Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:36:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VEGA 64 mining FREE WISDOM  (Read 10802 times)
Truthchanter

Activity: 689
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:57:55 PM

Don't forget... you can mine the most profitable coin/algo (with vega) like xmr/electroneum.. and if you have faith in eth longterm instead of mining straight eth.. mine electroneum and daily sell your electroneum for eth so you get more eth daily that way then just straight mining eth
iwj77

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:26:33 PM

Apologise OP for texting in this topic.
Can someone help me with ''best recepie'' for mining rig building, in start it will run on 3 vega 56, and leater on 6 56s.
Thanks.
Permonik

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:14:38 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 10:14:58 AM by Permonik

jeeeeeezzzz guys,
im not trying to maximise profits and im getting all this flak from you all when i am clearly saying this over and over again, i know this sounds stupid almost criminal LOL but....

ok i cave in to your pressure

gimme the wattman settings for 8 Vega 64's on the Asus
suggest what miner to use
do you think nanopool is ok for XMR?
any other tips
and will try to set it up and post results,
but just to remind you we have 10 Vega's running XMR on nanopool right now and only 6 of them are willing to go full throtle

ROI or Breakeven semantics, get my money back one way or another
Hi,
Just tell me please how did you managed to running 10x vegas on ashrock h110 mobo.
Thanks
Thamez

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:26:21 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 08:05:05 PM by Thamez

jeeeeeezzzz guys,
im not trying to maximise profits and im getting all this flak from you all when i am clearly saying this over and over again, i know this sounds stupid almost criminal LOL but....

ok i cave in to your pressure

gimme the wattman settings for 8 Vega 64's on the Asus
suggest what miner to use
do you think nanopool is ok for XMR?
any other tips
and will try to set it up and post results,
but just to remind you we have 10 Vega's running XMR on nanopool right now and only 6 of them are willing to go full throtle

ROI or Breakeven semantics, get my money back one way or another
Hi,
Just tell me please how did you managed to running 10x vegas on ashrock h110 mobo.
Thanks

Hi. RIGED`s bro here.
The Crimson drivers from 17.11.1 and up supports up to 12 Vegas on the Asrock BTC+. Have runned them stable with the 17.11.1 now for quite some time. Just install 8 cards first with the remaining two plugged out on both pcie and riser power. Then after install and confirmed 8 cards working, shut down plug one more card, reboot and log in, wait untill the screen stops flickering/mouse flicker, confirm 9 cards working, shutdown, plug next card, reboot log in, wait for screenflicker/mouse flicker, confirm 10 cards working.
Tried mining XMR for a day but ended up with multiple hangs and therefore went back to ETH mining. Have anybody here got any good stable settings for XMR in wattman running Crimson 17.11.1 driver? Not possible to install the
Blockchain driver with so many cards.
Will get another Asrock BTC+ next week hopefully and will splitt the rig and try Electroneum with blockchain drivers to hopefully se the 2000H per card. Fingers crossed..

Thamez
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:41:26 PM

Congrats on such a great board build. I don't understand however that you insist on Mining Ethereum when you can crush it mining Monero, 8 GPU-s like that should give you about 12.000 or even more hash mining Monero. I think you need to switch to maximize performance and lower down the consumption although with 0.04 USD/kwatt you are mining at 4 times less than us here in Italy at 0.16 Euro/kwatt and your standards of living are higher.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
bostonvex

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:45:32 PM

Hi. RIGED`s bro here.
The Crimson drivers from 17.11.1 and up supports up to 12 Vegas on the Asrock BTC+. Have runned them stable with the 17.11.1 now for quite some time.
Tried mining XMR for a day but ended up with multiple hangs and therefore went back to ETH mining. Have anybody here got any good stable settings for XMR in wattman running Crimson 17.11.1 driver? Not possible to install the
Will get another Asrock BTC+ next week hopefully and will splitt the rig and try Electroneum with blockchain drivers to hopefully se the 2000H per card. Fingers crossed..

Thamez

Yeah, don't use Wattman at all. Use OverdriveNtool and Devcon.exe to reset Vegas.

Check out the scripts to automate and monitor/restart as hashrate drops.

http://vega.miningguides.com/

I run stable with the following on Vega 56 stock Bios, note I have not done reg hack:

Code:
[general]
MainWindowLeft=736
MainWindowTop=69

[Profile_0]
Name=rxvega
GPU_P0=852;800
GPU_P1=991;900
GPU_P2=1138;950
GPU_P3=1269;1000
GPU_P4=1312;1050
GPU_P5=1474;1100
GPU_P6=1272;950
GPU_P7=1282;950
Mem_P0=167;800
Mem_P1=500;800
Mem_P2=800;900
Mem_P3=920;950
Fan_Min=3000
Fan_Max=4900
Fan_Target=75
Fan_Acoustic=2400
Power_Temp=85
Power_Target=-10

Smashingmanson

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:44:56 PM

my local supplier komplett.no has no air cooled 64's (they have a handful liquid cooled ones) and neither do any shops i have looked at here in Norway

komplett have made a monster order for about 200 64's expected to arrive 2nd Jan from all manufacturers apart from MSI (which is the ones i use now)
Saphire seems to be the manufacturer with the greatest supply at the moment but no delivery until the 2nd Jan unconfirmed!!

this is getting crazy, i bought my cards for around $650 a couple of months ago and now the cheapest listing i can find is $750 (current ROI 24days mining ETH)
sounds like a gold rush no?
think i will put my money where my mouth is and pay for another 3 ($2250) to go with another ASUS mobo i paid for waiting arrival on 17th Dec
i dont like paying for anything without getting it in my hand instantly, but i fear these cards will disapear as soon as they are in stock

i know people, i could use that money to buy 11 lesser cards to fit my current rig (ASUS has 19PCIe but can only run 8 VEGAs with current drivers) but hey, i set myself down this path and have gotten quite competent in their use, so why change that which works

can you find any VEGA64's in your area? if so how much are they going for?

How do you ROI $750 in 24days mining Eth lol

yea soz, should of explained that better, at current ETH price and with my current rig setup im averaging $850/mnth, thats the number i was thinking about to come up with 24day ROI on 1 card

i could just switch over to XMR and pay the 3 card cost with my current rig in 1.5mnths approx excluding the gains from 3 more gpus but then again as i have mentioned before im looking years down the line and much much much grander scale of which i made positive steps today

found a 450m cold storage warehouse and agreed a rental price, talked to the local electricity supplier and they are willing to go below $0,0325 kWh with high use (over 500Amps) , im writting up the business model as we speak and stop to come back here to answer all you good people (my daughter is waiting for me to help her buy her first CryptoKittie as well, she has 0,052ETH in her JAXX wallet lol)

if my numbers dont make sense please excuse me as i am immersed in calculations at the mo

I also run a smaller rig in Norway with a buddy from there and sometimes we talk about expanding.
So out of curiosity, if your confortable sharing the info, how much are you paying for that rental? That space is huge though...
RIGED (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:44:41 PM

450 m2, he asked for 20.000NOK per month cold storage. Been on the market a while i can probably get it for less with the upgrades i must do.

Heres a tip for you, have air intake pipes (normal ventilation pipes) coiled or snaked on the ground outside your facility.
when it snows (if you live north so much the better) shovel as much snow on top of the pipes as possible all winter long
when spring comes and we get warm degrees cover it with insulation (glava) and/or winter mats

Obviously using a motor you will have ice cold air to feed to your intakes all summer long

-
------------------------------------------

BRO... i told ya stay away from those nasty pitfall blockchain drivers..... lolololol

Waiting for the new Asus mobo plus larger RAM, 32 huh, and im splitting the 8 vegas into two rigs scoping for 16800h xmr etn

prob is what to do with the ninth? Its 3 short of a third muhahahahah

to mine or not to mine,
is not a question...
PanzerSheriff

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:13:19 PM

450 m2, he asked for 20.000NOK per month cold storage. Been on the market a while i can probably get it for less with the upgrades i must do.

Heres a tip for you, have air intake pipes (normal ventilation pipes) coiled or snaked on the ground outside your facility.
when it snows (if you live north so much the better) shovel as much snow on top of the pipes as possible all winter long
when spring comes and we get warm degrees cover it with insulation (glava) and/or winter mats

Obviously using a motor you will have ice cold air to feed to your intakes all summer long

-
------------------------------------------

BRO... i told ya stay away from those nasty pitfall blockchain drivers..... lolololol

Waiting for the new Asus mobo plus larger RAM, 32 huh, and im splitting the 8 vegas into two rigs scoping for 16800h xmr etn

prob is what to do with the ninth? Its 3 short of a third muhahahahah

I knew it!! The secret is SNOW!!

I have my Vegas in the basement and the whole house is kept warm from them.  Wink Hoping for a long and COLD winter so I can justify the power bill for my wife....   Grin
bigjee

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:58:40 PM

i uploaded a screen shot on the imgur link above

thnx for the replies,
i know the rig seems expensive for the speed but i am expecting future driver developments by RADEON WINDOWS and mobo manufacturer that will uptick the currently and by intent unutilised potential of these GPUS.

there is a reason why these cards come with a BIOS switch  Wink and fancy led colour switch, we will get into that later....

as PanzerSheriff guessed correctly,

2 MAIN PILLARS (imo) of MINING WITH VEGA64 are:

1) GPU Operating temperature (especialy Memory temp as opposed to CPU)
and ofcourse
2) Kw/h energy cost

at present the VEGA's draw too much power for the Hashing speed they can attain in comparison to lesser cards which at present are more efficient.
The rig as is currently burns through almost 1700W total (8 GPU's mobo, screen) with memory overclocking and undervolting.

Using Crimson 17.11.1 you can avoid the Crossfire issues and other complexities that came with later drivers.
Avoid the mining driver like the plague unless you must use it as it is riddled with bugs and uncompatibilities that will probably test your patience.
HBM at this stage and for mining the way we are testing is NOT needed and only causes problems with more than 3 GPU's (we will be testing it on a separate 6 card rig for MONERO coming soon)

Unified settings on Wattman are:

Dynamic CPU clock set min state6 @ 998 and max state7 @1000 (setting the same value in both fields causes issues)
Auto Voltage
Dynamic Memory clock set min/max @ 1100
Auto Temperature
Voltage set @ -24% (Wattman has issues between -10 to -20 avoid this range where possible)
Dynamic Fan speed set min 2500 target 4000 although this depends HEAVILY on the ambient temp, we achieve the temps seen on the screenshot with +8C ambient room temp, outside +2C (i control this by allowing more or less outside air to enter the room, also i am noting temps creating a reference table for future use, will post it when complete)

Vitrual memory is set to min 16Gb to 20Gb max (very important for stability and long running times)
If you are using later drivers you must switch off Crossfire (good luck keeping the setting stable)

These settings will give you 43,7MH/s stable on all cards and here is the kicker:
Not all GPU's are the same, some can take more Memory overclocking than others, in conjunction with PCIe BUS abilities of the mobo and mobo drivers you are using, the Asrock is the winner in this respect as we have 10 VEGA's on it whereas the ASUS can only take 8 VEGA's max at present. ASUS has promised a driver update in Q4 of 2017 to support more but with 22 days left in this year the update has not come yet.
I was able, after a lot of trial and error to get 3 cards running at 45.5MH/s stable by uping the memory clock to 1150 and the voltage to -17%.
Again if you attempt this assume that one GPU can do it whilst another cant on top of the mobo instability when trying this on more than half the cards on your rig. Trial and error yields fruits but the process can be a nut cracker.

i cannot stress enough how important it is keeping memory temp below 70C

Thanks OP for the wealth of information here  Cheesy
Can you please elaborate on what you mean by the part in green.
Does the setting keep changing after each reboot e.g?
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:15:56 PM

Hi. RIGED`s bro here.
The Crimson drivers from 17.11.1 and up supports up to 12 Vegas on the Asrock BTC+. Have runned them stable with the 17.11.1 now for quite some time.

Thamez

Yeah, don't use Wattman at all. Use OverdriveNtool and Devcon.exe to reset Vegas.

Check out the scripts to automate and monitor/restart as hashrate drops.

http://vega.miningguides.com/

I run stable with the following on Vega 56 stock Bios, note I have not done reg hack:

Code:
[general]
MainWindowLeft=736
MainWindowTop=69

[Profile_0]
Name=rxvega
GPU_P0=852;800
GPU_P1=991;900
GPU_P2=1138;950
GPU_P3=1269;1000
GPU_P4=1312;1050
GPU_P5=1474;1100
GPU_P6=1272;950
GPU_P7=1282;950
Mem_P0=167;800
Mem_P1=500;800
Mem_P2=800;900
Mem_P3=920;950
Fan_Min=3000
Fan_Max=4900
Fan_Target=75
Fan_Acoustic=2400
Power_Temp=85
Power_Target=-10

What hashrates are you getting with this setup out of interest? I'm guessing around 1800-1850? Am I far off the mark? And total draw from the wall under 1200W?
bigjee

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:40:47 PM

just for clarity,

i know that ETH mining with these cards does not (at present) yield the best returns in terms of financial gain when compared to other coins, but being a crypro miner, for me at least, is not only about making money but primarily its about BUSTING THE BANKS, i fucking hate them and the current debt slave system imposed on us without consent and by sheer indoctrination from cradle.

If looking at the financial aspect one also has to consider further gains from price fluctuations so cashing in ETH for anything else today, can lead to dismay in the future when ETH price moons. (i know this from my experience in trading commodities)

i am very passionate on this subject as i have internal knowledge of the current global financial system and i would need terabytes to outline the details, history, and implications of our current reality.

Being a crypto miner no matter the scale is an act of REVOLUTION against the fat lazy greedy subhuman pieces of excrement taking all of us for a ride with their tri tier system of control, namely interest, inflation, taxation.

this man deserves recognition for his elloquence in telling the IRS to FUCK OFF:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdCfk7a2Va0

BE A REVOLUTIONARY AND MINE

This is why i mine everyday and dont mind having gpu's in my room even.
Its up to us to make them change or else who will?

Good to know there are others are out there that share the same sentiment.
RIGED (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:05:03 AM

Crimson drivers are notoriously buggy especially when using more than 4 GPUs and thats why i we use 17.11.1 as for ETH with claymore HBM is not needed

the Crossfire function although im sure great for gaming throws a spanner in the mining works, when testing with newer Crimson versions i found that although you can seemingly switch it off (after a few tries of off and on) it can switch back on by itself while you are mining and cause system fail, and yes it can also revert back to on after reboots, if you dont need it dont use it

i also pefer to do a volantary 24-48 hour reboot refreshing the system thus maintainig stabilty and uptimes

lol Panzer i didnt even tell my wife about the money i spent until the rig was in the house, after 3 weeks of steady income she got the point hahaha

yea, the tipping point for me to endevour in this was bypassing the bansksters and TAX FREE income aspect of it

its a brave new world

to mine or not to mine,
is not a question...
theubi

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:43:18 PM

Here is a tidbit of wisdom we gained by using a FLIR handheld Thermal Spectograph on the rig and wiring and why, as mentioned above you need a spare 12v computer fan. (i haven't found this info anywhere on the net so if you are reading this consider yourself ahead in the game)

on the imgur link above i have included pics of the ASUS and Asrock mobos, the red circle you see is the component that can OVERHEAT and can cause long run mining problems. We found it to go over 70C in relative low ambient temp causing the PCIe slot BUSing to malfunction and freeze/hang the system.

Because we are utililsing the cold outside temp to regulate ambient room temp a fan pointed on that component is enough but you might consider installing a small heat sink to go with the fan for better results if you live in warmer environments.

pics of the 10GPU rig and more info coming later...

Have you investigated the temperature dependence on the number of cards? Do you think that specific component that you pictured influences PCIe slots to stop working by transferring heat to them, or you suggest that motherboard has built in feature to stop when some of its elements pass predefined threshold temp. Have you solved the problem with introducing some kind of heating that you mentioned?

The fact that you reported lead either to the conclusion that Asrock ,  ASUS motherboard is not designed properly: it always overheats when there are many gpus (>10) or that you have motherboards that are not working properly or that high power VEGA consumption specifically  heats the board.

In my case I render the picture from the integrated GPU on CPU(i3) but still the picture freezes so I might conclude it's not due to PCIe.

Have you tried to read some motherboard temperatures from HWInfo?

Here is my previous post for other thread so you can know my conf:

''
Hello,
I had the problem that system freezes at random time intervals while mining when using 10 Nvidia cards on H110 motherboard running on windows. I was aware of the limit on windows: 8 nvidia and 5 amd, or other way round so I got an information that windows solved that problem in Fall creators update. Unfortunately, my system was running two days and after that it started to freeze again on random time intervals when mining: approximately 2-3 hours.  I tested both EWBF and DSTM miner. Has anyone reported that this win update can fix the problem?

This is a description my system conf:

Rig:
10x Zotac 1070 AMP Extreme
Asrock H110 Pro BTC
Intel i3
8GB RAM
500 HDD
2x corsair 1000W + Kolink 750W : 2750W

OC:
Power Limit: 65
GPU Core: 70
Memory Core: 270
Target Temp: 70

Windows 10, Fall creators Update

EWBF: 4600 sol/s   Power usage: 160W/card
DSTM: 4750 sol/s

''
RIGED (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:59:06 PM

THNX DRAGONMIKE trying it now

to mine or not to mine,
is not a question...
RIGED (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:18:32 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 12:32:23 AM by RIGED

hi theubi

as i said im no computer engineer but i know that resistance grows with heat and heat with resistance so as a general rule i prefer to keep things cool, and this component goes above my reasonable zone of 70C

running more programs than the nesessary when we are overclocking ususaly leeds to trouble so i havent run mobo specific programs as we found no other heat blooms of concern on it

as for the Asus mobo it clearly states in the manual that you cannot run more than 8 AMD's on it until the upgrade, or so they say, and when i tried to run 9 two of them drop to nearly half speed of the others

we have suffered from the same freezes as im sure many here have, after checking all the cabling (risers especialy), virtual memory, performance settings, sleep functions, switching positions of ram bricks, switching off cortana, checking task scheduler, removing unwanted startup programs, (you can try switching off automatic windows updates, any other auto updating program), and switch off the AERO theme in intel graphics drivers

if all that still fails try a win reinstall and through that list again and if it fails again start switching the PCIe riser connections around
you should find Eldorado in the end

to mine or not to mine,
is not a question...
Sgsg666

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:06:47 AM

Here is a tidbit of wisdom we gained by using a FLIR handheld Thermal Spectograph on the rig and wiring and why, as mentioned above you need a spare 12v computer fan. (i haven't found this info anywhere on the net so if you are reading this consider yourself ahead in the game)

on the imgur link above i have included pics of the ASUS and Asrock mobos, the red circle you see is the component that can OVERHEAT and can cause long run mining problems. We found it to go over 70C in relative low ambient temp causing the PCIe slot BUSing to malfunction and freeze/hang the system.

Because we are utililsing the cold outside temp to regulate ambient room temp a fan pointed on that component is enough but you might consider installing a small heat sink to go with the fan for better results if you live in warmer environments.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/xwH48d/asus-prime-z270-p-atx-lga1151-motherboard-prime-z270-p
This is my mobo, any suggestions for heatsink?
RIGED (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:13:06 AM

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/xwH48d/asus-prime-z270-p-atx-lga1151-motherboard-prime-z270-p
This is my mobo, any suggestions for heatsink?

with high confidence i would say its:
orientate the board so you read "CrossFire Ready"
to the left there is a silver drum and to the left again a black square chip
thats the culprit i believe

to mine or not to mine,
is not a question...
RIGED (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:31:19 AM

ventured into the NTool as pointed out by dragonmike above

WHAT A GREAT TOOL!!!

the best function of all is being able to save the settings under different labels so as to adjust all or each vega

45.5Mh on all is unstable, although great momentarily as there is a jump of 1,8Mh/s on every card for a total of 14,4Mh!!!

i tried tweeking this card or that card but the result was not reliable albeit due to shortage of time i didnt spend too much time on trial and error

it seems these multi PCIe mobos although advertised as able to run under such heavy busing stress, can only deliver on less powerful cards and cant take more than 4 boosted VEGAs STABILY, still waiting for driver update on mine

the Asrock again seems to preform better with multi gpu's, Thamez is more accomplished than i with electro-electronics

----------------------------
my SOLUTION was to restart, open WATTMAN, apply the old settings on all cards (1100mem, 1000cpu,-24%) which give a stable 43.7

then open NTool and mod the 1st 4 cards in the NTool selection tab,
these seems to make a difference for me as its the last 4 that were having issues when i was testing 45.5 on all

this way i get a steady and stable 4 cards on 45.5 and 4 on 43.7 for a tot of 357Mh/s or 2% boost on previous speeds
wattage seems unaffected around 1800

thnx for the tip dm
gotta love this community, its not only about monetary gain and people prove it actively here
shout out to the forum and its memebers

to mine or not to mine,
is not a question...
theubi

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:19:09 PM

hi theubi

as i said im no computer engineer but i know that resistance grows with heat and heat with resistance so as a general rule i prefer to keep things cool, and this component goes above my reasonable zone of 70C

running more programs than the nesessary when we are overclocking ususaly leeds to trouble so i havent run mobo specific programs as we found no other heat blooms of concern on it

as for the Asus mobo it clearly states in the manual that you cannot run more than 8 AMD's on it until the upgrade, or so they say, and when i tried to run 9 two of them drop to nearly half speed of the others

we have suffered from the same freezes as im sure many here have, after checking all the cabling (risers especialy), virtual memory, performance settings, sleep functions, switching positions of ram bricks, switching off cortana, checking task scheduler, removing unwanted startup programs, (you can try switching off automatic windows updates, any other auto updating program), and switch off the AERO theme in intel graphics drivers

if all that still fails try a win reinstall and through that list again and if it fails again start switching the PCIe riser connections around
you should find Eldorado in the end

Thanks for the reply.
Yeah, I think I will end up like people who were trying to find Eldorado. At least, I will get a huge satisfaction by watching my mobo being destroyed to death. After that, I will simply buy two 6 gpus mobos. I think that by trying to solve this problem I have lost money equivalent to at least  6 ordinary mining boards,  if not even more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: