Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:44:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin do you believe will be next to bitcoin?  (Read 3043 times)
TaKlarPH (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:21:50 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 04:45:18 PM by TaKlarPH

As part of the economy I want to ask

•What do you think is the next big thing? by means bitcoin is getting higher and people should now invest in like what they did before.

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AzakeB

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:34:58 PM

As oart of the economy I want to ask

•What do you think is the next big thing? by means bitcoin is getting higher and people should now invest in like what they did before.

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create

When I was about to write some coins I thought about Ark, NEO, WTC, maybe VeChain or some other great coins from lending branche and so on, but when I am recapture the last period and action of bitcoin, then I would say whatever coin has the biggest brand.
Next could be Ethereum, Dash and IOTA. People are following more likely the best known/most prominent coins. The average joe would do that. Follow the masses.

I think NEO is the next big thing, aswell as Ark, but people will always follow the masses. So after all I can't really tell it but saying "2018 will be the year of the altcoins"

BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:37:31 PM

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create

None of the existing ones. If there was a real "next bitcoin", im pretty sure we would already know and we would have the smart people noticing about it and buying it big time. But there is no such thing, only experiments that simply don't cut it.

If you factor in the pros and cons, Bitcoin remains the best project out there. For a coin to take Bitcoin's spot, you would need a complete, total new iteration of technology, and I predict this would take decades, if not 100+ years.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:44:29 PM

Avoid bitcoin gold and cash like plague. They are good for nothing. They are just hard forked coins created from the bitcoin network without a proper roadmap. So they are not good for investment.

There are some good altcoins you can think of investing like, ETH, dash, litecoin, neo or ripple. I want to mention about ETH especially because it is holding the second place after bitcoin in terms of market capitalisation. It has many other uses as well. So for me, I invest in ETh as well as bitcoin.

Mymikagab

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:47:54 AM

i think ethereum is the best next to bitcoin because of the continued rise in price is also good here to invest
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:51:26 AM

Ethereum has a very good chance of maintaining second place once it sorts out its scalability issues

Bitcoin Cash, NEO and IOTA are the others which also have potential here

I wouldn't bother with any of the other BTC forks like Gold, Super, Platinum, Uranium, Cash Plus and whatever else

putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:20:33 AM

I just believe digital currencies are like bitcoins, because bitcoin is the core coin of all kinds of cryptocurrencies that exist, bitcoin is a virtue of the digital currency, no one can match bitcoin.
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:27:01 AM

The next big thing wont be a coin but a greener, more sustainable mining algorithm. I have been rallying for Burst as an altcoin that should be given more attention, not because I think its better. But because of its mining algorithm Proof of Capacity.

Bitcoin's Proof of Work is not sustainable. Can you imagine another century of BTC mining? I know I cant.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:33:37 AM

i think ethereum is the best next to bitcoin because of the continued rise in price is also good here to invest

agree on this. etherium is the only coin i think that will be next to bitcoin and will follow the bitcoins succes & achievements it is because etherium is a one of a kind coin which is packed with great and interesting feautres that is likely usefull online and also be applicable to use in a real world environment. next i can think of is bitcoincash because its obvious that this coin has some potential and infact this coin also beats up ethrium face to face and now it is competing to bitcoin right after it knocks down etherium's legacy. it also backed by real people and great developers thats why it can be easily be pump like bitcoin due to the high demand  that it gets directly from the public.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:36:14 AM

Bitcoin cash still has the capacity to be the next coin to bitcoin as this coin has a very nice teams and big guy behind it. I think dash should be following bitcoin cash as in terms of pricing this coin has done very well because it is the first mesternode. We should trying to push others coin up as  bitcoin seen to outperform all of them in terms of pricing lately and this is not good for crypto currencies development.
Kava

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:47:51 AM

These are alts, even despite their price, one can understand that they are competitors of bitcoin and are capable of pushing them out of the market. It takes time, and increased demand and everything will be.

Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:18:07 AM

I hope bitcoin make someone change for life because bitcoin giving us many profits. We can use the profit to develop education. Success for bitcoin maybe in the future bitcoin has sophisticated technology which help member in transactions Smiley
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:38:20 AM

It is true that bitcoin became successful and still is. And thinking which coin should we consider investing next, I think Ethereum could be a good option. Regarding bitcoingold, can be but not sure about it yet. This could be a good time to know more about it. Ethereum now is also increasing it's value so this could be a good choice.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:44:05 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 04:04:34 PM by supermine

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create

The altcoins like litecoin,ethereum,XMR and DASH maybe considered as a good alternative investments for bitcoin but no one can reach the level of bitcoin.The bitcoin gold or cash is not a good coin I don't think it have a future maybe the price of that coin will be zero in few days so better to vhoose altcoins then the coins from fork.
benmartin613

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:44:39 AM

Its hard to tell what coin will be next one after bitcoin, all of them looks exactly the same for me with decentralize,anonymous,fast payment etc.
If a coin would be used in all leading store like amazon etc then i think i will go to that but none so far can do that.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:47:47 AM

Well so far if we check carefully those existing coins there's not a single one that has the possibility or chance to surpass or overtake bitcoin, cause all of those coins are created through innovations, the coin that will be next bitcoin is still not created, all those coins are innovation while bitcoin is genuine and i really don't think that innovation can surpass the genuine one.

putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:57:34 AM

the possibility is bitcoin cash, but I still believe in bitcoin, because bitcoin is the main digital currency, and very expensive for now, bitcoin will be king and will never be replaced by any coin.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:00:46 AM

Many influential people are behind bitcoin cash so I think it is one of those coins that follow bitcoin because bitcoin cash is the more improve bitcoin and there are many pro's in it. But bitcoin cash won't become bitcoin no matter what happens because bitcoin have a mark here in cryptocurrency. And I don't remove the possibility of etherium become one of those successful coins someday because the coin start rising together of bitcoin these past few months.
rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:14:15 AM

I believe after bitcoin no any altcoin will perform same like bitcoin in rate achievement and consistency, also it is very difficult to achieve the target what bitcoin achieved.

I have seen the potential in Ethereum altcoin which quality wise and rate is affordable to enter and can anyone take risk of altcoin cryptocurrency in long term basis.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:32:32 PM

Difficult to say. The next Bitcoin might appear only in a few years. The best cryptos with the great potential are DASH, Litecoin and ETH.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: