Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 03:36:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Diamond DMD - new PoW/PoS coin | Super random blocks | Only 4.38 mil total  (Read 116344 times)
rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 11:24:52 PM

So is it working now? And now you cant complain no one helps! Now go get some diamonds - a girls best friend!

True, but i'm just 'afraid' this coin is going to die and my miner is not getting out my investment hehe, after all i mine to make a bit of profit (beside having fun learning more and more)

But still, the main website is down and the coin isn't back on Cryptsy
Palmdetroit
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 11:51:53 PM

So is it working now? And now you cant complain no one helps! Now go get some diamonds - a girls best friend!

True, but i'm just 'afraid' this coin is going to die and my miner is not getting out my investment hehe, after all i mine to make a bit of profit (beside having fun learning more and more)

greater the risks greater the reward.

It will go back on crypsy when that fork is dead, any sooner could have someone making withdraw to forked wallet or deposit form the fork and losing coins. anyway when its off exchange there is no way to calculate profitability so hashrate will be lower.

vgold

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

I Mine

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 12:42:56 PM

Hi There Wink

Can anybody confirm that the below info for DMD is correct or do I seed the fork chain??

{
    "version" : "v1.0.0.0",
    "protocolversion" : 60006,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 198490,
    "moneysupply" : 175329.11457700,
    "connections" : 16,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "5.249.152.30",
    "difficulty" : 0.18744155,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1386104811,
    "keypoolsize" : 102,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00100000,
    "errors" : "WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers."
}

Please let me know so that I can put off line the node just to not spread the fork crap.

Wink

digicoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 12:51:53 PM

Ppl stay tuned.
All pools will be online very soon!

DMDpool.net

Updated to forkfix!:
https://github.com/palmd/diamondcoin

Forkfix win client (must download new chain to use!)
https://sourceforge.net/projects/philosopherstone/files/DMD/

Instructions for new forkfix client: (Windows)
Make sure to clear directory of old chain, peers, everything except wallet and .conf file.

Start new client and allow to DL chain (client will show syncing until it is past the fork, this may take DAYS, but will accept solo mining and can make blocks!)
then solo mine
done.

Make sure to delete old blockchain files (except wallet and .conf) or you will end up on dead fork

DMD!= dMUWewcXaqqA3bPnKA4ch6u8gmxTv3kZtk

Please do not do solo mining yourself. Join DMDpool.net to mine together to secure the network
digicoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 12:53:27 PM

@vgold Please remove your block chain first. Keep .conf, seeds and wallet.dat only. Upgrade your client and sync everything from scratch
vgold

I Mine

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 02:08:09 PM

Thank you Wink

@vgold Please remove your block chain first. Keep .conf, seeds and wallet.dat only. Upgrade your client and sync everything from scratch
vgold

I Mine

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 02:21:43 PM

Updated and sinking Wink

# Permanent Node for:
# DMD Diamond
addnode=5.249.152.30

Thank you Wink

zuper

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 02:31:54 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2013, 07:44:07 PM by zuper

Great!

By mining on the pools (dmdpool.net :online AND dmd.minar.cc :online soon) we will secure the network. The wallet of each pool has secure and up to dated nodes to ensure the safety of Diamond future.

So please, prefer the pool mining for the next 2-3 days.

MINING POOLS:
dmdpool.net / online
dmd.minar.cc / online
ManicMeddler

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 03:07:30 PM

Had a very strange and vivid dream last night about raw diamonds lol - never mined it before, but think its a sign lol - I'm tweeting Craptsy to get them to put it back online  Grin

sheinsha

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 04:51:43 PM

Great!

By mining on the pools (dmdpool.net :online AND dmd.minar.cc :online soon) we will secure the network. The wallet of each pool has secure and up to dated nodes to ensure the safety of Diamond future.

MINING POOLS:
dmdpool.net / ONLINE
dmd.minar.cc / online soon ONLINE

dmd.minar.cc is up and runnign on main chain Smiley

Minar.cc pools are not running anymore, the domain was registered by someone else and I don't have any relationship with the new owner.
ManicMeddler

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 05:01:23 PM

Great!

MINING POOLS:
dmdpool.net / ONLINE
dmd.minar.cc / online soon ONLINE

dmd.minar.cc is up and runnign on main chain Smiley

tweeted Smiley

rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:44:20 PM

It will go back on crypsy when that fork is dead, any sooner could have someone making withdraw to forked wallet or deposit form the fork and losing coins. anyway when its off exchange there is no way to calculate profitability so hashrate will be lower.

What about the website?
zuper

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 10:16:11 PM

What about the website?

Cryptsy will release DMD/BTC option when the brand-new DMD website is online.
We are working on it!
Tripmode

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 07:07:51 AM

I have set up a Diamond Block Explorer

http://www.diamondblocks.info

It is using open source software called Abe

There are a few problems right now (coins displayed as 0.01 for example) but I will be working on fixing - also going to skin it with a real nice design soon.  Any suggestions please send them my way!

Trade PXL and other coins at Atomic Trade!
zuper

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:03:44 AM

There are a few problems right now (coins displayed as 0.01 for example) but I will be working on fixing - also going to skin it with a real nice design soon.  Any suggestions please send them my way!

!!!!!
DMD Community is alive!  Smiley
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:07:27 AM

Ppl stay tuned.

DMDpool.net

Updated to forkfix!:

Make sure to clear directory of old chain, peers, everything except wallet and .conf file.

Start new client and allow to DL chain (client will show syncing until it is past the fork, this may take DAYS, but will accept solo mining and can make blocks!)
then solo mine
done.

Make sure to delete old blockchain files (except wallet and .conf) or you will end up on dead fork

Please do not do solo mining yourself. Join DMDpool.net to mine together to secure the network

the client still say "checkpoint is too old. wait for block chain to download or notify developers."
zuper

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:12:24 AM

Ppl stay tuned.

DMDpool.net

Updated to forkfix!:

then solo mine
done.

the client still say "checkpoint is too old. wait for block chain to download or notify developers."

It will be fixed very soon through new client update.
zuper

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:14:53 AM

Tripmode, are you sure that it's working properly?
Address should start with letter "d"...
The amount should be 1 (not 0.1)!
Tripmode

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 09:34:20 AM

Addresses are not hashing properly - and the values are 0.01 per coin. Will resolve soon need sleep!

Trade PXL and other coins at Atomic Trade!
unick

Activity: 504
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 10:17:50 AM

What's that all about ?

The question mark is orphan blocks, but the rest is all mined block with 0.00 value. If I check transaction details, there is a debit of 0.00 and a net amount of a negative number (they are all different).  As this looks to be the PoS mining, why I get all these transactions with a 0 value? and I got a bunch more in my wallet.  It's like I never got to succefully PoS and it's been a few months now... is this normal behavior? if not what is wrong?

Thanks

Awesome Explorers for Awesome Coins | Show some BTC love here: 1AAYAZgaz2me7hyumexUZzcyGRZEYtCx5C
HoboNickels: hbn.blockx.info | BottleCaps: cap.blockx.info | GrowthCoin: grw.blockx.info
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: