Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:22:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin do you believe will be next to bitcoin?  (Read 3046 times)
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:43:51 PM

As part of the economy I want to ask

•What do you think is the next big thing? by means bitcoin is getting higher and people should now invest in like what they did before.

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create

As of now in this situation theres nothing altcoin could be the next bitcoin,because if your basis is the price value and being a popular,no one digital currency as of now could be like in bitcoin,even those some bitcoiner say's that ethereum would be the next bitcoin,i think they only exagerrating and overeacting,and making the situation false,because the real talk bitcoin is incomparable and unreplaceable in the crypto market.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:05:31 PM

There is only one crypto that comes to my mind. I think ethereum has the highest chance to become the next bitcoin. I truely believed in this coin ever since i enter here.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:12:23 PM

I believed in Ethereum coin which will be accepted next to bitcoin.otherwise blockchain also be counted to the next to Bitcoin.

I don't think so since Ethereum is the nest of new altcoins and ICO projects. There will be no next bitcoin since bitcoin will never die and will never wilt. With a lot of people supporting and following this first successful digital currency, I doubt that there will be another digital currency that will replace it to it's throne. HODL!
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:22:10 PM

There is only one crypto that comes to my mind. I think ethereum has the highest chance to become the next bitcoin. I truely believed in this coin ever since i enter here.
Litecoin has been described as the silver to bitcoin’s gold.It’s billed as an alternative to bitcoin.Litecoin essentially aimed to cut the amount of time required to confirm new transactions and tweak the way bitcoin was being mined to ensure anybody could participate. My vision is people would use Litecoin every day to buy.
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:24:35 PM

•What do you think is the next big thing? by means bitcoin is getting higher and people should now invest in like what they did before.

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create
The crypto in my opinion that has the biggest chance to be next to Bitcoin is Etherium for having a large community. Although there are other cryptos which has higher market value than ETH, still, the market statistics with regards to volume says it all. Etherium is having a high demand and in the future, chances are high that it will be matching up with Bitcoin and it simply says that we sshould invest to it.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:44:52 AM

I believed in Ethereum coin which will be accepted next to bitcoin.otherwise blockchain also be counted to the next to Bitcoin.
No it is not true because bitcoin is the first digital currency that was invented before Ethereum and no currency can ever take the place of bitcoin today, bitcoin is a unique currency that can never be overtake by any other coin, the possibility of blockchain is not possible without bitcoin, the existence and the power of bitcoin is unbeaten able and no currency can be at the place of bitcoin ever, growth of bitcoin is very high and fast so it is made for the world currency but it will never overcome by any other currency.
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:40:48 AM

EOS, Cardano and Tezos this is a promising coin with its own blockchain in the year 2018.
The recommendation is to buy all three for medium or long terms. The practice is that projects with their own blockchain and smartcontracts give a very good profit for long-term holders.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:11:49 AM

I don't think any coin will replace the bitcoin in the recent time. There are some coins which are potentially good, like ETH, IOTA, WAVES which are technically good but in the case of popularity or price bitcoin is always at the top.
There were rumours, several time about the coins like BCH or Ripple would take places of bitcoin. But bitcoin have left behind them all.

supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:12:20 AM

I believe in ethereum which to this day is always beside bitcoin, because i see the growth of ethereum has good potential and is likely to replace bitcoin in the future.
But it took a long time for ethereum to take over the situation, because until now the bitcoin is still strong and remains the king of all crypto, although currently bitcoin is experiencing a very sharp price decline.

Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:43:38 AM

Ethereum has a great potential in the market and  i think there are  also many investors that are interested to invest  in ethereum because the value is also high.But i think there's no cryptocurrency that will replace bitcoin as number one.

jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:01:30 AM

Bitcoin can't be replaced by any cryptocurrency at the moment. And if we wish for it then we are asking for trouble here. just look at the current market condition BITCOIN is struggling and in the result of that whole market is tanking.

BITCOIN is the face of cryptocurrency and if we are looking for next big thing that will replace bitcoin then we are playing it wrong here. the whole market will prosper alongside with bitcoin so just support and hodl bitcoin Smiley
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:08:58 AM

I believe ethereum is the next on bitcoin. Ethereum has great popularity same as bitcoin. Ethereum also use in investing ICO and trading. Ethereum has low transaction fee and speed transact
pokang13

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:40:50 AM

Ethereum has potential in the market and the price is also rapidly increasing so I guess ethereum will be next to bitcoin.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:49:44 AM

I do believe that Ethereum will be possibly  next to bitcoin because when we compare the market capital of bitcoin with other alt coins out of which Ethereum  is the second highest coins having higher market capital other than bitcoin.Also the daily traded volume first is the bitcoin and the second is ethereum. So mostly ethereum will be replacing the bitcoin in the near future while the total bitcoin 21 million mining is completed.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:34:55 PM

many will not agree with me but I think that 2018 will become a year of ETH . now he falls after bitcoin, but remembering the way he did, I think he's still rise to the moon.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hagiyatmaz

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:05:12 PM

I think litecoin.because it would just be the payment method of choice.Created by Lee back in 2011, it’s billed as an alternative to bitcoin. Without getting too wonky, Lee essentially aimed to cut the amount of time required to confirm new transactions and tweak the way bitcoin was being mined to ensure anybody could participate.Litecoin is also designed to produce more coins it has an 84 million coin limit, versus bitcoin’s 21 million. About 54 million coins are currently in circulation, versus bitcoin’s current 16.7 million circulating supply.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:45:05 PM

Aside from bitcoin, the next coin I mostly trusted is ETH of course because it ranks 2nd in the market therefore we can conclude that this was also a famous and trusworthy coin. Another reason is that our local based wallet here doesn't now only support bitcoin but also ETH, this means that the demand for this coin increases here in our country.

But aside from ETH, I also see potentials in ETN. Especially that they are now out in different exchanges and finally released their mobile mining app making them more famous than before.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Royal Script

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:57:59 PM

I believe that ethereum is the best alt coin that will replace bitcoin if bitcoin is not in the cryptoworld anymore. As we can see in the list of top digital currencies, eth is obviously next to bitcoin in terms of market capitalization.
concatmedial5

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:40:32 AM

the facts depends totally on the users because btcs will move as they were doing so far but its the common people that will take the btcs
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:01:40 AM

They may say ripple, but I believe that none of the existing coins out here would be able to keep in the  same pace as bitcoins. IF there was already a coin that could compare to bitcoin then we would have already used it while using bitcoin and a lot of people would already have invested there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: