Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:26:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin do you believe will be next to bitcoin?  (Read 3046 times)
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:31:13 AM

After the rapid and streamline downtrail of btcs its the time for btcs to rise in their market price and it will be a static time;)
People are almost done with holding bitcoin because they want some change now, they want a positive gesture from bitcoin in order to reassure that they are on the right track in the crypto world. Old bitcoin investors are not tired of holding bitcoin but the new comers are really offended because they are often having negative instincts about their decisions and are easily influenced by the opponents of bitcoin.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:01:27 PM

Coins worthy of Bitcoin are Ethereum coins. I'm sure Ethereum can be a promising coin and the price in the future can rival Bitcoin. This is my only prediction.
Etherium will the next to bitcoin. Because it is getting popular in the market. And price are getting bigger and bigger. Now etherium is the good for investment it can give a bigger profit.
Yeah there are bright chances for ETH to be at next place after bitcoins. They are showing a fantastic performance throughout their tenure and still going amazing. Prices are not that much higher in their case as of the bitcoins, but amongst the altcoin family, they have highest prices I suppose. If that would be the continuation, we definitely hope ETH will be placing next to the bitcoins.
petyang12

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:01:23 PM

As oart of the economy I want to ask

•What do you think is the next big thing? by means bitcoin is getting higher and people should now invest in like what they did before.

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create

None of the existing ones. If there was a real "next bitcoin", im pretty sure we would already know and we would have the smart people noticing about it and buying it big time. But there is no such thing, only experiments that simply don't cut it.

If you factor in the pros and cons, Bitcoin remains the best project out there. For a coin to take Bitcoin's spot, you would need a complete, total new iteration of technology, and I predict this would take decades, if not 100+ years.
You are correct bitcoin is the best but we all don't know the future that ethereum and litecoin would be able to compete with bitcoin especially ethereum. Only time can tell if either litecoin and ethereum could surpass or compete bitcoin in future. As for now bitcoin is taking the lead of cryptocurrency. When you don't have much fiat money to buy lots of bitcoin you can choose Ethereum for it is one of the best coins that may be the next coin to bitcoin in next year or for many years or never because we can't predict it's success.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
Hadji

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:15:16 PM

As part of the economy I want to ask

•What do you think is the next big thing? by means bitcoin is getting higher and people should now invest in like what they did before.

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create

all currencies are associated with bitcoin, if there is a big hole in the safety of bitcoin, then the rest will be sprinkled like a house of cards. I think the next will be crypto not associated with bitcoin
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:18:37 PM

I think Ethereum (ETH), Vitalik and his team have many of new futures for their project, if we talk about practicality, I will choose litecoin (fast confirmation time and low fee), if talk about investing and anonymity, then I think Monero (XMR) price may rise and plus there will be hard fork called "MoneroV"  30 April 2018.
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:48:19 PM

Ethereum or Ripple. Both of this coins very promising but i am not sure they will make competition for bitcoin very soon. Probably in few years something big will happen.

Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:03:10 PM

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create

Always bitcoin is the first top coin in the crypto world. No other coin will beat the bitcoin. Next coin to bitcoin is Ethereum. Because it is the second top coin after to bitcoin. Definitely the coin will come up, because so many ICO's now support this coin. Many ICO's use ERC20 token in this. The price of Ethereum is low, so you can buy this coin right now and hold it for future benefits.

Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:40:32 PM

I think in the future we will see the etherium next to bitcoin, he is the most suitable option for this role
It's obviously ethereum is getting next with bitcoin since at the start and no question with its potentiality. Other coins as specified for other purposes and it's used in crypto,  that's why some of them haven't chance to excel in the market because they might not be in very useful into the community.
esprit man

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:21:24 AM

There are no coins near bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the father of all coins. I think bitcoin is doing very well after ETH. There will be ethereum in the second position. Because bitcoin after it is being used more. So I believe, the second position after bitcoin will be ethereum.
hispout

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:26:57 AM

For my own opinion,  i think it would be the eth as the markets give a high investment for eth. I just watch eth at the coinmarketcap second i guess. So for it would be eth.  Yet i dont think so that btc will go down because btc is the god father of coins.
Ethereum could be termed as the leader of altcoins but not the master of crypto currencies. It is second to bitcoin and it would always be. Those who are investing some portion in ethereum are for sure most of the times investors of the bitcoin as well. So both coins have extensive market. But bitcoin is more popular than ethereum and the profits are generated by bitcoin are also unforgettable.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:57:48 AM

The next best cryptocurrency is already Ethereum, though Ripple seems to be very competitive, but I’m very sure that Ethereum will remain as the second best. But if you mean a coin that will get high just like Bitcoin did and people will invest in it, then I will be pointing at Bitcoin Cash cause the way I’ve been seeing Bitcoin Cash, it seems to be very volatile just like Bitcoin itself. ETH doesn’t seem to be all that volatile like Bitcoin, but it is good in its own way and as you can see, it stands as the number two best.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:27:23 AM

Of course it's ETH! This currency has a great future: they have good developers, and almost all ICO projects are launched on ETH
Yes, that’s right. Everyone supports Ethereum. I do see some people claiming that Ethereum is even far more better than Bitcoin in its features, but I don’t believe that, Bitcoin is better, or maybe it’s being seen as the best because it was the first cryptocurrency. Another coin I like LTC (Litecoin) if you mention the first twenty, I believe it will be on the list, cause it’s position is around twelve.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:17:51 AM

I hope that bitcoin will continue to be popular anytime with growing enthusiasts will surely make its presence very easy to understand in sharing the country and make the price can soar in the future.

lelangsabun

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:25:06 AM

ETH are good to investing and this stand too
NEO are good to it has been 2 years but it can chase ETH slightly
and i think Ripple, because there a lot of news that making project with nation bank in many country
spartak-sbk

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:46:37 PM

ETN, NEO, Ripple are good for investment, especially ETH, since recently all ICO are launched on its base.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:33:37 PM

Of course it's ETH! This currency has a great future: they have good developers, and almost all ICO projects are launched on ETH
Yes, that’s right. Everyone supports Ethereum. I do see some people claiming that Ethereum is even far more better than Bitcoin in its features, but I don’t believe that, Bitcoin is better, or maybe it’s being seen as the best because it was the first cryptocurrency. Another coin I like LTC (Litecoin) if you mention the first twenty, I believe it will be on the list, cause it’s position is around twelve.
we can see eth for many ico transaction. from that thing, i believe if eth have good future, with big circulation i believe eth will be btc competition later.
eth have a lot of influence, if eth down then other coins will come down too

Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:49:03 PM

I think privacy coins like DeepOnion have good future and platforms like ETH,Neo and others too so 2018 will be very important year for cryptocoins and belive good times are coming.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:03:58 PM

There are may coin growing another coin i have see growing is the oyster protocol it is using the IOTA tangle, i believe as IOTA grows so the PRL will also grow
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:53:23 PM

For me,  all coins have a potential to be second because they are in just the infancy period waiting to develop in future time. But my best to be second is ethereum  it my just remain to be second in bitcoin because we all know that bitcoin come first so no one can surpass it. Let just all support coins that we think has a potential to grow.
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:35:28 AM

we can see eth for many ico transaction. from that thing, i believe if eth have good future, with big circulation i believe eth will be btc competition later.
eth have a lot of influence, if eth down then other coins will come down too
Only ICO tokens can be affect by the value of Ethereum. But I am sure the owner of these ICO projects will be stupid to continue use Ethereum as the platform to develop their project if Ethereum affect the growth of their projects. Transfer to use other platform like NEO is not that hard Wink

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: