Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:03:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 147 »
  Print  
Author Topic: With how much should i start  (Read 13483 times)
Malacesia (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:08:52 AM

How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
secondgarlic

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:06:00 PM

There is no ideal number. My favorite advice is always this: Invest an amount that wouldn't hurt you financially even if you lost all of it. Although we all hope for the best and want to make profit, the crypto environment (especially the altcoin environment) is highly volatile and you never know what might happen tomorrow.

webmone

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:57:05 AM

How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

I would recommend the following: spend for your altcoins and Bitcoins 50% of your budget. Leave the money for living and never lend anything! You must be ready for all situations, even for the fall of alts’ price.
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:26:09 AM

Thanks!

For me i started trading altcoins with an ammount of 0.05 eth.  I got it when i sold my ACC token. When i have acquired my eth, i bought some Token that i believe it will soon rise its value.  I have bought it 0.03 eth and sold it for an ammount of 0.07 eth.  I think there is no ideal number except for having ammount greater than the payment for the GAS including deposit and withdraw, in addition you should have enough eth to buy other coins.  if i am to suggest you should have 0.1 eth or greater to fully maximize the capability of buying tokens then solding it at a profitable ammount.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:30:38 AM

If I were you, I would start at a little budget. Just invest what you could afford to lose these days. The first time that I've invested in an ICO was $10 each from Blackmoon Crypto and Paragon Coin.

I've also invested $10 in Plexcoin (despite the scam issue and the arrest of it's founder), which I don't regret at all because of the small amount I shell out (who knows it might surge again). Just don't put all eggs in one basket when investing in a cryptocurrency or ICO.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:36:09 AM

To start trading it is depends on how much you can risks. Also any amount you can start depends on your budget because others wanted to start big to earn big profit. Either start at a small amount wherein you can carry to roll in trading.
kaloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:44:53 AM

Thanks!
I think you can start joining cryptocurrency with your minimum money or the money that you can throw away at the point. Let's say a hundred bucks or less that couldn't hurt your butt.
Or, if you have no money then start joining airdrops or campaigns.
flipperfin

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:50:10 AM

There is no ideal number. My favorite advice is always this: Invest an amount that wouldn't hurt you financially even if you lost all of it. Although we all hope for the best and want to make profit, the crypto environment (especially the altcoin environment) is highly volatile and you never know what might happen tomorrow.

Exactly this, and you dont need to throw massive amounts into altcoins to make a decent profit.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:51:04 AM

If you are not experienced, it shouldn't be for example $50.000 for sure. It depends on your wealth and experience.

bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:53:05 AM

If you can afford 1BTC,you can trade it but be cautious on your trade use technical analysis and fundamentals if you can do this right you can earn 1-3 BTC or more everymonth with only 1BTC investment.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:53:22 AM

Thanks!

My suggestion would be to start with an amount that you CAN afford to lose, if that happens.
It also depends on a few factors, will you be investing or will you trade. Are you in this for the long run or short run. Then you need to look at the different coins that are on the market, and what each one offers.

Remember that it's a risky place the cryptoworld and that you might lose some money, but you can make some money if you do good research. Be patient and always remain cool.
kaloloy

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:57:18 AM

If you are not experienced, it shouldn't be for example $50.000 for sure. It depends on your wealth and experience.

It depends on how much you want to risk your money that doesn't affect you when it fails because not all Altcoins have good future. I hope you'll be lucky with your investments and welcome to the Crypto-Currency world.
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:07:13 AM

Thanks!

Actually they always says that always start small and invest only the amount your an afford to lose. It is very to start trading cryptocurrencies. With just a reliable exchange and a small starting capital you can start your trading journey, but there is only one question, Are you capable enough to trade? Trading is very risky approach compared to other investment opportunity but can also be rewarding if done right. Study first and if you are confident enough and well knowledgeable on what you are doing then the amount will not matter. You can grow even a small amount. It is better to practice with a small amount first then if you think you can trade well then that is the time you may want to add some more capital or use the profit you earn to compound it.

sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:16:05 AM

Like almost everyone above stated you should start with the amount of money that will not affect you`re life if you loose it. My advice is to start with a small amount and keep it  for while. This is because at first, if you have no experience you are more probable o to do panic sell or enthusiastic buy and this is the kind of stuff that make you lose money. This small amount will help you discipline yourself and stop you from making mistakes.
Once you`re past begginer stage you can invest montly a small amount until you are satifisfied with the amount. In this time you will have profit from youre investment. Also consider investig in ICO`s. If you do youre research and have patience you can make some nice proffit this way.
Best of luck!

Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:21:05 AM

That's the best thing about crypto that we don't need any minimum amount. We can start trading with as cheap as $10. Although the initial investment decides how much profit we are going to make. You can't expect to get $1000 by investing $10 in a short time. I would recommend you to invest atleast $100-$500 to get a substantial amount of profit while trading different coins. Keep in mind that trading crypto is risky and any amount invested could result in $100% loss.
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:00:46 AM

I think starting with anything around $500 is good. But make sure you can afford to lose that amount, because it's risky in the crypto.
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:15:03 AM

It doesn't really have a minimum amount on investing on Altcoins , invest only the money you are willing to get lost and always remember on investing on an ICO you should make an extensive research on the ico you will be participating and always check their white paper , roadmaps and even the people involved in the project.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
yausundy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:18:19 AM

Before we get familiar with the rules, we should put less money into it
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:23:05 AM

It doesn't really have a minimum amount on investing on Altcoins , invest only the money you are willing to get lost and always remember on investing on an ICO you should make an extensive research on the ico you will be participating and always check their white paper , roadmaps and even the people involved in the project.

I totally agree with you that it doesn't have a minimum requirement if you are going to invest on altcoins maybe 1eth is enough to invest on a largescale ICO but be responsible on your own investment and make sure that you have research on the ICO that you will be investing and participating.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:27:07 AM

Obviously, there is no minimum amount to start investing into the crypto world just like the stock market, forex etc. It all depends on how much money you are primarily willing to lose op because everyone knows how volatile this crypto world is and this is inevitable if you ask me. My suggestion is to start investing with small amounts like 0.01 btc and start going up from there based on whether you earned profits or loss through your trades. Be careful!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 147 »
  Print  

Jump to: