Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:22:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin do you believe will be next to bitcoin?  (Read 3046 times)
jagadlangit

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:25:59 PM

i think
Ethereum will be the next bitcoin
because the price is become higher and higher now
and in Ethereum can add some tokens
kriptotr

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:28:13 PM

As part of the economy I want to ask

•What do you think is the next big thing? by means bitcoin is getting higher and people should now invest in like what they did before.

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create

I'd say the next coin to bitcoin is Ethereum.  Ethereum has manage to retain it's position as the second highest coin over the years and if there is any tragic fall in the price of bitcoin in the market, I'm very well sure Ethereum is best coin to replace bitcoin.

There will be no other bitcoin, we should know this first. If we're looking for good coins, there are many of them, for instance ethereum, waves, neo, omg, iota and some others.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:44:27 PM

i think
Ethereum will be the next bitcoin
because the price is become higher and higher now
and in Ethereum can add some tokens
it is true that you say, because of some coins except bitcoin that the price is going up it is ethereum, so that is a coin that I believe to accompany bitcoin ya ethereum
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:25:31 AM

•What do you think is the next big thing? by means bitcoin is getting higher and people should now invest in like what they did before.

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create
Bitcoin still has not become that massive so making these kind of speculations seems a little bit early for me, there are many projects that are perfect for crypto, anonymous coins that cannot be tracked, decentralized exchanges will allow you to exchange your bitcoin with no problem we also have a decentralized Internet which is going to become a revolution once it is fully developed.
In the world of crypto currency, there is no other coin which is having that much of value as well as fame in the international market like that of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best of the best coins a did is the most renowned coin in the world.

In my opinion, it is ETH whom you can grade as the second-best coin but even then, there is no match of bitcoin and that of ETH even. Bitcoin is the only coin which can make you rich in no time.

ducnh1022

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:28:10 AM

Ethereum and its ecosystem my friend
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:22:16 AM

I believe bitcoin will not be replaced, if bitcoin is replaced then all altcoin will also fall and not be worth and will fail from digital currency revolution.
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:06:22 AM

I think it's got to be ethereum. There are others that are copying it's token, ico philosophy etc., but just like btc it has branding and first mover advantage which seem to count for a lot.

:]
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:27:33 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 10:55:15 PM by Lang09

For me i prefer ETH because it is next to bitcoin who got the higher price as well.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:29:45 PM

Ethereum has the chance to be the next coin after bitcoin. The fact is Ethereum price in the market cap getting increased today.
Although Ethereum  is young, less known,  and having a small community,  it moves fast and has many developers. Additionally,  bitcoin is being used as a way to store value but because of the transaction costs and the slow network time, trading Ethereum is actually winning out and they dominate the list mainly because it is being used a lot more for transactions and it got a lot of advantages with the better technology.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:01:02 PM

I think Etherium(eth) is next to bitcoin even though they really have a big gap in price.
Well bitcoin is the best and since long people trust only bitcoin so it si main reason why people believe in bitcoin and not trusting any other currency. People love bitcoin for a lot of properties and benefits for people and it has high position among all other currencies till now. Now bitcoin has high value so we cannot compare any other currency with bitcoin and it will give high profit to all of us so for me no comparison or replacement of bitcoin does exist.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:40:41 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 12:10:57 AM by Omega Weapon

Many influential people are behind bitcoin cash so I think it is one of those coins that follow bitcoin because bitcoin cash is the more improve bitcoin and there are many pro's in it. But bitcoin cash won't become bitcoin no matter what happens because bitcoin have a mark here in cryptocurrency. And I don't remove the possibility of etherium become one of those successful coins someday because the coin start rising together of bitcoin these past few months.

Would you advise me to buy bitcoin cash then? Or ethereum If their price can bounce faster than bitcoin itself?
Do not buy bitcoin cash it is a coin that is under extreme manipulation, I know that the profits are tempting but it is one of those coins that if you wanted to get them you should have done it before the fork, that way you will have both bitcoin and bitcoin cash in the same amounts now that the fork has passed you have lost your chance of getting bitcoin cash for free.
MadGod11

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:59:55 PM

To me i think that bitcoin have a realy promising future because as we all notice bitcoins going higher by the time and a lot of people showing a big interrest with investing in bitcoi. also bitcoin is the core of all  digital currenceys so i think that bitcoins will stay on top.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:15:24 PM

I think it's got to be ethereum. There are others that are copying it's token, ico philosophy etc., but just like btc it has branding and first mover advantage which seem to count for a lot.
yes Etherium and some other altcoins have good potential to increase its value but i do not think that they can compete with bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the kind of crypto world and will remain as number one currency of the world for ever. In fact still people have more trust on bitcoin and the interest of the people in bitcoin is still continue to increase, we can expecting that their interest will also continue in future.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:20:41 PM

To me I think that bitcoin have a realy promising future because as we all notice bitcoins going higher by the time and a lot of people showing a big interrest with investing in bitcoi. also bitcoin is the core of all  digital currenceys so i think that bitcoins will stay on top.
I think you misunderstand and have not answered the OP question. I think there are different cryptocurrencies that will follow in the footsteps of Bitcoin. But I'll mention just a few. First, Ethereum will be the most important among all Altcoin, it's because Ethereum has the highest price among Altcoin. Second is Litecoin, although the price is currently difficult to move, but lately I hear Litecoin shows a pretty good change. Although I'm not really sure about Litecoin. Waves is a good investment choice Altcoin if I think you can see from the development of significant price, even though the price is still low.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:29:55 PM

Forks bitcoin, in my opinion, will not replace bitcoin. They were created in order to increase the demand of people for bitcoin. Many people just wanted to get them for free and bought bitkoyn, and this entailed an increase in the price for bitcoin, for which the bitcoin gold and other coins were created
BuyToHold

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:31:48 PM

I belive in BCH, there are great devs team and the fees ain't high.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:37:41 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 12:16:43 AM by deppil

I'd say the next coin to bitcoin is Ethereum.  Ethereum has manage to retain it's position as the second highest coin over the years and if there is any tragic fall in the price of bitcoin in the market, I'm very well sure Ethereum is best coin to replace bitcoin.
there is a lot of cryptocurrency and some of the coins are pretty good. I do not think that coin can match what bitcoin has achieved. but at least some of these coins are pretty worthed to buy because it is possible to have a good future. Ethereum is one of them many people are expecting ETH will have a beautiful future like bitcoin. and you see the price of etherum now equivalent with bitcoin prices in the past few years. let's see what happens to this coin next
Senkuli

Activity: 304

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:44:22 PM

Bitcoin will always be the number 1 in the world of cryptocurrency because bitcoin is the pioneer of all digital currencies.
In my opinion, altcoin like Ethereum will be one of the best in the future after bitcoin, ethereum has a very good platform and ethereum is growing very rapidly nowadays.
The digital currency investors are starting to glance at ethereum as one of the most promising investments in the future, and I also want to invest in ethereum.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:44:58 PM

I hope bitcoin will still king to the crypto world and Im sure flr that the price will increase more and many investor will invest to the bifcoin so it will become more stronger . But incase the bitcoin die I think the possible coin become next bitcoin will be bitcoincash and ethereum because this coin as of now is one of the highest altcoin and for sure many investor will transfer to this coin because bitcoin die if every happens.
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:39:52 AM

I believe there isn't any currency already created at this moment that will reach closer to Bitcoin. Only on a really long term Bitcoin will be surpassed, when a new more advanced technology comes and bring something really original and not clones of Bitcoin like currently AltCoins we see for now.

The original can't be replaced by its clones...
Here in my opinion, we need to look about the positive things about any crypto currency which can maintain the trust of the investors as well as the people. If the market of the bitcoin and etherum is high, it is just because that they are being managed properly and hackers cannot hack with any kind of denial of service attack. The day security of any crypto currency will be compromised, it will have its effect and people will start taking their money out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: