium Bars so i expect that the price will explode after a few months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:35:48 PM

Hi guys. On what exchanges will Titanium be trading?

I do not understand such postings. with which intention one logs on in a forum, if one does not even read the postings on the same side, on which he post?
I only read 3 times when scrolling down to the current postings that BAR was listed on HitBTC
hope I could help:/

Sadly this is the state of bitcointalk and many crypto groups people want to be spoon fed information even when it’s widely available information I’m pretty sure every page since launch says trading is available on hitbtc lol but yet the question keeps coming don’t know what else titanium can do to stop the silly questions from ppl not just reading first

Here is manageable you don't want to talk about telegram group where questions keep popping up and it's all repeated and same... We should talk more on titanium infrastructure please  Huh

Anyone with news on titanium project?

Titanium is just at the beginning and they have to do a lot of work now. I also would like to hear news, but we can't expect them every day:-) I guess we will have to wait a few weeks for really news, and in this time we can watch the weekly videos of michael stollaire.
By the way, he told in one video, that he will install cameras in the new office, so we can watch what they are doing. Are these cameras already on air?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:00:05 PM

Look like I missed a good ICO.

Damn you have indeed missed it. They weren't available that long, because they were sold quickly. I guess many people now want Titanium Bars so i expect that the price will explode after a few months.

The ICO is gone but you can still pick the tokens up for a darn bargain deal due the state of the entire market still because BTC is low still... So if your coming from fiat investment its actually still a really good time to pick them up as the exchange rate for BAR is near the ICO price still or at least it was relatively close a few days ago when i was checking
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:28:37 PM

This is very good news to see BAR being added on Cobinhood on an emerging exchange which has impressed the traders and gaining confidence. BAR at the moment should keep increasing the number of exchanges to open more and more markets. The number exchanges and development should be in sync mode to cover all the aspects to go to masses easily.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:42:49 PM

And another partnership comes Smiley partnership with Voise!!!CEO Michael Stollair will be now a Technical Adviser in Voise project Shocked

A mutual partnership that is great. Voise getting Michael as a technical advisor says alot there. So they know how valuable Michael is technically and can actually direct them in the right direction. Well done Titanium.  Hope to see more of this coming.

And it keeps getting better, Micheal talked about this in the video, never knew is already done, titanium is obviously not relaxing and i never knew Micheal is coming in as an adviser, this shows how valuable he is in his field, things are looking good for titanium and the community 
zeth^

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:46:42 PM

Hey, just wanted to know from one of the Titanium team what kind of licensing do they have planned for the IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), they say in the whitepaper it's their proprietary system.

This has me concerned about the authenticity of it's decentralized nature, as all code for a decentralized system must also be validated as well, not only the transactions on the network.

Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:12:29 PM

And another partnership comes Smiley partnership with Voise!!!CEO Michael Stollair will be now a Technical Adviser in Voise project Shocked

A mutual partnership that is great. Voise getting Michael as a technical advisor says alot there. So they know how valuable Michael is technically and can actually direct them in the right direction. Well done Titanium.  Hope to see more of this coming.

Wow, I thought the partnership with electroneum was a good one but this is better in my opinion. It just Keep getting more interesting. Won't take long b4 the price experience an up trend once the general market bounce back to normalcy
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:01:25 PM

A mutual partnership that is great. Voise getting Michael as a technical advisor says alot there. So they know how valuable Michael is technically and can actually direct them in the right direction. Well done Titanium.  Hope to see more of this coming.

Wow, I thought the partnership with electroneum was a good one but this is better in my opinion. It just Keep getting more interesting. Won't take long b4 the price experience an up trend once the general market bounce back to normalcy

Lol i did not expect this. The ICO is over, but they still make new partnerships how awesome is that ! I remember hearing Michael speaking on a video that they had hired new team members, and that they were going to make a  improvement. Well done !

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:15:43 AM

Well at first sight the coin seemed to me very interesting. Price now it seems attractive. But looking at the exchanges as that not really impresses, all a little weak. Tell whether additions of larger exchanges for exchange are planned?

The Titanium project only just got listed on HitBTC, it is not somthing to rush into to get listed on loads of different exchanges, the team are well aware of this and they assured us that more exchanges will be listed in due time.

Now just a waiting game. Won't take long in my opinion

Michael is very active on both fronts; the development and business; he is actively working on partnerships and getting more titanium out there at the same time we should be expect an MVP in the upcoming month; I think exchanges seeing all the progress would might be able to initiate something.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:08:11 AM

The partnership with VOICE is indeed good news, there are more partnerships including:
•VOISE: @Voisecom
•PURA: @Puraofficial
•PHORE: @phoreproject
•BOUNTYOX: @Bounty0x
•HTML: @Htmlcoinofficial
•ELECTRONEUM: @Electroneum

Found on a webpage of TBIS explanation what these partnerships are meant to achieve:

"these partnerships serve to increase the ability to offer a real and extremely competitive alternative to the current ‘enterprise’ strength cloud/virtualization world"

So it is in the benefit of Titanium that Michael Stollaire acts as a technical advisor for the other projects to streamline the goals

Thats explain everything for me at least. Any partnership which helps Titanium to kick start its cloud business is good. I am happy to see Titanium team is very serious about there plans.
girib1684

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:15:49 AM

The partnership with VOICE is indeed good news, there are more partnerships including:

Found on a webpage of TBIS explanation what these partnerships are meant to achieve:

"these partnerships serve to increase the ability to offer a real and extremely competitive alternative to the current ‘enterprise’ strength cloud/virtualization world"

So it is in the benefit of Titanium that Michael Stollaire acts as a technical advisor for the other projects to streamline the goals

Thats explain everything for me at least. Any partnership which helps Titanium to kick start its cloud business is good. I am happy to see Titanium team is very serious about there plans.

Yes. I got link whatever you mentioned about partner ship. Few coins already trading on big exchanges. Here is link below:

https://twitter.com/TBISINC/status/962989520567308288
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:11:29 AM

Yes. I got link whatever you mentioned about partner ship. Few coins already trading on big exchanges. Here is link below:

Advisor here, advisor there, a lot of interviews...  i wonder when michael stollaire is sleeping:-)
someone here asked for news yesterday, and here they are. another great partnership, i am happy to be on board

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:03:44 AM

Titanium is continuing to excel, got listed on HitBTC, is now getting listed on CobinHood from tomorrow!

Another partnership with voisecom [ https://twitter.com/voisecom ]

Things are looking on the up for the Titanium project, let's hope they continue to communicate with other exchanges to increase volume.
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:20:40 AM

BAR is live on Cobinhood!  Shocked next step -Binance Huh Roll Eyes or maybe Kucoin Huh Roll Eyes
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:28:45 AM

Titanium is moving in a right direction with right team members on board with its captain Michael Stollaire. He will guide the project to safely reach the shore as he did with his earlier projects. For now, its good to HODL our BARs.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:16:54 AM

Titanium is moving in a right direction with right team members on board with its captain Michael Stollaire. He will guide the project to safely reach the shore as he did with his earlier projects. For now, its good to HODL our BARs.

Yes, the number of partnerships, all with well-known projects, is steadily growing. It's amazing to see, that the team has success in their negotiations and that other projects seems to acknowledge the potential of Titanium.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:35:25 AM

Hi guys. On what exchanges will Titanium be trading?

I do not understand such postings. with which intention one logs on in a forum, if one does not even read the postings on the same side, on which he post?
I only read 3 times when scrolling down to the current postings that BAR was listed on HitBTC
hope I could help:/

Sadly this is the state of bitcointalk and many crypto groups people want to be spoon fed information even when it’s widely available information I’m pretty sure every page since launch says trading is available on hitbtc lol but yet the question keeps coming don’t know what else titanium can do to stop the silly questions from ppl not just reading first

Here is manageable you don't want to talk about telegram group where questions keep popping up and it's all repeated and same... We should talk more on titanium infrastructure please  Huh

Anyone with news on titanium project?

Titanium is just at the beginning and they have to do a lot of work now. I also would like to hear news, but we can't expect them every day:-) I guess we will have to wait a few weeks for really news, and in this time we can watch the weekly videos of michael stollaire.
By the way, he told in one video, that he will install cameras in the new office, so we can watch what they are doing. Are these cameras already on air?

I doubt if they are already installed... Cos last titanium weekly video Michael made no mention of it just progress done so far on the project... Looking forward to more videos?

By the gleam.io bounty winners haven't been emerging... Or who have seen one? Are winners being drawn now?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Anilg

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:07:44 AM

We need to hold our BARs for long time to get max benefit. Titanium project just started and it will take some time to start full functional cloud business.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:46:57 AM

We need to hold our BARs for long time to get max benefit. Titanium project just started and it will take some time to start full functional cloud business.

I am a daytrader myself so I will frequently trade my BARs if it gets listed on an exchange I favour, so far it means waiting a bit longer, listing on KuCoin means party time

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:00:59 PM

That is great seeing bounty0x in there. I would like to propose maybe a video call with one of them would go a great deal. The early adoption of the MVP is going to rock. More please more....

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: