Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:55:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: your mentality after a huge loss?  (Read 3790 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:36:41 PM

What do you do after you suffer a huge loss?
If you have more money would you again take the risk and invest or would you just stop trading and try to earn in some other way?
before entering trading ,we must accept the idea of losing,since this is the riskiest for of profiteering here in crypto.lots of users fail in this one.so for me i admit everytime i fail is my own fault and this failure teach how the right attitude to do so,if i lose huge amount?i will make some fresh juice and watch t.v.make so relax and figure out what did i do wrong,so tomorrow i wont do it again

Well i think you're wise in keeping your mind away from trading for a while to keep a positive attitude. More often than not, losses can be a cause of desperation and that is a big no no in trading. You'l survive if you keep cool and keep your emotions away from your trades

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:56:04 PM

When i start working with bitcoin then at that time my mentality level was very weak and i was always fear from loss but with time i got experience and i have learned that whenever i face loss then i will start evaluating my week points and then discuss them with other seniors traders and finding solution for that weakness and for a next time i will ready for that problem.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:21:10 PM

If you have more money would you again take the risk and invest or would you just stop trading and try to earn in some other way?
If it's just a big loss first time I'm sure they'll try it again and try to get back trading by doing it well. If the first time losses and then do not want to fix the error, then you still have to learn many ways to rise again.
Neglected Person

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:50:50 PM

If I fall into huge losses, then I will not leave the trade. In all cases there is profit and loss. And there is risk to investment. With the risk I will start trading to invest again. But, I will not feel the same thing again.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:07:10 PM

One mistake or the other must have happen allong the line in  your trading decision and so what you need to do in your next investment decision is to learn from your past mistake in other to avoid uncertainty in the present investment decision. Once you have experienced huge from your investment what you need do is not tp be afraid of investment but to learn from your past mistake to avoid future occurrence.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:00:23 PM

One mistake or the other must have happen allong the line in  your trading decision and so what you need to do in your next investment decision is to learn from your past mistake in other to avoid uncertainty in the present investment decision. Once you have experienced huge from your investment what you need do is not tp be afraid of investment but to learn from your past mistake to avoid future occurrence.
The fact that you need to learn not only on your mistakes, but it would be right to pay attention to what professionals say the traders. It seems to me that if you study theory more and implement it in practical exercises, the losses can be minimized.
joemanabat05

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:01:16 AM

That money is gone and is never coming back, and you can't keep living as if it was there to be a backstop. Slash your expenses. Redefine your “needs” and cut down to essentials. You can build back to where you were, but you have to plug your leaks right away. Instead of thinking what money you have loss, think again on how to make a huge epic comeback (money) again.
oo666oo

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:47:22 AM

It is really painful of course. The real issue after a huge lesson is to learn the lesson, to tell yourself that this is the price that you have paid for that lesson, and that if you will not learn that lesson THEN you will really have lost that money entirely.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
greenbitsgm

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:38:46 AM

After a huge loss the best thing we could do is calm ourself, try to relax and control our emotion and STOP,whether it's trading or gambling.Stopping is a good practice to control additional losses, it will serves also as an ice breaker to stop the streak and at the same time clear our minds to think wisely.But losses can't really be avoided so we just have to charge it to experience and learn from it.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:46:05 AM

Well all of us are devastated if we lose a lot of money from our investment, Me after something like that happen i take my time to think about somethings and i eat a lot to relieve my stress take a morning jogging or exercise just take off my mine in the investment a little bit then maybe after a day i'll immediately comeback i'll reinvest and now that i learned my lesson from my past mistakes i feel much better and careful on making my decisions. Huge loss can't stop us From gaining A lot.

white.raiden

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:48:43 AM

Trading is an activity that has a high enough risk level because if we do just a little mistake of course we will get the loss and it should be a consequence that must be accepted by the traders if you want to wrestle the field of trading. However, making sure you have a decent amount of money saved somewhere or a solid patrimony, the huge loss will look like a little loss, possible to recover in a short time period
Destnhel

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:35:52 AM

Huge loss should never be considered as failure. A competent businessman never acknowledge surrendering. It was merely not an attitude that suits an achiever. Huge loss in this field is a thing that everyone probably experienced also.

Therefore, I will continue striving and invest more. I can hold this loss as a tool to help me succeed even more. This way, I will be more carefull with my actions and will be able to learn more.

Just like in our everyday life, one lost, you can suffer, yes. Beat yourself up, but only once. Don't live your life all to this. After beating yourself, stand up and fight again.
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:27:00 AM

After a loss, I will do an evaluation first, what exactly is causing me to lose, there must be a reason. If we have found the cause, then we will be more careful not to happen again. Then if I have the capital again, I will not stop trying, I will try to trade or re-invest more with more caution, and make the best teacher experience to be more leverage in the future.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:33:40 AM

For me, yeah im suffering to a big distraction to myself. Because it is a huge loss and its hard to get back again. But when the day passed by, you will learn how to move on and carry on again. You just have to get some lessons to the big mistake that you made.
vijendra singh

Activity: 148

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:44:01 AM

Firstly, I don't take too much risk. I always trade in safe zone even then if I make losses. I don't exit from the game because I know one thing that If someone is always in game with available money, he will definitely make profits.

If I loose then I buy contracts again will available money and wait for good time to come. I don't calculate profits on daily basis. Calculate on monthly basis.
@kyenkirke1976

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:05:26 AM

I never experience it so far and i dont want to experience it. But if ever i loss huge amount ofcourse i will be sad and maybe to the point of thinking to stop. But as they said when you fell dont stop try to go up and start again but this time be wiser.
vladbakshoo

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:14:20 AM

when i started trading i become victim of pump and dump scam and lost around 80% of holding i was so depressed and angry and started revenge trading . Revenge trading is term used when u try to recover ur losses quickly by becoming emotional and lose almost all my holdings in the process so my advice is just take it slow try to learn fundamentals and best strategy is just research good hidden gem and hodl
bitspectacle

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:36:41 AM

Control your pace if you are chasing tails in the crypto space, things move really fast.
Blue2012

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:43:48 AM

First of all,you must accept the fact that in trading there are some risk and sometimes there are chances that you might lose. And we all know that losing is a painful experience. But what we have to remember is that we should be guided by the fact that failure is part of success, and you cannot succeed unless you failed once. This is also means that we have to put some more effort and that you have actually attempted to achieve something you want is a good indication that you have what it takes to succeed and have a brighter future.
Alexis.Nick

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:42:13 AM

In each and every huge loss, what we need is to learn from our mistakes or wrong doing and never commit the same mistake to avoid a big loss again. Then set some goal to bring back what we had loss.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: