Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:57:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: your mentality after a huge loss?  (Read 3790 times)
nodelover

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:55:08 AM

it's disappointing but we have to be expected that kind of loss because we know that trading is risky and it does not guarantee that you always have profits.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS            
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mininghubby

Merit: 15

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:06:27 AM

I never experience it so far and i dont want to experience it. But if ever i loss huge amount ofcourse i will be sad and maybe to the point of thinking to stop. But as they said when you fell dont stop try to go up and start again but this time be wiser.
I think its kind of a business or a kind of investment you trust on and i think profit and loss is the part of business. It is a normal matter that if the damage happens then the mind will be upset and after a pressure on the mindset. But the reason for the loss of business is the need to be educated. In order to prevent future losses for the same reason
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:38:47 AM

specifically in the case of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. i don't usually panic in some kind of loss because i know in the end you always win due to its huge demand people will keeps on investing and at the end loss will recover. I always keeps on thinking that i can win that money back because cryptocurrency and this forum makes thay things possible so i am not that depress whenever i lose a lot of money because i believe it will recover soon.
kamote291993

Merit: 16

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:57:31 AM

Do not too worried or give up. Let learn from the fail and start again. I would try to earn money in another activity... However, the huge loss will look like a little loss, possible to recover in a short time period. I think, that many people here have lost a lot in trading and never came back from their loss.

jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:58:39 AM

We all know that trading is very risky and part of doing trading is to have or to experience a huge loss, and my mentally after a huge loss is to bounce back and to be more wiser and to became more expert in trading so i can make even more money, and after a huge loss my mentally is to be more great.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:25:28 PM

If your loss is on paper especially if you are in bitcoin,  I will advice you hold your position patiently waiting for time when there will be positive sentiment and the market value of your coin will rise again.  The moment of loss is not the appropriate time to invest or put more money in to trading. 

MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:31:44 PM

What do you do after you suffer a huge loss?
If you have more money would you again take the risk and invest or would you just stop trading and try to earn in some other way?
Well if you are a careful trader and know what you are doing you will never lose that much to the point where you can't recover .
Always have a stop loss and try to predict the bottom to buy back the dip. Giving up after a loss is wost than a than the loss itself . Just don't beat yourself about it , you gotta know that you signed up for that risk and it was always destined to happen sooner or later .
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:54:06 PM

Yes, I'll start again earning money with knowledge I have, because crypto-currency are new life, new opportunity and success for every person. If you have big plans for your life, you'll never give up and continue to make all better and better.

That is a good mentallity, If I will experience also a huge loss I wont find it as loss but a challenge for me either hold it and keep on trading and joining a bounty campaign whuch is very helpful for me. Because in that case I will save and use the cryptocurrencies to any transaction will do. Then keep going, because that is life, go for the better not to worst.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:32:08 PM

If you have more money would you again take the risk and invest or would you just stop trading and try to earn in some other way?
I always keep in mind that bitcoin trading is filled with risk and might lose most of the money any time without any prior warning. So this helps me to keep myself mentally strong and does not affect me to extreme level once i lose anything. Though it does hurt a bit. But i end up continuing my trading.
I believe that investments involves the risk of losing money. That is why after a huge loss i tend to overcome my emotions and never let them eat me so that it will lead to me making bad decisions. I always make sure that i rest for such days and to make researches on what did i do to loose and try to improve so that i will not loose more. And take losses as lessons.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:39:21 PM

I always keep in mind that bitcoin trading is filled with risk and might lose most of the money any time without any prior warning. So this helps me to keep myself mentally strong and does not affect me to extreme level once i lose anything. Though it does hurt a bit. But i end up continuing my trading.
I believe that investments involves the risk of losing money. That is why after a huge loss i tend to overcome my emotions and never let them eat me so that it will lead to me making bad decisions. I always make sure that i rest for such days and to make researches on what did i do to loose and try to improve so that i will not loose more. And take losses as lessons.
It really involves risk and that risk leads me not to do trading, since I am still confused about it and those technical terms, but this coming vacation I would see to it that I will do this since it is not only for me but for my family, and as much as possible I want to try that risk for me to overcome it as I don't want myself seeing to just watching those coins.
kuruyama

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:32:06 PM

After a huge loss, i manage to calm myself and keep in mind that its only money, i can get it back next day or any other day Cheesy so when i loss a huge money, i feel that its okay, I mean, atleast youve learned something from it, thats the ways it is, its how life goes on, its either you win or you lose, we cant alyways win in life, sometimes you gotta take that big blow, and all you have to do is get back up, it also applies here, that when you loss money, its fine you'll get it next time just move on. And keep on trading, keep on grinding Smiley every loss everything will pay off sometime and in our world cryptocurreny, money is around us. Money is what makes this system works. So there is always money for each of one us here so there, dont give up! Keep going
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:48:01 AM

What to do after a big or small loss is to stop trading and document every thought process and activities that led to that loss! Date the loss event and analyze it thoroughly so that you can learn what not to do next time you are trading! You can also use ALGORY.IO trading tools to assist you in your trade!
Exactly, there is always that thing about documentation when it comes to trading, because every little thing and decision to either winning or failing in a trade matters and it is usually good to go back into checking most of these things to know better what to always do during a trade in the future.

Usually for a naive trader, there is usually no way one may not experience this huge loss, but over time, when one learn from experience, it would be hard to experience such a thing again.

As human being, it is very hard not to be affected or disappointed after a huge losses. However, in this kind of business or job wherein risk is your companion every trading that you will take then you just have to be positive and learn from your mistake. Evaluate where could be the loophole of your decision and work it out to avoid from the same mistake again.
hsjrjkf

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:08:28 AM

I believe that everyone who suffers a huge loss will be terrible and may crash, but I want to say that I will not escape it. I will sum up experience and learn from some experienced friends and gain some experience. Go to invest again.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:42:54 AM

My mentality is still positive even I experienced huge loss. I am aware that thinking negative can lead me to lose more money. I always thinking positive for me to create wise decision and for me to overcome all of my losses.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:32:22 AM

Actually, we must continue all the way since we have nothing to do on what was happened, though it feel so disappointed why it was happened in fact most of the time you already have that huge amount in your hand and it just suddenly loss for just an instant. Well, most of the time it was happened due to our greediness which in the end so frustrating moment. Anyways, we can't turn back the time which the only thing we can do is that we already learned our lesson from the worst mistakes that was happened, hoping soon if it might happened a good opportunity in the future must assure a great amount to take home.
Kawasakinamoto

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:47:24 AM

Of course your mental thinking is you need to get back up and get your money back and earn more but doing that you will be full of emotions which can lead you to loose even more money.
RenBct

Activity: 233

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:33:07 AM

My mentally will be i want to earn back what i have. because who doesn't? if you ask traders all of them will say that , but some will say forget about your loss and trade as it is.

LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:59:12 AM

to be honest, I've suffered huge losses until I lose 50% of my money and I feel very desperate, and have to trade again. but right now I am trying to get up and see the price as it is now so I will buy.

TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:09:44 AM

Once I lost a very large amount of money for myself. Since then, I always follow the risks and without taking into account the force majors like bankruptcy of the exchange or data theft, I can not lose a lot of money on the trade because of my money management and risk management.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:07:33 AM

The bearish market still continues as of now. I know it might go down for a while, but it will come up once again maybe in mid-June onward. I have learned so much during the crash, and I have a part where I was a little worried about my assets. However, I think it is best for us to hang on and diversify our options to sustain ourselves in this wild bearish market.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: