Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:26:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will be stable Bitcoin Price?  (Read 2768 times)
Gameflip ICO

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:50:18 PM

Maybe when Bitcoin futures are launched.
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:10:03 PM

bitcoin prices are entirely determined by demand and supply on the market. then the price will always go up and down. the sellers would want to get a lot of profit by trying to offer bitcoin at a slightly higher price.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Tadblt

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:17:13 PM

Bitcoin prise is increasing incredibly and sometime it's dumping also. But I don't know why , I don't feel good. When wil be bitcoin price stable? Any idea guys?

Sorry for my poor english, I am trying to improve it  Smiley

Thank You.
Cryotocurrencies usually fluctuates a lot and sometimes dump. The stability of the price has the least chances. I could not see Bitcoin being a price stable currency. There ain't no price stability when it comes to currency field as well cause every  digits does count and it is considered as non stability.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:22:05 PM

Bitcoin will not dump and will increase it's value don't compare bitcoin to a stock market or forex. it's a different game and people should know that bitcoin is a currency and commodity.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:31:14 PM

Bitcoin prise is increasing incredibly and sometime it's dumping also. But I don't know why , I don't feel good. When wil be bitcoin price stable? Any idea guys?

Sorry for my poor english, I am trying to improve it  Smiley

Thank You.
Bitcoins price will not be near a stable point unless you find a reputable buyer for your coins.

I doubt if being stable is possible for bitcoin in anyway.  Aside from volatility,  the demand also affects how bitcoin will do in the market and as we can see more people have decided to buy bitcoin making the price go higher. Though a crash  could happen anytime,  I believe that bitcoin will rise more because more investors will be buying. Anyways,  looking forward for bitcoin to be stable is quite impossible because cryptos are meant to be volatile and being volatile makes it more interesting for us earn and manage.

Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:34:49 PM

The time bitcoin will have a stable price for a whole month or year is the time it dies.. It means no one buy and sell,, so the deman and supply stabilized and that is a worrying scenario for bitcoin.. A one or two days freeze price is normal but to be long is dangerous.. This is my thoughts and I don’t say I’m right but for sure,, it’s closer to reality than just an imagination.. Or worst is it is centralized already..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
jirene21

Activity: 140

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:42:04 PM

Thank You.

I don't think that bitcoin can be stable. It can happen, But only for a short amount of time.
In the world of marketing where everyone makes a move. There is no guarantee that something will not change and knowing that bitcoin is not connected to the government.
There is a slim chance that bitcoin can be stable for a long time. Change is constant, So we need to adapt, improvise, overcome. Let's just hope that the price wont fall.

Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:45:17 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 02:47:19 AM by Carmen01

Thank You.
no one know what will be exact answer to your question because it's so volatile ,i think the price of bitcoin can be stable in future but wait that for long time.See the uncontrol price of bitcoin it always change and unpredictable we can only do speculation because of the volatile price.I think your nervous in the price because you dont know what will happen to you if the price will go so high or go so down,Don't think like that and move on the good way like do many jobs here to earn then anything happen to bitcoin you already have money for your safety

Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:48:27 PM

Thank You.
Bitcoin is uncontrollable  since from the start until now because it is decentralized and by that we should never expect that bitcoin will have a stable price just like the other forms of investment." Volatility", one of bitcoin character which is it helps bitcoin to become popular. Without this, bitcoin price would be never like this(high). We certainly thankful that bitcoin isn't controlled by someone because with that, we enjoy the trend of its price in the market and it gives us chances to earn more.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:50:09 PM

Thank You.

I think it is very hard to predict when the prices are going to be stable considering its rising popularity throughout the world. New investors are popping-out everyday because the media played a key role into this problem. Back like 3-4 months ago, the prices were only around $5000-$6000 but the media almost hyped every individual saying that bitcoin may get you rich in the right time. Well, they are certainly right but look what happened now, the prices skyrocketed and the chance of having a bubble is definitely high. Lastly, we all know that since bitcoin does not have any third-party regulation, there is a presence of a volatile amount.

That is the million dollar question, especially in the current situation and circumstances that surround bitcoins. It has been gaining and posting prices beyond anyone has imagined. Not being negative or pessimistic, but I don't think anyone could have foreseen that bitcoin's value would imcrease like this in such a short while. Only if anyone could actually tell, he would be the best trader around.

Mjeramirez

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:01:40 AM

It is very hard to predict when will bitcoin stabilize, but I’m sure that it will take a long time before that happens. We cannot really control the prices since its decentralize, price increase is fueled by a very strong demand, and with a fix amount of bitcoin in the circulation it will definitely increase.

OliviaFrost

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:02:00 AM

Thank You.
Cryotocurrencies usually fluctuates a lot and sometimes dump. The stability of the price has the least chances. I could not see Bitcoin being a price stable currency. There ain't no price stability when it comes to currency field as well cause every  digits does count and it is considered as non stability.
I think when the billionaires in bitcoins start to change into the currency ... the price will fall quickly. and everyone will start to derive what not to lose, this is the effect of the herd!
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:06:03 AM

Stable bitcoin price will be when bitcoin replace (or take a part) old ways of storing money (like gold or bank account). I think we need ~10-15 years for it (bitcoin price will be ~1000000$)

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:10:01 AM

I'm afraid of the fact that not only the price increases but also the volatility. The price can freely move so we cannot do anything to stabilize it unless the government will act to do so.

Even the government has nothing to do to stabilize the price of bitcoin because being volatile is one of its characteristic. The price rises more and more that other coin make it more dumps. We cannot predict when it dumps that more. Afraid of the dumps and pumps of bitcoin. It will result lose of profit if not analyse the market properly.

brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:11:35 AM

Bitcoin is extremaly volatile, so it's no surprise that a sudden injection of positive media coverage is giving it a real kick. It won't stop being prone to sudden spikes of popularity, everytime there will be demand we should expect more of this, maybe a bit less extreme, but my point still stands. Give it 2-3 years for the current spark to blow out.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
rockem5

Activity: 69

Antifragile

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:21:21 AM

Most likely when every single bitcoin has already been mined and when bitcoin is already a stable currency (with solutions to the transaction fees and times issues)

🔶  Like Trading Cryptocurrencies?📈💱 👇👇👇
🔶  Get a 🔖10% Discount on Binance exchange fees through our exclusive link here. 👈
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:30:32 AM

Thank You.

In my own opinion, Bitcoin price will stabilized before this year ends at around $13000 to $15000. There will be a price correction and I think it is already starting. It's hard to predict the price because of it's volatility. All we can do is make some assumptions. As for your english, just keep on reading and posting in this forum, it will surely help your vocabulary and grammar to become better.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:33:27 AM

Thank You.
No one knows and no one can predict bitcoin prices. If you want price stability may be the choice when the government has made a regulation about bitcoin. Due to the regulation that regulates the use of bitcoin I am sure the bitcoin price can be much more stable and well controlled.
elie_s

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:48:03 AM

Bitcoin will never be stable it will always go up and Down that's why it's a risky investment

•••     BitCloud  BTDX    |    A new type of decentralized currency     •••
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    •    ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  Twitter  Github  Slack
Anne8

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:52:51 AM

This is one of the main problems with btc right now, volatility, I’m afraid because of this mainstream adoption is going to take longer, untill we sort this problem out, we need to make it work like the fiat currencies.

This is not the only problem with it, there are 4 in total which has to be sorted out, before mainstream adoptian goes off the scale

Volatility actually the main characteristic of bitcoin or cryptocurrency. That is the advantage of bitcoin especially for trader to take profit.
But recently, the volatility is very high, it make many people a bit worry include me. About when it will be stable, nobody know for sure.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: