Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:33:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin do you believe will be next to bitcoin?  (Read 3041 times)
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:44:06 AM

The coin I believe will be the next to bitcoin is the ethereum altcoin because it follows the footstep of bitcoin , so the ethereum altcoin in the future will be next altcoin next to bitcoin, the ethereum altcoin also had maintain a good price value in the coin market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SplendidHunter

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:40:37 AM

Ethereum seems to me to be a next thing after bitcoin, but also ethereum is quite different tha bitcoin, so its a hard question.
Panna1981

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:44:57 AM

First of all there will be no next bitcoin. Bitcoin is one of a kind and will always be remembered for being founder of the blockchain. Will it remain top dog? Hard to say, maybe ETH will be. NEO might, ICX?
DJCanh

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:46:10 AM

I sure, that this coin still not developed)
It'll be in the future
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:49:02 AM

As part of the economy I want to ask

•What do you think is the next big thing? by means bitcoin is getting higher and people should now invest in like what they did before.

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create
until now I see the existence of bitcoin is still very reliable and this is evident from some pressure on bitcoin and bullying on some news that intimidates bitcoin. but all those problems can be solved by bitcoin and this shows that there are still many people who believe in bitcoin and I am confident that bitcoin in the future will still be a crypto that has a high enough asset value when compared to other forms of investment.

and about the one thing you say about another crypto that will be one of the most special coins is ethereum because I think there are now many project developers who created the ethereum platform from the project they developed and of course it will grow the value of ethereum because of course there will be many investors will invest in ethereum.
ethereum is always moving under the bitcoin price movement, but on the other hand there is a new type of crypto that can exceed the value of ethereum, I see the development of the BCH value is always below the current bitcoin value, maybe one of the types of coins that will be next to the bitcoin is BCH, because the trading volume of BCH is always much higher compared to the volume of ethhereum.
each person will have their own assumptions on crypto about what they believe to be crypto that will have a high asset value in the future and will definitely run below the price of bitcoin.
and as you said about the BCH that will move below the bitcoin price for the next and what you say it is your right. but I say that ethereum will be the 2nd crypto after bitcoin, of course based on the fact that there are currently many project developers who use ethereum as the project platform they develop and of course this will affect the level of popularity possessed by ethereum and I am sure that the more popular a crypto the more investors will invest in the crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:00:32 AM

First of all there will be no next bitcoin. Bitcoin is one of a kind and will always be remembered for being founder of the blockchain. Will it remain top dog? Hard to say, maybe ETH will be. NEO might, ICX?
most likely is ETH. even for the coins are often made in platforms such as ETH, Waves, and so forth, ETH still has a very high advantages. well, it can be said that ETH is a bitcoin with a low price.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:35:59 AM

On the whole, it shows itself very well recently and the price is affordable for investing in it and the profit can be much faster than with Bitcoin
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:57:16 AM

For me is ethereum , why? because ethereum is very popular and fast transaction . Ethereum wallet is very helpful  to store some erc20 wallet . Its only my  choose i dont know if others want ethereum to be the next bitcoin Smiley but bitcoin is one of my first coins that i know in this industry ,so bitcoin is only the number one for me. 

baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:59:16 AM

In my opinion BCH will be the next coin of BTC. The value of BCH may increase in the coming time. And the second coin is ETH. Currently ETH is widely used, they are the main coin used in buying tokens for ICO programs. They will increase in the coming time and be able to compete with BTC.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
alon_alon

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:13:45 AM

•What do you think is the next big thing? by means, bitcoin is getting higher and people should now invest in like what they did before.

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it bitcoin gold? or the next coin that the developers will create
The coins I believe can be next to Bitcoin ie Ethereum coins. I believe someday Ethereum will be beside Bitcoin even Ethereum can rival the higher Bitcoin price. I'm sure only Ethereum deserves to be beside Bitcoin. In addition to the rapid development of Ethereum, the price of Ethereum is slowly also high.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:26:04 AM

I believe that the coin next to bitcoin is the ethereum altcoin , as of now the ethereum is functioning very good , and the price value in world index market is also rising , then I think that this altcoin will be the next coin to bitcoin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:01:16 PM

•What do you think is the next big thing? by means bitcoin is getting higher and people should now invest in like what they did before.

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create
I still think ethereum has the largest capability on being the next biggest coin knowing that is the next to have the most expensive value over bitcoin. A lot of critics are also saying that bitcoin and ethereum will get close to each other's value soon. I am already investing some of my money on ethereum so that if ever the time comes that bitcoin gets very low, I will still have the chance to earn profit.

Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

For me i think its ethereum,  for it comes to decentralization they are the same as bitcoin both have stable market almost airdrop nd bounty tokens can be tradable with eth.. Eth price now is too compare with bitcoin and good opportunity for long term investment
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:55:02 PM

Ethereum is one of the most strongest and most profitable altcoins. If you are going to make altcoin investment, I prefer to you to make investment with Ethereum because it has more potential than the other altcoins in the cryptocurrency market. You can also ensure that you will earn profit if you will make investment with Ethereum.

Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:00:34 PM

The best coin next to bitcoin for me was EThereum. As of todays price, Ethereum is next highest price to bitcoin. Also, many people knows about ethereum specially those who participated bitcointalk and bounty campaign, they know ethereum because they trade their reward token to ETH. EThereum was widely uses besides bitcoin.
tonjeng didejeh

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:39:55 PM

I believe ethereum is altcoin which will be the next bitcoin, ethereum has good blockchain technology and ethereum also receives almost all altcoin exchanges in all exchange, this will make it increasingly in demand by everyone
yafatahu

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:15:52 PM

the coin will be next to bitcoin is ethereum. I believe it. the bitcoin is king of crypto and ethereum is the second.
redcucumber

Activity: 153
Merit: 14

SOLARIS COIN

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:28:37 PM

the closest answer to that as of now will be the top 10 performing coins in the coinmarketcap because this coins are the next in line if we base on marketcap but in terms of what they can do I believe bitcoin is getting behind in this matter because some of the alt coins in the top 10 are very advance compared to bitcoin, eth having the largest market in crypto followed by ripple which is backed by the banks, and bitcoin cash who is saying they are the true bitcoin because they are faster and had cheaper transactions, the next coins have their own specialties which makes them unique or advance than the first known crypto who is bitcoin.

JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:51:52 PM

As of the moment my stand on this is, no alt coin is close enough to be the next Bitcoin. They still need a lot of things to prove, more time to prove their worth, sustainability and profitability. A lot of coins are popping out every single day but none came close, although I am seeing some that that very good potential but it is too early to tell, hopefully, it can be another success story like Bitcoin, it is Ethereum.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
normensky012

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:54:04 PM

No one can really replace bitcoin in terms of digital currency for now. I am not saying that it can't be replaced. Bitcoin has a very large network of users, as long as bitcoin has more network, it is harder to replace it on the number one as digital currency. Please keep in mind that other digital currencies are design not as payments but a mean to un a specific protocol or platform or programmatic business operation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: