Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:56:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will be stable Bitcoin Price?  (Read 2759 times)
akashark (OP)

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:15:46 PM

Bitcoin prise is increasing incredibly and sometime it's dumping also. But I don't know why , I don't feel good. When wil be bitcoin price stable? Any idea guys?

Sorry for my poor english, I am trying to improve it  Smiley

Thank You.

Habz

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:24:07 PM

This is one of the main problems with btc right now, volatility, I’m afraid because of this mainstream adoption is going to take longer, untill we sort this problem out, we need to make it work like the fiat currencies.

This is not the only problem with it, there are 4 in total which has to be sorted out, before mainstream adoptian goes off the scale
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:26:25 PM

Bitcoin prise is increasing incredibly and sometime it's dumping also. But I don't know why , I don't feel good. When wil be bitcoin price stable? Any idea guys?

Thank You.
I think it will not be stable because of the things that affects its price and  it is very Amazing that bitcoin is continuously increasing its price. I hope it will not dump.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:39:21 PM

Thank You.
I think it will not be stable because of the things that affects its price and  it is very Amazing that bitcoin is continuously increasing its price. I hope it will not dump.
I agree on that bitcoin from the start is really unstable and it cant really be stable because bitcoin is not under on any government or maybe has a corresponding value sailed by government bitcoin is a Digitalcryptocurrency that has really never been stable forever.I believe that if bitcoin ptice is stable it will really dump and no one really feels exciting on that matter.
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:47:22 PM

Bitcoin is volatile in nature. So fluctuations can happen anytime. We base it's price thru speculation. Also large portion of it's total supply holds by big whales. So they can't liquidate it without moving the market price. Remember also that Bitcoin is also small supply with only 21 million and 16 million are on circulation right now, if im not mistaken. So even small dump can affect the price. But let's just enjoy what Bitcoin will offer to us. The price is going up. We hope the price will drop soon. So we can have an opportunity to buy cheaper Bitcoin.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:51:27 PM

Thank You.

I don't think it's going to happen in the current situation, bitcoin is a highly volatile tradeable item you can make huge profit at a very short period of time or you can lose everything in one snap, so just be sure you are playing, trading bitcoin right and invest what you can afford.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:52:03 PM

Thank You.

However the more bitcoin increases, the more the ethereum decreases. It is not good that we cannot do any transactions because of low profit. The increase of bitcoin is really an opportunity to all investors. The idea of becoming stable for the price, that will not going to happen. There is always dump because it is volatile.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
alphacoco

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:56:28 PM

I suspect the dump will happen in Jan when all the forms are over. Then all the ALTs will regain and it's back to "normal" life again.

Having said that the bitcoin media press has been huge. I just think for the normal person it's alot to understand and get right before the investment .

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Mr. Thang

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:01:26 PM

Thank You.

I think it is very hard to predict when the prices are going to be stable considering its rising popularity throughout the world. New investors are popping-out everyday because the media played a key role into this problem. Back like 3-4 months ago, the prices were only around $5000-$6000 but the media almost hyped every individual saying that bitcoin may get you rich in the right time. Well, they are certainly right but look what happened now, the prices skyrocketed and the chance of having a bubble is definitely high. Lastly, we all know that since bitcoin does not have any third-party regulation, there is a presence of a volatile amount.

brusnika

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:02:45 PM

I think bitcoin price will not be stable at least next 2-3 years. To many reasons  that make its price to jump so hard...Big players will always manipulate the market, for us is left only to adapt to situation.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
akashark (OP)

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:05:00 PM

Thank You.

However the more bitcoin increases, the more the ethereum decreases. It is not good that we cannot do any transactions because of low profit. The increase of bitcoin is really an opportunity to all investors. The idea of becoming stable for the price, that will not going to happen. There is always dump because it is volatile.

Thank you for your opinion and i agree with you. It is not so good. Ethereum price is decreasing heavily, there are a lot of investors in ETH. They are suffering already and i am also. Have any chance to increase ethereum and bitcoin at the same time?

xBitHodler

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:09:33 PM

We can't really tell how long it will take for Bitcoin to stabilize. Bitcoin is still in its early state and a lot of new people are starting their journey with cryptocurrencies. I wouldn't be surprised if it took another 10 years for Bitcoin to stabilize. In my opinion, it will be worth more than it is today. It is a matter of time before people will understand the potential of Bitcoin. I will continue to buy Bitcoin whatever the price will be. There are a lot of people who missed opportunity to buy BTC and now they want to earn quite a lot by pumping and dumping it.
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:28:30 PM

Thank You.
Stable? It wont happen and dont expect that bitcoin would really reach that state since Bitcoin is always been volatile and wont really be stable.If you dont like and dont feel good on it then better not to engage to bitcoin because it would really just stress you out on its volatile price. It may rise and It may go down anytime which you least expected this is why its being favorite by most short traders and even on long term investors.
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:34:02 PM

I'm afraid of the fact that not only the price increases but also the volatility. The price can freely move so we cannot do anything to stabilize it unless the government will act to do so.
mcan

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:35:35 PM

after 30 february
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:32:05 PM

I'm afraid of the fact that not only the price increases but also the volatility. The price can freely move so we cannot do anything to stabilize it unless the government will act to do so.
Making bitcoin price stable is the hardest thing to do since bitcoin has born to be volatile.You cannot predict what will be the next movement of bitcoin price because it will go up or down any time of the day.If the price won't be stable,then let's make our earnings in bitcoin become stable.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:08:57 PM

Thank You.
Bitcoins price will not be near a stable point unless you find a reputable buyer for your coins.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:14:08 PM

Thank You.
Stable of bitcoin price. I think for now price of bitcoin is not still steady, because its getting low and high. I know in next year or near future the value or price of bitcoin will steady. And I hope that everyone can used it or own it. Because I know bitcoin is the way to end of suffer of this world to help others.
mrpupil

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:27:18 PM

only 15 million people have BTC,

There are more than 4 billion people having smartphone or internet access.

I guess it will be stable after 2 billion people use it
mrpupil

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:44:23 PM

I think bitcoin price will not be stable at least next 2-3 years. To many reasons  that make its price to jump so hard...Big players will always manipulate the market, for us is left only to adapt to situation.

Bitcoin market cap is bigger than 200 billion dollar;

Believe me, only a few people can do that if they invest all of their money
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: