Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:36:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin do you believe will be next to bitcoin?  (Read 3043 times)
Minus7point5

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:27:04 AM

XRP, LTC, OMG, GNT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:42:10 AM

I think ETH will be the next to Bitcoin, sooner or later half of the price of Bitcoin will be the price of ETH.
For Eth indeed there's have an depiction going in that direction., due on its potential price/movements price, but still., we can't really to predict it exactly, related to many new things / latest news from a various sources that really we do not knowing it yet that can causes it will strengthen bitcoin or more supports on Eth.
Well whatever that the facts, I just hope we can still benefited from the existence of crypto, whoever it's the king of crypto next.

zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:30:15 AM

I think ethereum always comes next to bitcoin. As we can see the price chart it has been years that ethereum was always been under bitcoin.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:35:59 AM

I think I see ethereum replacing the throne on the first spot but not because it is the next bitcoin but people will accept it and they know it's just temporary. I believe that the new bitcoin does not still exist yet.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:19:24 AM

As part of the economy I want to ask

•What do you think is the next big thing? by means bitcoin is getting higher and people should now invest in like what they did before.

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create
For me Ethereum is the next coin to bitcoin because its fast increasing in its price and value and there are many altcoins now that are ERC20 token and based on ETH. ETH also has fast processing compare to bitcoin. There are lots of advantages to ETH for now and I hope it will be the same in the future.
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 09:37:13 AM

There's still none that can beat the existence of Ethereum at present, as the coin growth is really stable and a lot of new projects are using it because of its fast transaction compared to Bitcoin. But I've heard about a new blockchain that has already developed that able to compete for those two.

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:07:56 PM

I think ethereum has a very good potential and is next to bitcoin.It is also getting very popular like bitcoin.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:25:46 PM

For me, I am rooting for Ethereum, I only invest in to Crypto, Bitcoin and Ethereum due to its fast growing value and the profits I can gain from them. So I think second to Bitcoin it is Ethereum that can be the next thing, it has very good potential and if we invest on it now, it is going to be like Bitcoin when it started back then. It's going to be a worthy investment.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:37:07 PM

I believe it will be ethreum. During this past months when bitcoin price has gone down dramatically since it has surfed to 20k$, ethereum has not left us. Even did the opposite. Ethereum price got better even bitcoin price declined and besides ethereum also an altcoin used widely.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Requim

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:46:14 PM

•What do you think is the next big thing? by means bitcoin is getting higher and people should now invest in like what they did before.

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create

I really think that Ethereum will always be next to bitcoin. As we all know, most ICOs use ethereum platform in their investment, and most cryptocurrencies are traded via bitcoin, fiat, or ethereum. Aside from bitcoin, ethereum is also held by people because of it's potential and profitability in the long-run.
viavalenttt

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:35:26 AM

acknowledge this. etherium is the sole coin i feel that will be next to bitcoin and will follow the bitcoins succes & achievements it is because etherium is an one of a kind or maybe which is packed with great and interesting feautres that is likely usefull online and become relevant to use in a real world environment. next i can think of is bitcoincash because their evident that this gold coin has some potential and infact this coin also beats up ethrium face to face and today it is competing to bitcoin right after it knocks and bumps down etherium's legacy. it also backed by real people and great designers thats why it can be easily be pump like bitcoin due to the popular that it gets directly from the general public.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:18:37 AM

I am always looking up and i can see this cryptocurrency with a ticker name of "ETH". It is undeniable that ETH is very stable, have served its purpose and its popularity has drastically increased where digital currencies developed in ICOs this time are ERC-20 standard currencies.

lealyn18

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:59:11 PM

Its hard to tell what coin will be next one after bitcoin all of them looks exactly the same with decentralized anonymous,fast payment etc.but well for me is etherium deserves to be the second choice after bitcoin, because etherium has a smart contract and etherium also has the potential to continue to grow.
rasukan

Activity: 211

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 04:55:05 PM

how do you think with a larger coin of bitcoin like NANOX, does the coin replace the bitcoin position?
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:38:42 PM

Forget Bitcoingold and other scammish hard forks. The next Bitcoin, in my humble opionion, should be BTC, Bitcore, which is a very much improverd version of Bitcoin and has been the first coin ever to operate a "soft fork" from Bitcoin.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:34:18 PM

I think Ethereum, because of some upcoming events I think eth will raise very quickly, also Ethereum have more pluses than bitcoin such as low commission, fast confirmation and so. Also I lthink about IOTA, no trasaction fees, fast confirmtion you need to confirm others transaction to get confirmation on yours and plus their price is good to invest.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:02:02 PM

I think Ethereum, because of some upcoming events I think eth will raise very quickly, also Ethereum have more pluses than bitcoin such as low commission, fast confirmation and so. Also I lthink about IOTA, no trasaction fees, fast confirmtion you need to confirm others transaction to get confirmation on yours and plus their price is good to invest.
Yes i agree on that i also believ that the etherium is really the next to bitcoin. We can see that the etherium is also becoming more popular and more profitable each day because it is also a good coin and I believe that if we put basis on its popularity it is also popular almost like the popular states of the bitcoin on crypto feild, many people are also trust and invest into it because they also see that etherium is also built with profit.
ButtCrack

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:40:33 PM

Yes i agree on that i also believ that the etherium is really the next to bitcoin. We can see that the etherium is also becoming more popular and more profitable each day because it is also a good coin and I believe that if we put basis on its popularity it is also popular almost like the popular states of the bitcoin on crypto feild, many people are also trust and invest into it because they also see that etherium is also built with profit.
Everyday? No, I do not see the price of Ethereum increases every day. If you said Ethereum increased if compare the current price to the past price, I will agree with you. But currently, the price of Ethereum is decreasing and make my funds decrease too Tongue.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:29:50 AM

I believe in ethereum, ethereum will be able to be next to bitcoin. Ethereum is a strong coin and also ethereum has an intelligent contract used in ico, and it will make ethereum beside bitcoin.
Forhadm

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:09:09 PM

I believed in Ethereum coin which will be accepted next to bitcoin.otherwise blockchain also be counted to the next to Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: