Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:17:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin do you believe will be next to bitcoin?  (Read 3043 times)
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:27:46 AM

What coin do you believe will be next to bitcoin?
Based on my research, the next bitcoin will be the ripple for it will possibly be the catalyst in making cryptocurrency more mainstream because of the faster transaction speeds and lower fees which make it easier for financial systems to embrace the virtual currency and that is why Ripple increased dramatically just this year. Also, ripple helps financial institutions save money and it is only expected to become even more prevalent in payment flows which would help people. But people behind this still evaluating and considering the five points such as Code is the number 1, 2nd is check the team and their expertise, 3rd is team already has technology and its been peer-reviewed, 4th is does coin necessary for this protocol and lastly, Is there an evident organic interest by devs and crypto enthusiasts. Best thing that people must do is to keep tracking the coins for future investments and do some research before investing.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:29:36 AM

In the future, bitcoin prices will increase dramatically as bitcoins are becoming scarce and difficult to mine . Beside bitcoin, eth is the best coin I think as it is widely used in the second place after bitcoin and has the second largest market capitalization on the cryptocurrency. If you want to invest, eth can be the second choice.  
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:51:06 AM

As part of the economy I want to ask

•What do you think is the next big thing? by means bitcoin is getting higher and people should now invest in like what they did before.

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create

Beside bitcoin, ethereum and wanchain is my choice to invest. I am believe investing on ethereum and wanchain will give me big profits in the future because its good platform and can use by many bussiness sector

nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:10:28 PM

I think, the coin that will be the next bitcoin is ethereum because ethereum and bitcoin are the coins that form the basis of some coins so have a strong and growing price
Cj29

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:38:57 PM

When I start entering and doing crypto ive been thinking that ethereum will be the next coin I use this almost a year ago . Im not wrong that ethereum will become very high price because it's already high price.Even the price decreased it's just okay because for sure it will change and possible to become very high again . I hold my ethereum just wishing to get high value.
basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:41:19 PM

•What do you think is the next big thing? by means bitcoin is getting higher and people should now invest in like what they did before.

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create
I think Eth will be the next in bitcoin because even it's volatile it's continue to prove that ethereum is like bitcoin it's affordable and valuable so I think it will be more grow in the future.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:46:10 PM

I think, the coin that will be the next bitcoin is ethereum because ethereum and bitcoin are the coins that form the basis of some coins so have a strong and growing price
well, I agree with you. so far, i only see eth. most likely, if there is a coin that can replace bitcoin, it is ETH. I also feel that you see that potential, so for now, maybe eth has the greatest potential of all altcoin.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
budiartha

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 12:50:28 PM

I think the results of bitcoin hardfork like bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold will be able to compete with bitcoin later, for now I choose bitcoin gold to be invested because the price relatively cheap. We can buy in more quantity, and if the price rises with the quantity a lot of price increases a little profit will be maximized.
13risingforce

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:44:29 PM

ETH is a coin that will be able to compete with bitcoin.
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:36:28 PM

I hope that bitcoin will continue to be popular anytime with growing enthusiasts will surely make its presence very easy to understand in sharing the country and make the price can soar in the future.

I think we should try to encourage others to migrate because bitcoin seems to outperform them all in terms of prices lately and this is not good for crypto currency development.
Bitcoin money still has the capacity to be the next coin to bitcoin because this coin has a really good team and a big guy behind it. I think the dash should follow the bitcoin cash as in the case of the price of this coin has done very well because it is the first mesternode.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:46:30 PM

In my humble opinion I think Ethereum will be the next bitcoin in terms of application not only in price and value spikes on the market and its market volume is pretty damn high too.
Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:34:49 PM

This is probably Ethereum. It's ETH after Bitcoin in the crypto world. And I think that when time will come, even can take its Bitcoin's place. ETH's needs some time for this.
Kokoy

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:41:18 PM

For the year had passed that I become involved here I would still prefer Bitcoin since this is the mother coin of all cruptocurrency that I may know I rhibk the fact that Bitcoin is the best, I think Ethereum is the best after the latter currency cause I think Ethereum is flexible whenever I can have my profit which in Ethereum the exchange was very smooth and only few ours will count you an have your profit, but on the contrary all of the cryptocurrency that we have will depend on how the Bitcoin acts, if Bitcoin pumps they will follow if it dump they will decrease in price also.

Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:51:23 PM

I believe that the etheteum altcoin will be the next to bitcoin, because as of now the ethereum may follow the steps of bitcoin , the ethereum altcoin has a good price value in coin market next to bitcoin and it serve multipurpose uses of the digital transactions in the net , so it is not far that ethereum will be the next to bitcoin.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:01:09 AM

As of now I don't predict any coin that will be next to bitcoin, may be tezos or iota will be the next but they still need too many times for it, for micropayments  may be via will be competative as well.
Well a lot of people is telling that ethereum is will be the next bitcoin, and i totally agree with that, ethereum is the best altcoin and it is the queen of cryptocurrency so there is no doubt that in the future ethereum can totally replace bitcoin as the number one cryptocurrency.

yonjitsu

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:16:19 AM

No doubt, it will be Ethereum not because it's the cryptocurrency that's next to bitcoin in terms of market capitalization but because of its usage and popularity. We can't deny the outburst of alternate coins today that are using the ERC-20 standard token which is from Ethereum's blockchain.

magmar

Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:48:24 AM

For me it is ethereum, because the first thing is they are the second most successful cryptocurrency and they will not be on that position if they are not good. And they have faster and less traffic transactions compared to other competitors other coins. That makes them the one thqt can beat bitcoins but as you look at the reality the bitcoins are getting a lot more attention rather than the altcoins and that makes them hard to beat. But if ever that the people will take time to appreciate the altcoins i am sure ethereum will be a great competitor with bitcoins
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:53:42 AM

I believe that ethereum will be follow by the bitcoin but as we can saw to the market capitalization but i don't believe that it will replace bitcoin place because it is the king here in cryptocurrency and this is very trusted so many people do invest it. But ethereum is the king of all altcoin so it will be like that on the future no one can ever replace it.

MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:34:19 AM

I think bitcoin is the one which can be stronger than any one in the crypto world but if we just to look the best coin after bitcoin is Ethereum and i hope that these two will the most appropriate coins for the online currency system and the volatility and stability of these two are apparent to every one so the next to bitcoin is Ethereum.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:39:31 AM

As of now I don't predict any coin that will be next to bitcoin, may be tezos or iota will be the next but they still need too many times for it, for micropayments  may be via will be competative as well.
Well a lot of people is telling that ethereum is will be the next bitcoin, and i totally agree with that, ethereum is the best altcoin and it is the queen of cryptocurrency so there is no doubt that in the future ethereum can totally replace bitcoin as the number one cryptocurrency.
of course the most suitable coin next to the bitcoin is only the ETH coins, because the ETH coins are coins that have excellent potential such as bitcoin and many people also call ETH that will replace bitcoin later if bitcoin is gone

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: