Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:38:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GIL, fun and fast. Now accepted at Coingas!! Difficulty Fix! Upgrade ASAP!  (Read 33550 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 09:10:25 PM

I'm going to go ahead and suggest now that nobody mine any of Hydroponica's future coins.

Every single one he releases from here on out will instantly be attacked and we will not let up until it is ruined. Mastercoin will be left alone because some of you already have significant amounts of hashpower and coins stocked up and we do not want to hurt anyone's wallets

We will be doing you all a favor and saving you money on electricity mining something that will become worthless

You've been warned

how's that attack on his business going ?

sounds like the pm's you sent me before "warning me" lol

this ring a bell buddy ?

Slander
« Sent to: Spoetnik on: August 23, 2013, 11:13:04 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete
Lawyers will be sending you an email this weekend for all your defamation of a legal business entity with no proof. Enjoy the lawsuit coming your way. Believe it or not, it's not that hard to find who you are. I suggest you cease and desist immediately before you get fucked. I will give you until Monday to change your attitude. If you think I'm fucking around, I dare you to keep it up. I literally dare you

Just a friendly warning

Re: Slander
« Sent to: Spoetnik on: August 23, 2013, 06:06:01 PM »
Keep it up

Re: Slander
« Sent to: Spoetnik on: August 24, 2013, 01:09:23 AM »
If you don't believe me feel free to do your own research and look up what s doe subpoena is. We will be requesting them from both Cryptsy and bitcointalk on Monday if you don't stop.

You think this is a joke? Keep it up. We have logs of everything you have slandered us about and will continue to log any and all other misinformation you post.

Final friendly warning before we take it further

Funny part was when you and BCX were going on to hydropnica etc that it was not an attack and yet what did you say here ?
And you said that in July and its Sep now !
Admitting to hiring BCX to do your dirty work on chat is pretty scummy.
and so is Cryptsy staff letting you act like a brat on chat and doing business with you .. dumb idea lol

PS:
STFU Wink

edit:
And who is "we" do you have a split personality too ? hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

FUD first & ask questions later™
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 03:50:17 PM

That's why many people don't want to get involved with igotspots.. sigh

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
nhminer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 04:52:57 PM

http://gil-exchange.com/forumn reports

This Account Has Been Suspended

BCH - 1EshwUEg9LRbY5WMSw7bkBGQUYQeenkcet
Hydroponica (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 07:16:21 PM

Things like that happen at Hostgator when you don't pay your $9.95/month bill.

~BCX~

Actually, I paid the bill, but I was a day late, because I was camping. I have a support ticket in with namecheap

Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 07:25:23 PM

I knew it, we're on top of the list concerning profitability Grin
This will attract new miners, which is good, I don't mind operating on a higher difficulty..
Currently only 150% of BTC.

It changes, because it updates with the block reward, of the next block

Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 07:32:15 PM

~BCX~

Sorted. Works now.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 08:50:40 PM

~BCX~

Sorted. Works now.
The site has no content.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 09:12:35 PM

~BCX~

Sorted. Works now.
The site has no content.

Surely, you know how forums work. Post something. Duh Roll Eyes

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 10:08:42 PM

The site has no content. I didn't say that the forum has no conent  Cheesy Tongue

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
8bitfish

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 05:40:39 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2013, 04:19:42 AM by 8bitfish

I just joined the pool, but cgminer wasnt able to connect, is the adress "stratum+tcp://gil.miningpool.co:3389" still correct?
Also could we have a P2Pool for this one? That would be great, now that the difficulty is going up and it's about to get too high for solo mining..

--------------------------------------------------

~BCX~

You are using the wrong link mate, its http://gil-exchange.com/forums/, forums are up and running, registration and everything works.
Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 09:44:53 AM

Windows Client Download - http://www.mediafire.com/download/o06ysli0d77nh46/GIL-QT-V7.3.rar - V7.2.Final - More improvements, to fix short term problems with trying to sync LTC network
- HARD FORK - Effective Sept 15, 2013, Magic Numbers change will take effect. IF YOU DONOT UPGRADE, YOUR OLD CLIENT WILL NO LONGER CONNECT TO THE NETWORK!! Delete peers.dat, upon upgrading.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2013, 11:57:52 AM

Last update here we come.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 09:53:45 PM

upgrade!!!!

Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 09:51:16 AM

upgrade!!!!

Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 04:14:54 PM

Do Eiiitttttt

Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 09:42:46 PM

8bitfish

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 05:31:05 PM

This one is perfect, synced right out of the box. Thanks to Hydrophonica!
Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 10:19:49 PM

I have a single report, that the GIL client, is causing someone's upload speed, to be maxed out. I cannot replicate the issue, on 5 different PC's. Has anyone else experience this? Or is this one of those customer service things, where the issue is on the person's end, and not the client, but he wants to get all belligerent and stupid, because, oh no, there could never be a problem with his PC.

8bitfish

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 03:13:08 AM

I have a single report, that the GIL client, is causing someone's upload speed, to be maxed out. I cannot replicate the issue, on 5 different PC's. Has anyone else experience this? Or is this one of those customer service things, where the issue is on the person's end, and not the client, but he wants to get all belligerent and stupid, because, oh no, there could never be a problem with his PC.

I think this is a problem of Cryptocoin wallets in general, as for the GIL wallet, I personally never experienced that, got a relatively fresh setup right now..
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 06:13:30 AM

you are unbelievable.

i asked you two questions this morning one about IRC mentioned in the logs and 2 about the upload bandwidth issue
and you answered ONE of them and then vanished never saying another word on Cryptsy's chat..
I asked my question over and over 5 god damn times ..people were laughing about it. and so was i ..and then i gave up.

so i seen you later at dinner time and asked you again and said what i just said above..
and you exploded into a tirade of insults and name calling for an hour straight.. insisting you answered me when you did not.
also since i never called you any names because i know its against the rules i did not.. so you then spent
all your time trying to convince everyone there i started it by calling you names first and i did nothing of the sort.
And my point was proven because you insulted on me on every single comment.. wish i was dead and calling me every name conceivable
and now your playing the proper businessman doing customer support for some unruly customer here.. yeah your a class act buddy L O fucking L

at the end of it all you caused a ton of drama all by yourself i think because you were feeling angry and defensive when i just asked simple question..
the response i got was this.. i have it ALL logged..

Spoetnik: @hydroponica: dude i asked you before 5 times why your wallet saturated my upload speed and you never answered me :/ ..and you even asked me directly what is my issue with gil man
FuckHeadDoctor463: uhhhh
FuckHeadDoctor463: what happend to hbn?
krusin: What's the going rate for TEK?
jestronix714: @headless: farkoff with your pumps dude, they mean diddy squat!! too many times wolf dude
ofeefee: @Spoetnik: i just had it happen to me s well
2many280s: @Spoetnik: Hey, you having problems with ahmed's src pool?
FuckHeadDoctor463: I just lost like 1/3rd my btc O.o
Spoetnik: @2many280s: Yes Sad
ofeefee: @Spoetnik: couldn't teamviewer into my boxes after running tek client, just killed it
jestronix714: @jestronix714: plus your holding a shitload of SRC as am i, fake pumps blah !
hydroponica: @Spoetnik: I did answer you. I told you, I had no idea. It's an issue specific to you, noone else has reported anything. You have newest version?
gamer: MEM hit 002!!!!!!crazy
Spoetnik: @ofeefee: i am more than happy to mine but seriously the whole maxing my upload speed thing is a no go.. Sad
Spoetnik: @hydroponica: except for the guy one line above you and no you did NOT answer me and i have witnesses here right now this minute lol
cujoramirez952: guys anybody knows when yac will be back?

notice how the guy one line above says it happened to me too ?
so who can't read ?

So to summarize i was insulted, attacked, trolled, harassed and lied to and bullshitted..
how professional.

and no therw is no conceivable way in hell you can deny ANY of what i just said..  i logged all of it.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: