Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:59:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80975 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:01:26 PM

This is awesome, the price just recovered and it's now at around 1.39 I hope that you guys bought during the dip a few days ago when it was sub 1$.

Also take a look at this new interview with the CEO Michael Stollaire hosted by @officiallykeith

This is the link to the youtube video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI0nVPLgJYY&feature=youtu.be

Really great interview but it's a little bit long ( around 1 hour in total ) if you have the time then you should definitely check it out

Yep, I said this last week to buy a load of BAR's around the ~$1 mark.

Congrats if you got on board, almost 40% profit just off that, at current prices.

I still think the crypto mark is going to grow and grow.

If you're still in two minds about investing or not, take a look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAczAfeXvEo

It will give you a more of a understanding of the project goals and problems it will solve

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:04:49 PM

Market is giving us exceptionally good opportunity to grab Titanium BARs at near ICO price. I personally think that this kind of price will not come again in the near future. BARs should recover very soon and reach new high.
titanium is in great demand we just wait it into bigger exchange when we can get more profit, just hold in a few months time maybe price will rise again.

Yeah man we have already seen that. The bars were sold just in a few days. Pretty weird, but it is the truth. I agree that there are more people wanting to buy Titanium. Lets hope that it will get listed at a good exchange !

I don't hope, i know they will be listed in a good exchange, the project is huge, have you taken your time to watch titanium youtube videos?, Micheal is a genius with a good sense of humor and i don't think one or two exchanges will be able to handle the full weight of titanium , we are talking about a global phenomenon here  Smiley

Yeah, there is certainly some high expectations for this project. As said above, I hope there is some good plans for big exchanges such as binance, bittrex as I don't think the low volume exchanges will be able to handle the full weight once these project starts rolling and getting implemented.

Binance and bittrex are the best for now, they have a huge trading volume, many investors are supportive.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:11:08 PM

This is awesome, the price just recovered and it's now at around 1.39 I hope that you guys bought during the dip a few days ago when it was sub 1$.

Also take a look at this new interview with the CEO Michael Stollaire hosted by @officiallykeith

This is the link to the youtube video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI0nVPLgJYY&feature=youtu.be

Really great interview but it's a little bit long ( around 1 hour in total ) if you have the time then you should definitely check it out

a new interview, great. I have been following Titanium for some time now and have learned something about Michael Stollaire: he likes to give interviews, and he likes to give long interviews :-)
What you really notice is the passion for the project, it's in every single word. He is not a token seller like many others, he wants Titanium to become what he imagines. and I think he will succeed.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 04:17:21 PM

Market is giving us exceptionally good opportunity to grab Titanium BARs at near ICO price. I personally think that this kind of price will not come again in the near future. BARs should recover very soon and reach new high.
titanium is in great demand we just wait it into bigger exchange when we can get more profit, just hold in a few months time maybe price will rise again.

Yeah man we have already seen that. The bars were sold just in a few days. Pretty weird, but it is the truth. I agree that there are more people wanting to buy Titanium. Lets hope that it will get listed at a good exchange !

I don't hope, i know they will be listed in a good exchange, the project is huge, have you taken your time to watch titanium youtube videos?, Micheal is a genius with a good sense of humor and i don't think one or two exchanges will be able to handle the full weight of titanium , we are talking about a global phenomenon here  Smiley

Yeah, there is certainly some high expectations for this project. As said above, I hope there is some good plans for big exchanges such as binance, bittrex as I don't think the low volume exchanges will be able to handle the full weight once these project starts rolling and getting implemented.

Binance and bittrex are the best for now, they have a huge trading volume, many investors are supportive.

I'm sure they plan to get onto the bigger exchanges given the really big excitement for Titanium BARs but honestly, i would expect them to hold off on forcing the issue with the big exchanges, the fact of the matter is the big exchanges have some SERIOUSLY ridiculous listing fees if you want to get a priority listing request.. I heard one exchange was something like 20-35BTC which to me is just ridiculous.

Titanium can grow slowly and as demand for it gets even more overwhelming and the price/marketcap grows on smaller exchanges the bigger exchanges will have to take note and let the coin on, or the coin will get voted on by popular demand.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:26:09 PM

Michael is doing things great and also in a very right way. I am yet to watch the video and sure there will be lots of information and interesting content. I can watch this during this weekend and definitely will post my view here.

There is lot of information in the video but its very long. Its like watching movie. So I am trying to watch it in parts. Its worth to spend time when you invested money in BARs and need detailed information about project.

Definitely worth the watch, but i agree the video is REALLY long, i too watching it in parts, but hey it's money we are dealing with here and their seems to be a lot the team wants to explain and get understanding out into the world on the project which i can appreciate. But definitely recommend them to release things like this in smaller bite size pieces that we can absorb more easily

You took the words out of my mouth, the video can be cut into smaller segments, there are plenty moments of dead time which can be removed with basically any movie editor

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:35:49 PM

Michael is doing things great and also in a very right way. I am yet to watch the video and sure there will be lots of information and interesting content. I can watch this during this weekend and definitely will post my view here.

There is lot of information in the video but its very long. Its like watching movie. So I am trying to watch it in parts. Its worth to spend time when you invested money in BARs and need detailed information about project.

Definitely worth the watch, but i agree the video is REALLY long, i too watching it in parts, but hey it's money we are dealing with here and their seems to be a lot the team wants to explain and get understanding out into the world on the project which i can appreciate. But definitely recommend them to release things like this in smaller bite size pieces that we can absorb more easily

You took the words out of my mouth, the video can be cut into smaller segments, there are plenty moments of dead time which can be removed with basically any movie editor

Yea. Despite the good information the video may carry, the length seem to be what every one is have a problem with. I think they were trying to do a ONCE-AN-FOR - ALL kind of explaner video for the general public.
aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:37:06 PM

Just found this thread, seems to be promising blockchain and coin. What was ICO price for it, are coins not yet tradeable in some major exchanges ?
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:02:52 PM

Just found this thread, seems to be promising blockchain and coin. What was ICO price for it, are coins not yet tradeable in some major exchanges ?

The ICO price was 1.00 USD, and today it is higher on Coinmarketcap. A nice small profit Smiley I think that they are working to get Titanium listed on big exchanges. So don't worry about that.

komrobert

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:06:49 PM

Looks good and promising. Hope this will be a productive one not just a hit and run scenario. Anyhow, hoping for that.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:42:19 PM

The ICO price was 1.00 USD, and today it is higher on Coinmarketcap. A nice small profit Smiley I think that they are working to get Titanium listed on big exchanges. So don't worry about that.
Did you seen now? BAR trading above 1.4$. It's means we can see again BAR on starter price when it was listed above 4+$
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:20:50 PM

Congrats if you got on board, almost 40% profit just off that, at current prices.

If you're still in two minds about investing or not, take a look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAczAfeXvEo

It will give you a more of a understanding of the project goals and problems it will solve

That's just a good example how fast the market situation can change. A few days ago we had some angry guy here in the thread, was upset that he bought Titanium and was happy that he sold-it. Should have sticked to his BARs  Grin
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:25:49 PM

Hello!
What market share is Titanium aimed at in the next couple years?

Check out the Titanium Blockchain Infrastructure Services whitepaper: https://tbis.io/titanium-infrastructure-services-wp-v2-6/

It will have the market share information on there, also it is important to your DYOR (Do Your Own Research).

In the whitepaper there is something I dont understand: TITANIUM: The first blockchain start-up ever to acquire both Better
Business Bureau (BBB) and Dun and Bradstreet (D&B) Accreditation

what exactly is this and why is it needed?

Check out: https://www.bbb.org/

and: https://www.dnb.co.uk/

Better Business Bureau (BBB) - Companies and consumers use their services in US, Canada & Mexico to instill consumer confidence and advancing a trustworthy marketplace for all.

Dun and Bradstreet (D&B) - Companies use their services to secure new relationships with clients & other businesses in the UK.

I guess it's hard to get accreditation for both and Titanium (TBIS) managed to get accredited with both bodies.

Are there any accreditors for blockchain companies? I just read your reply and I started to think about that. It would help a lot because it is much needed

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:38:55 PM

No doubt they will be listed in other exchanges, is all about time, even the best exchanges do have there issues, we just have to be supportive, a lot is still yet to happen in this project, if you've gone through the whitepaper, you will understand that the best is yet to come
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:54:12 PM

That's just a good example how fast the market situation can change. A few days ago we had some angry guy here in the thread, was upset that he bought Titanium and was happy that he sold-it. Should have sticked to his BARs  Grin

Yeah man I bought in at sub $1 which is way lower than ICO price, crypto markets are definitely going to pick back up again, I keep seeing bullish tweets/alerts everywhere and some experts are even hinting at $50,000 per bitcoin by the end of this year and if that happens a lot of these cryptos will be linked to BTC price and rocket!

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:11:48 PM

That's just a good example how fast the market situation can change. A few days ago we had some angry guy here in the thread, was upset that he bought Titanium and was happy that he sold-it. Should have sticked to his BARs  Grin

Yeah man I bought in at sub $1 which is way lower than ICO price, crypto markets are definitely going to pick back up again, I keep seeing bullish tweets/alerts everywhere and some experts are even hinting at $50,000 per bitcoin by the end of this year and if that happens a lot of these cryptos will be linked to BTC price and rocket!

I heard the same prediction. And just thinking about it ... Damn, that would be so cool. Then I am sure we would see Titanium at double figures. But even if Bitcoin goes "just" back to $20.000, everyone who bought in the ICO or during the dip, will be soo happy.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:01:11 PM

Did you seen now? BAR trading above 1.4$. It's means we can see again BAR on starter price when it was listed above 4+$

I have waited for this moment. Coins are now recovering and are in green. My friends thought that the whole coinmarket would collapse haha. I hope that it will break over 4 dollars just what it was a few week ago.

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:54:03 PM

That's just a good example how fast the market situation can change. A few days ago we had some angry guy here in the thread, was upset that he bought Titanium and was happy that he sold-it. Should have sticked to his BARs  Grin

I heard the same prediction. And just thinking about it ... Damn, that would be so cool. Then I am sure we would see Titanium at double figures. But even if Bitcoin goes "just" back to $20.000, everyone who bought in the ICO or during the dip, will be soo happy.

Now that would be an amazing return on investment if Titanium could reach double figures, that would be a 10x on my investment! Fingers crossed it can do this.

DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:23:51 PM

Bought into the ICO and BAR is one of my most exciting investments to date. I'm a bit annoyed with myself for failing to post here before now and following the discussion and updates like I do with my other investments.

Seems like the market may be at the beginning of a recovery, I'm hoping March will see a decent upturn. With all the exciting things coming for Titanium,  I'm fairly certain I made a good choice. It's not all about profit for me though, I have a passion for tech. Titanium has massive potential.

True. I believe Titanium is worth buying and I'm gonna buy as many BARs as possible when they sit under 10 bucks.

Buying Titanium is great when it is under the ICO price. I am currently considering to buy it in the near future, when Titanium is on a good exchange. A potential coin needs time and i have that.

When it's on a good exchange might already be too late cause by then the price must have tripled. U will suggest you buy now and store on your eth wallet while you wait for it to hit a good exchange and once it does, you can start taking your profit

I would rather suggest to buy when the price is as like now and HODL it to reap the real benefit. You might have to hold for a year or 2. But it will be beneficial. Who knows you might be millionaire by that time depending on how much BARs you buy now.

I am always planning to hold coins for a long time. By doing this i hope that i will gain a lot of money in the future. Titanium has a really good project for IT virtualizing, and they have sold out. Why ? Because people see potential in it. I was shocked when each day more and more coins were sold. You don't want to sell them now and miss your chance.

Can't hurt to have a more balanced strategy in regards to holding your portfolio. If you pick the super promising projects then a HODL strategy could make sense. But sometimes taking profits is also helpful because it gives you liquidity for further purchases should the market crash.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:45:14 AM

Three partners coming. I am really curious to know who is. I have a feeling It is going to be a cloud provider? something like digital ocean or something. Michael said they will have great synergy so I am just speculating; now check the BAR raise.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:38:58 AM

That guy was just trader i guess. I think he did not understood Titanium's business even though CEO is reaching out to people and releasing videos to give information and status update.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: