Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:43:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin do you believe will be next to bitcoin?  (Read 3043 times)
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:35:40 AM

As oart of the economy I want to ask

•What do you think is the next big thing? by means bitcoin is getting higher and people should now invest in like what they did before.

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create

As of now, other cryptocurrencies can't replace bitcoin as the number one cryptocurrency because of its great potential. But, there are still coins who has a potential also to be number 1 and this is ethereum. In my opinion, I guess ethereum will be the next coin for the reason that this is the only coin that is closest to bitcoin. Though, we didn't know yet if it will be because we don't know if developers will create again a coin which is better than bitcoin and other crypto.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:43:02 AM

It seems to me that any altcoins can't come close to bitcoin. All of them are created only to service the bitcoin. There are only a few coins which pretend to bitcoin. This is not due to force altcoins. This is due to the internal contradictions in the bitcoin community. Miners, developers and users have different interests. If they do not learn to negotiate bitcoin can take their positions.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:48:41 PM

There are many alternate coins that has potential and has a lot of time to grow. This coins will help the crypto industry grow and if we keep supporting it, they might surpass the achievements of bitcoin.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:47:39 AM

Ethereum is my best choice, because the growth of ethereum is so good up to this day that it saves me some ethereum for my future.

This is hard to believe that people are still hoping that next bitcoin to emerge from thin air. To be honest this will not happen again ever as what bitcoin has tolerated through all this year can not be tolerated by any other coin over the market present today. It was the only original coin and it will be like that always. Rest of the coins will juts come and go in the market, they might get costlier day by day but I'm sure that he bitcoin will be the bitcoin always.

Bitcoin's ultimate fate is dependent upon its functionality and popularity in the market. For example, an stock exchange from New York is now willing to support bitcoin but not other coins which are actually cheaper than it. Why so ? because they simply know they will get more follower for bitcoin and not for rest coin. So may be bitcoin is the next bitcoin and nothing else.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:17:55 AM

To my greatest surprise no other cryptocurrency has the capacity to take over what bitcoin has achieved, may be that is due to the fact that bitcoin is going to be around for sometimes. There are some other good coin out there but their problem is the inability to sustain in the exchange market for a long time, but the coin that I think can try next to bitcoin is etheruem as it the only coin that is capable to be around for a while now.
Haywhy1

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:22:21 AM

For me i don't see any coin beat bitcoin, but there will be a coin that will give bitcoin a very serious competition e.g bitcoin cash, ethereum and litecoin
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:25:38 AM

I think the crypto world is still very unstable and predictable but most coin has the potential to compete very strong with bitcoin in the future. However, a look at the market cap,Ethereum’s market capitalization is racing at a higher rate. At the time of writing, ETH occupies nearly 19% of market dominance ranking 2nd in terms of market cap amongst all outstanding digital assets.
lisa255

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:38:07 AM

•What do you think is the next big thing? by means bitcoin is getting higher and people should now invest in like what they did before.

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create
The next coin that will conquer the market will be one of the alts, it can be both  ETH and dash, too. But everything will depend on the people themselves, who themselves will create a high price by buying and increasing demand.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:59:55 AM

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create
Etherium i think, is next to Bitcoin. Although there are other curr3ncies which has a higher market value than ETH, but it won't be enough since their value are volatile unlike Etherium's value which is a bit stable compared to ither coins. Also it already established a large community which is a huge advantage for a crypto.
TheServerDown

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:24:10 AM

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create

None will be like the other. Bitcoin is the father of all other digital currency. It remains supreme and there are no coin even close in comparing to it.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:17:31 AM

At the moment we live many currencies are launched every day (of these coins 60% are junk, another 35% are frauds or deceptions to steal users and only 5% have some interesting project behind) but coin resembles or even comes close of BitCoin.

We have some really cool projects like Eth or even Ltc that are now considered silver and bronze but are still fragile, see the problems that Eth is going through now, several icos have been delayed due to network congestion.
ydrogios

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:27:21 AM

Etherium i think, is next to Bitcoin. Although there are other curr3ncies which has a higher market value than ETH, but it won't be enough since their value are volatile unlike Etherium's value which is a bit stable compared to ither coins. Also it already established a large community which is a huge advantage for a crypto.

Etherium isn't good now. I think Dash is a very strong cryptocurrency. And will grow more.
And there are other crypto associated with specific projects. They will show a really good results
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:32:13 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 08:52:37 PM by n691309

Etherium isn't good now. I think Dash is a very strong cryptocurrency. And will grow more.
And there are other crypto associated with specific projects. They will show a really good results
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:08:42 PM

If any coin has the potential to beat bitcoin, it's Ethereum. I'm seeing a very bright future for Ethereum against bitcoin and its partner Ethereum Classic following its path too. We saw a glimpse of Ethereum's potential this year when it crossed 0.10 BTC, and right now could be the best time to participate in ETH/ETC party and get some of them cheap as they just can't go further down (they're already the maximum bottom one can imagine).
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:41:34 AM

Ethereum is my best choice, because the growth of ethereum is so good up to this day that it saves me some ethereum for my future.
Yes I will go for ETH too. It has showed some marvelous success amongst the altcoins. And I believe if altcoins are there in international market they only be recognized due to ETH and LTC and few others. Else, altcoins don’t have any strong background. On the flip side, ETH has good developing team and I must say if bitcoins are considered at first place, ETH will come at second.
kevpantof

Activity: 491

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:19:24 AM

To my greatest surprise no other cryptocurrency has the capacity to take over what bitcoin has achieved, may be that is due to the fact that bitcoin is going to be around for sometimes. There are some other good coin out there but their problem is the inability to sustain in the exchange market for a long time, but the coin that I think can try next to bitcoin is etheruem as it the only coin that is capable to be around for a while now.
There is no Currency that will beat Bitcoin as of now, but if we are talking about the future, there are some coins that are really competing and first among them all is Ethereum, and another one is Ripple followed by Litecoin. Bitcoin Cash seems to me like some kind of speculative coin, but it’s quite good. As of now, Bitcoin can’t be replaced by another coin, maybe if it happens to fall in future, one of these coins I mentioned will replace it.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:12:33 AM

As of my observation in cryptocurrency the next to bitcoin is probably the ethereum and litecoin, it has a potential to get the highest value in the market. Many people are being interested to make a investment.

dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:40:49 AM

honestly i dont have any choices from those altcoins that can be next in bitcoin, but there are many altcoins that has a potential to grow and much better than bitcoin in terms of upgraded system, fast and low cost, but even they have that, no one of those altcoins can be near to the shadow of this bitcoin, meaning no one can be next in bitcoin but to follow the title of the 2nd placer.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:21:14 AM

From this period of time the only coin that is neqr at the bitcoins valeu but not so near but lesding among everybody except bitcoins is bitcoincash but we all knownthat the value of it us just a manipulated value and they came originally from bitcoins and they just do a split up. But aside from that when it becomes to altcoins the top leqding for me that also have a potential to grow like bitcoinsnare ethereum becausebtheybare slowly invreasing in the market without noticing that much by a lot of people. So i hope they can be as successful as bitcoins in the near future.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:29:55 AM

if bitcoin is destroyed then that will make bitcoin next is maybe bitcoincash or it could be with ethereium, i can only draw conclusion from 2 coin that is nice and safe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: