Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:15:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippines  (Read 1825 times)
chacharot

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:19:42 AM

The Philippines is an archipelago found in the South East Asia. It is surrounded with bodies of water like the pacific ocean, south china sea and others. The country is composed of 7,100 islands and is famous for hospitable people.
What are your thoughts about this country? What is the first thing that comes to mind when you are thinking of this country?
Let me know.

Philippines is a very happy country because of the people living on this beautiful island, we have lots of tourist attraction you can go to, we have lots of delicious delicacies and foods you would enjoy, we have a very hospitable and respectful people. There's a lot of negative news about the Philippines, but i am very sure that Philippines is safe country you can stay in. Bonus, you can see beautiful faces all over the country. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rhaiyah

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:37:02 AM

Philippines is where i am born and all i can say is , this country is beautiful country to live in. Where you can see many beautiful places to visit , where you can find many beautiful women , and eat many delicious foods. Even if there are some conflicts with the rebels , philippines is the best place to stay.

Yeah I agree, many foreigners wants to vacation in here because they know they feel relax and there's many beautiful places they can see in the country of the phillipines.
SamPo

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:17:56 AM

The Philippines is an archipelago found in the South East Asia. It is surrounded with bodies of water like the pacific ocean, south china sea and others. The country is composed of 7,100 islands and is famous for hospitable people.
What are your thoughts about this country? What is the first thing that comes to mind when you are thinking of this country?
Let me know.
A beautiful country in the Southeast asia consisting more than 7000 beautiful and captivating islands. A place where you can find wonderful Filipinos who are very hospitable and has a beautiful heart just like country's breath taking views
abnoy

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:55:06 AM

i think Philippines is very popular in the hospitality for me most of people in phillippines kind and lovable

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
MRX-

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:36:26 AM

"I am a Filipino and I..." "I live in the Philipp..."  well, the comments seems quite bright and positive isn't it?
Now let me tell you something about the Philippine culture that was inherited from the Spaniards.

CORRUPT. In any organization, no matter how big or how small, corruption is completely "natural" that people often times chooses to turn a blind eye and act like nothing happened.

EXTREMELY CORRUPT. where people holding positions on the government are looked up upon because commoners want some of those "money" from being corrupt.

Now here's something that is a huge misconception about Filipinos.

Filipinos aren't hospitable because they are just born that way,

Filipinos are very welcoming to you foreigners because you display wealth and power. Especially if you are white (well not necessarily, black peeps are becoming more of a norm than the previous years, cuz Philippines is heavily influenced by the Americans.)

Filipinos are leeches that would suck blood from powerful people, and will always pull whoever's on top of them.

Wink

The comments seems quite bright, yeah of course because there are a lot beautiful side of Philippines than the darker side you said, which I think even your country had. And not all Filipino's are hospitable, yeah right because I am not. So also, not all Filipino sucks blood from wealthy people. And you must understand that dude!  Wink

Oh right, I got lost while typing that so I'm sorry, I ain't generalizing every single Filipino to be like what I said. I'm a Filipino by the way, and I just hate with all of my heart the wretchedness some Filipinos have, it's more influenced by culture rather than the individual actually acting according to his own judgement.
Mahiyaing rosas

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:12:57 PM

Philippines is the best country to travel not just for the beautiful places and tourist attraction,but for the people living there the Filipinos they are very hospitable when it comes to their visitors. They will give you the feeling that you are one of their family when you are there. Smiley Smiley
joelou

Activity: 207

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:54:53 PM

Philippine is my home town,Philippines is my best country because their are a lot of things and places that you enjoy to travel and many things that you buy like suviner.many foreigner's visiting Philippines to see the beautiful places in our country.

yes Philippines is our best country and there are too many beautiful destination here in our country like palawan and sagada. I want you to visit our beautiful country.
Jahson420

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:47:06 PM

Philippines is a great country. Specially in beaches nature and also the people. They are very hospitality and warm to the foriegn people. And i am proud to say that philippine is my home my country.
dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:57:20 PM

I'll be honest.... I've thought about visiting here and seeing what the women are like, and perhaps moving here to start a family with my success in crypto. American women just dont do that much for me.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:11:57 PM

First thing comes in my mind is the beautiful places in the philippines and so much historical places that could be visit by people interested in philippine culture. Philippines is indeed a great country but government has ruined it in the past decades.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
pheonyx

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:16:16 PM

When it comes to food, chicken adobo and Bukit, when it comes to people, happy and very trusted when it comes to work, a trusted worker.
fcf1081

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:22:06 PM

Filipino is the happiest people on earth regardless how how many catastrophe they encounter in life like typhoon whiçh happen almost months from letter A-Y in the filipono alphabet, earthquake, flood, tsunami, not to mention the political condition yet on the top of it they still manage to smile and get up and go on in life.
samyang2x

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:25:28 PM

Philippines,eventhough it is from a third world country,you can never replace it when it comes to beauty.Even if there are some factors affecting its beauty like crimes and others.You cannot deny its beauty.The food,its places and most especially its people.That's what make Philippines very unique above all.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:37:13 PM

Philippines have many culture, many people are hospitable and many food are delicious,,Filipino's are tough, even they have problem like calamity they not forgetting to smile,,and aslo not giving up easily. The place is awesome also jn the Philippines.
zenyfomax1

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:57:23 PM

do you think filipino eat too much rice? i come from indonesia, another country whose staple is also rice, but when i visited the philippines i was shocked by the huge amount of rice that was served in restaurants, cafes, etc.
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:03:36 AM

Let me know.
Philippines is a beautiful country having more than seven thousand island. It is one of the most amazing country having different ethnic groups and mezmerizing views or spot.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:09:38 AM

Let me know.
Philippines is a small yet friendly country. The people in there are very hospital, happy and joyous persons. They have a lot of festivals and fiestas that they celebrated every month. The best things in the Philippines are the beaches where you can do surfing and diving and mountains for climbing lovers.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
reyzel27

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:18:13 AM

Confidently, Philippines is the most wonderful country in the world.because philippines have beautiful places there have a many tourists spots here in the Philippines and have a good many product here in the philippines and lots of beautiful faces, beautiful beaches they have also great food.phillipines that is the best country ever.
jstern

Activity: 368
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:32:36 AM

A met a Filipino girl once. She was in her late 20s and still a virgin.
coorsaur

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:44:46 AM

Let me know.

7,107 islands if its low tide. Palawan was once listed in seven wonders of the world where it can be found here in the Philippines. And also tourists find many Filipinos as hospitable and joyful as they were felt a heart warming welcome in our country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: