Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:53:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GIL, fun and fast. Now accepted at Coingas!! Difficulty Fix! Upgrade ASAP!  (Read 33550 times)
Hydroponica (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 11:13:10 AM

I have a single report, that the GIL client, is causing someone's upload speed, to be maxed out. I cannot replicate the issue, on 5 different PC's. Has anyone else experience this? Or is this one of those customer service things, where the issue is on the person's end, and not the client, but he wants to get all belligerent and stupid, because, oh no, there could never be a problem with his PC.

you are unbelievable.

i asked you two questions this morning one about IRC mentioned in the logs and 2 about the upload bandwidth issue
and you answered ONE of them and then vanished never saying another word on Cryptsy's chat..
I asked my question over and over 5 god damn times ..people were laughing about it. and so was i ..and then i gave up.

so i seen you later at dinner time and asked you again and said what i just said above..
and you exploded into a tirade of insults and name calling for an hour straight.. insisting you answered me when you did not.
also since i never called you any names because i know its against the rules i did not.. so you then spent
all your time trying to convince everyone there i started it by calling you names first and i did nothing of the sort.
And my point was proven because you insulted on me on every single comment.. wish i was dead and calling me every name conceivable
and now your playing the proper businessman doing customer support for some unruly customer here.. yeah your a class act buddy L O fucking L

at the end of it all you caused a ton of drama all by yourself i think because you were feeling angry and defensive when i just asked simple question..
the response i got was this.. i have it ALL logged..

Spoetnik: @hydroponica: dude i asked you before 5 times why your wallet saturated my upload speed and you never answered me :/ ..and you even asked me directly what is my issue with gil man
FuckHeadDoctor463: uhhhh
FuckHeadDoctor463: what happend to hbn?
krusin: What's the going rate for TEK?
jestronix714: @headless: farkoff with your pumps dude, they mean diddy squat!! too many times wolf dude
ofeefee: @Spoetnik: i just had it happen to me s well
2many280s: @Spoetnik: Hey, you having problems with ahmed's src pool?
FuckHeadDoctor463: I just lost like 1/3rd my btc O.o
Spoetnik: @2many280s: Yes Sad
ofeefee: @Spoetnik: couldn't teamviewer into my boxes after running tek client, just killed it
jestronix714: @jestronix714: plus your holding a shitload of SRC as am i, fake pumps blah !
hydroponica: @Spoetnik: I did answer you. I told you, I had no idea. It's an issue specific to you, noone else has reported anything. You have newest version?
gamer: MEM hit 002!!!!!!crazy
Spoetnik: @ofeefee: i am more than happy to mine but seriously the whole maxing my upload speed thing is a no go.. Sad
Spoetnik: @hydroponica: except for the guy one line above you and no you did NOT answer me and i have witnesses here right now this minute lol
cujoramirez952: guys anybody knows when yac will be back?

notice how the guy one line above says it happened to me too ?
so who can't read ?

So to summarize i was insulted, attacked, trolled, harassed and lied to and bullshitted..
how professional.

and no therw is no conceivable way in hell you can deny ANY of what i just said..  i logged all of it.

Funny, how you didn't post the next couple lines, where you call me an asshole, and start losing your shit on me, for not having an answer to your question Roll Eyes You logged it all, where's the part from earlier, where I didn't answer you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nhminer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 12:17:34 PM

Windows Client Download - http://www.mediafire.com/download/o06ysli0d77nh46/GIL-QT-V7.3.rar - V7.2.Final - More improvements, to fix short term problems with trying to sync LTC network
- HARD FORK - Effective Sept 15, 2013, Magic Numbers change will take effect. IF YOU DONOT UPGRADE, YOUR OLD CLIENT WILL NO LONGER CONNECT TO THE NETWORK!! Delete peers.dat, upon upgrading.

Upgraded --- deleted peers.dat;

Now refuses to sync past block 100096

BCH - 1EshwUEg9LRbY5WMSw7bkBGQUYQeenkcet
fendlestick

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 04:07:06 PM

^ Same, stuck at block 100096, disabled in store until I get it working.

20% OFF All Bondage - www.cryptosextoys.com
Affiliates Get 10% - Join
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 04:46:52 PM

@Hydroponica

I said one time you were acting like an asshole very early in the conversation after you exploded on me for no reason.. i was shocked !

the chat log shows a pattern of behavior that your repeating here and now..

- deny and or ignore any assertions
- change the subject + go on the attack
- spam as many insults in as fast as you can

i even if i did just randomly call you an asshole i did like 1 time compared to your non stop harassment for an hr straight calling me a bout names..
so because according to your made lie i called you one name means that you can call me a 100 of them ?

I will post the whole entire log because you deserve to be embarrassed for your pathetic and unprofessional behavior.

a couple of you guys pull this shit and lie and play games all for the audience that watchs..
so..... since we're going to carry all this on for them (see this guys original comment on the issue here earlier to see his attempt)
i will edit out the log and post only our comments to make it easy to read for the audience your still dragging this out for..
since i'm sure most people are not interested in reading a long winded chat log full of drama anyway lol

i expect more from you.. i have gone out of my way to take massive flak for defending you recently
and you repayed me with all this bullshit.. thanks a lot for being a compete asshole buddy :/
AND yes there is a very clear distinction between saying your an asshole and saying your acting like one.
and it's true you have been acting like one and i have the log top prove it.. sadly i can;t prove you were lying though..
lesson learned i need to log more and take more screen caps.. guys in this scene are weazles Sad

FUD first & ask questions later™
Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 08:33:30 PM

@Hydroponica

I said one time you were acting like an asshole very early in the conversation after you exploded on me for no reason.. i was shocked !

the chat log shows a pattern of behavior that your repeating here and now..

- deny and or ignore any assertions
- change the subject + go on the attack
- spam as many insults in as fast as you can

i even if i did just randomly call you an asshole i did like 1 time compared to your non stop harassment for an hr straight calling me a bout names..
so because according to your made lie i called you one name means that you can call me a 100 of them ?

I will post the whole entire log because you deserve to be embarrassed for your pathetic and unprofessional behavior.

a couple of you guys pull this shit and lie and play games all for the audience that watchs..
so..... since we're going to carry all this on for them (see this guys original comment on the issue here earlier to see his attempt)
i will edit out the log and post only our comments to make it easy to read for the audience your still dragging this out for..
since i'm sure most people are not interested in reading a long winded chat log full of drama anyway lol

i expect more from you.. i have gone out of my way to take massive flak for defending you recently
and you repayed me with all this bullshit.. thanks a lot for being a compete asshole buddy :/
AND yes there is a very clear distinction between saying your an asshole and saying your acting like one.
and it's true you have been acting like one and i have the log top prove it.. sadly i can;t prove you were lying though..
lesson learned i need to log more and take more screen caps.. guys in this scene are weazles Sad

tldr.
Fuck off. If you haven't noticed, I have bigger issues

Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 09:32:09 PM

^ Same, stuck at block 100096, disabled in store until I get it working.
Guys, it's because noone was mining it. That was the last block found,

8bitfish

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 11:03:45 PM

Client confirmed for syncing. Sometimes it seems to get stuck, but it just takes a bit to find peers I guess..

Also, the pool on http://gil.netcoin.pl/ is working perfectly, I get literally 0 rejects (intensity 16), so if you have a relatively low hash rate, but want to mine GIL, go there, it's a nice pool.
nhminer

Activity: 473

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 01:55:01 PM

Client confirmed for syncing. Sometimes it seems to get stuck, but it just takes a bit to find peers I guess..

Also, the pool on http://gil.netcoin.pl/ is working perfectly, I get literally 0 rejects (intensity 16), so if you have a relatively low hash rate, but want to mine GIL, go there, it's a nice pool.

Can you post some peers -- I resync'd but I also got stuck at block 100096

BCH - 1EshwUEg9LRbY5WMSw7bkBGQUYQeenkcet
Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 04:03:38 PM

Can you post some peers -- I resync'd but I also got stuck at block 100096

Delete your block chain and peers.dat, and try again.

Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 04:16:10 PM

I'm not very happy with the Diff adjustment of GIL. My proposal, change it to adjust, every block, so it doesn't get stuck on a higher difficulty. I'll let the magic numbers switch take effect first.
Any objections?

skl1

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 06:01:04 PM

maybe like 5-10 blocks or something?
loveys

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 09:03:40 AM

anybody can sync by V7.3?

waves

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████▄   ▄██████▄
       ▄████████ ▄██████████▄
     ▄████████▀▄██████████████▄
   ▄████████▀▄████▀▄▄▄▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████ ████▀▄█████▄▀█████████▄
████████████▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀█████████
 ▀██████▀▄▄ ▀████████▄▀████▄▀█████▀
   ▀██▀▄████  ▀███▄▀███▄▀████▄▀█▀
     ▄████▀▄██▄ ▀███▄▀███▄▀██▀
      ▀█▀▄████▀▄▄ ▀███▄▀███▄
        ▀███▀▄████  ▀███▄▀▀
          ▀▄████▀▄██▄ ▀█▀
            ▀█▀▄████▀
              ▀███▀
.SMART.........
.CONTRACT..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

███████████████  ██▄
   ██           ██   ▀██
   ██           ██     ██
   ██           ██ ▐██████▌
   ██           ██ ▐█ ████▌
   ███████████████  ██ ███▌
   ███████▀███████   █████
   █████▀   ▀█████      █
   ███▀       ▀███      █
   ██▄         ▄██      █
   ████▄     ▄█████▄    █
   ██████▄ ▄██████ █    █
   ███████████████ ▀▄▄▄▄▀
   ███████████████
████████████████████
.NO....
.GAS..
▬▬▬▬▬

HIGH   
        SPEED

.MULTI-SIG WALLETS..
.ATOMIC SWAPS...........
.VOTINGS......................

.FREEZING......
.DAPPS AND....
.EVEN MORE...
Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 10:53:40 AM

maybe like 5-10 blocks or something?

MST has a diff adjust of 10, and people exploit the hellout of it. They let the pool mine at higher diff, then, when diff drops, they jump on solo with high hashrate, and steal a lot of the easy blocks for themselves, rinse, repeat. Adjusting every block, is the bgest way to ensure that loyal GIL miners, don't get screwed out of blocks, by those types of greedy people.

Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 10:55:31 AM

anybody can sync by V7.3?
Yes. All my clients synced properly. If your client says out of sync, its just because noone is mining GIL right now, so no blocks are being found. I'll be changing the diff adjustment tonight, and releasing a new client, to address this issue.

Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 11:06:44 AM

Report;

As far as I can tell, the magic numbers hard fork, was a complete success. All previous issues, with the client trying to sync with the LTC network, should now be permenantly resolved.

And and all issues with the GIL client, please let me know. If it is a problem with the client itself, I will fix it, ASAP.
Please be aware, that not all issues you may experience, are caused by the GIL client. Some issues, are specific to your PC, and cannot be fixed by a client update.

Thanks

Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 03:23:29 PM

V7.4 of client available. Fixes Difficulty Adjustment, to every 4 blocks. Please Upgrade ASAP. Changes will take effect, once 51% of network has upgraded.

Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 03:39:39 PM

Added download link for GIL Blockchain, to speed up sync times

Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 03:58:18 PM

Bump. Upgrade!!

Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 04:57:34 PM

Upgrade!!!

Goaheadz

Activity: 209

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 05:33:11 PM

I have 2 active connections but wallet does not start to sync.
- upgraded wallet
- downloaded block chain
- deleted peers

it does not sync!
Help needed

Thx
G
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: