Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:34:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Futures  (Read 1603 times)
Usine

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:42:30 PM

The market is in an amazing bull run, if people want to short the future contract, they gotta own bitcoin first, not a few k, but 50,000 at least to manipulate the market at this point. In addition as I see CME and CBOE only limit 5,000 contract (5,000 BTC) per account, so it is a downside for some1 who wanna short. And the most importantly, the future contract expire in a specific day, so I do not think we need to worry about 10 Dec or 18 Dec, maybe weeks later on expired date.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Renr

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:42:52 PM

The market is in an amazing bull run, if people want to short the future contract, they gotta own bitcoin first, not a few k, but 50,000 at least to manipulate the market at this point. In addition as I see CME and CBOE only limit 5,000 contract (5,000 BTC) per account, so it is a downside for some1 who wanna short. And the most importantly, the future contract expire in a specific day, so I do not think we need to worry about 10 Dec or 18 Dec, maybe weeks later on expired date.

I guess that's kind of what people are worried about... that the main reason behind this (extended) bull run is the big players loading up on coins meant to be used to push the price down. Didn't know about the specific expiry date, still, that would make a flash-crash only more likely since there'll be a lot of people with a strong interest to push the market down at this specific point in time.
Stianyd

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:43:11 PM

I guess that's kind of what people are worried about... that the main reason behind this (extended) bull run is the big players loading up on coins meant to be used to push the price down. Didn't know about the specific expiry date, still, that would make a flash-crash only more likely since there'll be a lot of people with a strong interest to push the market down at this specific point in time.

Ya, but if they want to manipulate, they gotta do it on or 1-2 days before the expired date, too risky to push price down on the first day, and see it recover on the expired date. Do you know if CBOE and CME public the contract information? Like how much volume, how many contracts short, how many contracts long?
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:50:56 PM

Heyyy Guys , what do you think about the Bitcoin futures listings ?
i think it is was great at the future because of its possibility to increase the amount of users so there is so much thing to happen at the future maybe its good or bad we know that prediction is not a reality so we find out that when it comes to the day!
bitcoin future are successful because as you can see now bitcoin are a lot popular now to people and other developing country. there are a lot of investors that would like to invest in it because they think that they future will be good when investing in it. and for the value of bitcoin in future will increase .
I think bitcoin futures is good to hear because as of now for all the users of bitcoin we that they also think that it is the leading organization which can give as support in terms of mOney and also to know a lot of things about it, and if really love to use it in the future its pretty awesome because we all know that this one is a trusted organization and a friend for us users.

Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:51:32 PM

I think there will be a good future ahead of bitcoin. I think its value will continue to rise just like what is happening now. It will continue to expand, more countries will recognize and accept it, and more and more will use, and invest in bitcoin. More businesses will accept bitcoin as payment for common goods and services. Bitcoin will never disappear on our system.
Yankeestyle

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:01:09 PM

I think there will be a decent future in front of bitcoin. I figure its esteem will keep on rising simply like what is going on now. It will keep on expanding, more nations will perceive and acknowledge it, and more will utilize, and put resources into bitcoin.
                                                   Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:02:43 PM

Is that a coin or a token.
Sadly I didnt heard about it even i I am online most of the time.
Could you please enlighten me about this bitcoin futures you are trying to build up.
It seems like it didnt do a good advertisement if ever they have already launched.
jbarrera05

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:03:38 PM

bitcoin futures ? i think its going to be like an ATM machine Cheesy
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:08:12 PM

It seems to me that futures on bitcoin is perfectly. Therefore, traditional investors are becoming more confident in bitcoin and the exchange rate will grow!
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:09:34 PM

a good news that bitcoin is getting wind. CME Group Inc, operator and marketplace of the world's largest futures market will launch new products, futures contracts or bitcoin futures.
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:20:55 PM

We will see very soon Smiley Bitcoin Futures are launching in few hours. It could go both ways, crash to below $10,000 or pump above $20,000. But a crash is more likely.
I also think so (the price will fall below $ 10,000), but for some reason this did not happen. Futures are not yet trading at full force.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
KingBT

Activity: 46
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:34:17 PM

the government of Ukraine and Russia wants to control the incomes of all citizens. when they can not do it they try to close access to such incomes
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 02:35:32 PM

Yes even me interested and i like to trade the bitcoin futures if they are been Introduces. But i am thinking that when bitcoin is still in the grey area then how come it will be listed in any country's trading exchange.I wish even options could have been started by this coming year 2018. Let's see is there any kind of hope in listing the bitcoin futures or not and who comes first in listing them in their country's exchanges.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:39:27 PM

It seems to me that futures on bitcoin is perfectly. Therefore, traditional investors are becoming more confident in bitcoin and the exchange rate will grow!
Exactly my thoughts. I expected that bitcoin futures would help bitcoin continue rallying and looks like I was right. Bitcoin seems to have resumed rallying after the recent price correction and I feel it will touch 20k quite soon probably during the first half of Jan 2018. Exciting times indeed. Better to buy bitcoin now when its value is low since I feel it will double in value by this time next year.

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:42:37 PM

everybody can predict bitcoin futures but no one of them can provide the exact predictions regarding bitcoin futures but i expect bitcoin will more good for upcoming year even more bitcoin users will good because it will makes bitcoin will be more popular and i wish will more government to accept bitcoin and legalized it
Raisa263616

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:43:43 PM

Bitcoin futures is very well.Because in future more people introduce with bitcoin.They will know what is bitcoin and who to invest in cryptocurrency .They also get profite form his investment also.So I think bitcoin future will be great.thank you.

rhayot

Activity: 351

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:00:02 AM

Bitcoin’s future hopefully it will be successful due to the high demand of value nowadays of bitcoin. As long as the value will be maintained and it will not goes down and many users will use it, probably the bitcoin’s future is very bright, indeed.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:13:56 AM

As of now, I see how the bitcoin works. From time to time, bitcoin price moves upward and it is possible that someday bitcoin dominates the world. Maybe,  there will be a time that bitcoin will goes slowdown but as long as there are lots of investors who trust bitcoin very well, it will never happens. Bitcoin future will result to a great economic growth and it resolves the problem of poor countries.

shacc

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:25:17 AM

Bitcoin Future is the future of all his followers who dont give a chance for everyday to make it stop under any reason, i see that it will be many good news in future days
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:56:22 PM

the government of Ukraine and Russia wants to control the incomes of all citizens. when they can not do it they try to close access to such incomes
I wish it could happen in my country because all the countries like Russia and china are making bitcoin legal. Bitcoin is having a lot of benefits for bitcoin users and having fun with bitcoin. Earning of money is one of high need of this age and for this everyone need a proper source and a hand to support you. For me this support is bitcoin and I am sure future with bitcoin is bright.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: