Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:14:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin do you believe will be next to bitcoin?  (Read 3043 times)
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:05:13 AM

Haven't perceived a coin next to bitcoin as the next big cryptocurrency yet. All cryptocurrencies now has its own flaws and even bitcoin itself, the "slow transactions" we've encountered just this week.Maybe a series of experiments in the future will do as those devs seing all its flaws and will do an innovation on it.But it still depends on the community putting their faith on it.I have read about Superbitcoin having a hard fork this middle of December but still it is better to observe and investigate before investing.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 12:24:34 AM

Etherum
even to this day, etherum continues to be just below the bitcoin. although the distance value between bitcoin and etherum is quite far away, but I believe someday, etherum will be right next to bitcoin, even get through it.
Laland

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Bounty manager

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:40:42 AM

Etherum
even to this day, etherum continues to be just below the bitcoin. although the distance value between bitcoin and etherum is quite far away, but I believe someday, etherum will be right next to bitcoin, even get through it.

Well etheruem technically works different like bitcoin because of its platfrom. Bitcoin is just for mining in simple terms. So any coin that has developed another coin is not valid as another bitcoin. For me a coin that is purely for mining are its forks. You just mine and you earn and BCH is the next highest price only. In terms of marketcap, their are more higher than BCH.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:41:36 AM

As oart of the economy I want to ask

•What do you think is the next big thing? by means bitcoin is getting higher and people should now invest in like what they did before.

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create
For now Bitcoin remains the number one, and will always be an option of investing and I'm sure it will always stay that way. while seeing from the progress of Etherium that is increasing, I think it is proper that Etherium be Bitcoin's companion to invest.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:01:39 AM

Ethereum is my best choice, because the growth of ethereum is so good up to this day that it saves me some ethereum for my future.
Though ethereum is the next in rank of bitcoin but I don't see any potential to be next bitcoin in terms popularity, gaining profit and most invested coins. As of now, it sad to say that there is no coin will follow the steps of bitcoin. Maybe, there is a new created coins which can take but i'll still believe that bitcoin will still remain on top and always be dominant in the market.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 05:56:02 AM

although the current price of Ethereum is still too low of the bitcoin price but i believe in the progress of Ethereum that will be able to be a bitcoin companion later, population and popularity of Ethereum i think is good enough to be able to continue to grow and develop in the future.
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:38:08 AM

•What do you think is the next big thing? by means bitcoin is getting higher and people should now invest in like what they did before.

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create
The crypto or coin next to Bitcoin is always Etherium even if there are coins that has a higher market value than ETH but stoll, Etherium has a much stable market value than those cryptos. The market value of Etherium is also continuously increasing maybe it is not as big as the increase in bitcoin, but the thing that matter is consistency.

Vastraint

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:22:51 AM

Ethereum is my best choice, because the growth of ethereum is so good up to this day that it saves me some ethereum for my future.

Yup, and I think Ethereum would be everybody's choice. Though many forks are coming this December, I currently don't like all of them and it looks like all of those coming coins can't even be right next to Litecoin, which is also a good coin. So for me, Ethereum can be the next bitcoin, and also there is a chance for Litecoin.

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:30:07 AM

I think there will be no comparison with bitcoin of other altcoin because they are non stable coin and bitcoin has reached a very high level in the crypto industry and no one will over come it. The graph of bitcoin is a ever increasing and any one can earn a huge profit from it.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:47:03 AM

I also thought initially that ethereum  was the 2nd best coin but then these bitcoin forks has changed my mind. Bitcoin cash is the 2nd best in terms of price but i think someday a new coin will come in result of a fork which can give real competition to bitcoin. Currently no one is even close to the bitcoins and bitcoin is the only leader in digital currency.
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:58:15 AM

Basically I'm still convinced and I still believe bitcoin will be remain a crypto coin that would be continue to be the king of crypto coins, although there are will be the other coins that can be compete with it.. I think it wouldn't be shifting the position of bitcoin in the crypto world I guess.

Btw I think indeed there will be many things that will leads to some new changes to the crypto world, or even trying to shifting bitcoin, like the one of altcoins or the next fork's coins.

In addition if on investing's thing.. honestly, I personally haven't invested my money in bitcoin or altcoins or some new fork's coins like Bitcoin Cash or Bitcoin gold. I just have a plan on later someday I can invest in bitcoin, because I still prefer on bitcoin, it still.. a special's coin for me.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:06:13 AM

There are lots of potential coins nowadays.. Let's say ethereum, litecoin, and bitcoin cash. The closest one right now is ethereum I guess. But in the future, I believe there will be a coin that can beat bitcoin. Really though, we don't know about it Cheesy
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 08:13:52 AM

I think there will many next bitcoin in terms of only price. But no coin will really take the place of bitcoin. I mean they will hike in the market, for example in terms of rates, market capitalism, popularity etc. This is because in any case bitcoin will be higher than any other coins behind it, even Ethereum I would say stay as low as it stands today. The rate will be maintained by bitcoin because of its vast user base and trust factor that it has. For other coins it would be always hard to catch the people's mind very fast which is also case now a days. New ICO will die sooner than we think because they are worst working model I have seen in the current market. Only 1% or less than that will survive really so I think there is no need of anymore shit.

This brings the whole focus to wards the existing coins and more often to the bitcoin only. :-)
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:27:29 AM

For mow there are no coins that have the closest value to bitcoins they are on the moon while others are just on the earth so how they can surpass bitcoins with that. Bitcoincash is also high its value but i think that they do not stand a chance because they just came from bitcoins and their value are bot that stable in growing and the hype are just there. The values of that are just manipulated i think but asude from it ethereum is also ime that j always monitoring because they are an altcoin and they have the same milestone as bitcoins before.
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:31:36 AM

coin that can match bitcoin in the future I believe bitcoin cash because bitcoin cash is very similar to bitcoin and many bitcoin users have started investing also on bitcoin cash but the price is still no larger than bitcoin but for coins other than bitcoin, bitcoin cash including coin the price and its development large enough.
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:50:28 AM

Its etherium who has the lead to follow bitcoin, there's no doubt most of the user's are fun with etherium and will eventually replace bitcoin in the future years to come.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:34:24 AM

I am on eye of BitcoinCash and Ethereum only since these two are always tailing bitcoin on the coinmarketcap but Dashcoin and Monero are the coin I believe that will have potential that could next Bitcoin. I know now that no one can beat Bitcoin nowadays but in the future that coming there would be and we wouldn't know to these whales keep pumping the coins they like to.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:01:48 AM

I think ethereum will be the next coin to bitcoin it has a future price like bitcoin.Ethereum has a higher value in the market it has a possibility that it can lead next to bitcoin.
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:10:34 AM

Bitcoin gold, i guess. Irs market value increased way too fast. If the increase on its market value will continue, surely it will be more than it is, at this very moment. Bitcoin gold is now popular in the market that can be seen through ads in different sites. Which I think will be helpful om its development.

Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:21:19 AM

.    As a beginner, Im Very much curios about Bitcoin. I think still no other Coin that could be next to bitcoin. If there is, maybe, it just only for the main time. IT Will not getting longer. Bitcoin is the most powerful coin nowadays. It has been known for many years through Its greatness value in mining, in trading and even for  investment. It always been a peoples choice in which they can trust not only by Its trademark. For me nothing compares the value of Bitcoin and nothing next to it.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: