Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:48:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Futures  (Read 1603 times)
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:18:46 PM

Bitcoin in future will be increase the price, I sure that. Many investors will invest in bitcoin, because they know bitcoin still profitable for them.
Future bitcoin can do many transactions for the payment at least.
Budening

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:59:49 PM

Heyyy Guys , what do you think about the Bitcoin futures listings ?
I think bitcoin can be the exchanger money in all transactions, because of bitcoin our life have change from time until income. I haven't reason for not to accept bitcoin in my life.
Wregardforsuccess

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:34:58 PM

I know for sure that bitcoin has a bright future ahead. Yes it is not yet exposed worlwide but to see people from this forum trust and supports bitcoin all the way is already a major win for bitcoin. Ofcourse no one knows what does future lies ahead but i think all investors has a great expectations and continue believing that growth of bitcoin is unstoppable. I wonder what will happen in the future if everyone will discover crypto world especially bitcoin.
k_kuchkarov

Activity: 238
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:17:12 AM

I know for sure that bitcoin has a bright future ahead. Yes it is not yet exposed worlwide but to see people from this forum trust and supports bitcoin all the way is already a major win for bitcoin. Ofcourse no one knows what does future lies ahead but i think all investors has a great expectations and continue believing that growth of bitcoin is unstoppable. I wonder what will happen in the future if everyone will discover crypto world especially bitcoin.

if in the future the whole world learns about the crypto currency and how to use it, our grandchildren will`t be already remember, what paper money is, what is inflation in general Cheesy
Gategold

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:22:57 AM

There are many people will support bitcoin, it's price will be very high, also bitcoin will become the number one choice for investment. We have to all out to earn bitcoin now, its good for our future, although the price is fluctuative but don't be afraid about it.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:25:15 AM

I see bitcoin will continue to experience high rise, spreading and volume increases so I see the future of bitcoin will be very good to invest and take advantage of it.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:29:20 AM

if in the future the whole world learns about the crypto currency and how to use it, our grandchildren will`t be already remember, what paper money is, what is inflation in general Cheesy
yes, it will happen, and that's what I'm worried about, our children and grandchildren are not familiar with paper money and country currency. everything is digital, trade with digital transactions, digital pulse payment. and any use of digital.

Younggiant2018

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:18:25 AM

There are a lot of speculations regarding the future of bitcoin though its either positive or negative thoughts that they shared, what is important is that we must be vigilant of all the potentials and possibilities to happen based on the past histories of failed business that were boomed before it crushed. Investing in bitcoin is nice but with high risk involve but its worth investing but not much.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:33:10 AM

Bitcoin in future will be increase the price, I sure that. Many investors will invest in bitcoin, because they know bitcoin still profitable for them.
Bitcoin futures will exist in the major markets because most rich guys don't understand Bitcoin and they don't want to work together.
Bitcoin will still survive with futures.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:33:40 AM

The future of bitcoin is great, year after year, bitcoin will known in the whole world because of its standard and its ratings.
The future of bitcoin is full of success because the value is increasing so fast. The ratings of bitcoin is so high because of its demand. Bitcoin helps to human to become successful and become financially stable.

Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:00:36 AM

Future. Bitcoins may reach $ 50000, but I think in the future there will be another coin that replaces bitcoin. may be eth. It may be NEO because bitcoin transaction speed is too slow and costly
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:05:02 AM

Future. Bitcoins may reach $ 50000, but I think in the future there will be another coin that replaces bitcoin. may be eth. It may be NEO because bitcoin transaction speed is too slow and costly
I am pretty sure that the OP might be asking about Bitcoin futures not what Bitcoin is going to be in the near future..

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:30:30 AM

I agree for bitcoin benefits for investors it will be a lot of people who invested in bitcoin, and future bitcoin will be good with the value of her good, then it will be more and more people who joined bitcoin
wjchong

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 02:39:06 PM

I think that Bitcoin will grow more in future and may be its price will be reached at $1000,000.

BTC BTC MY SAFE HOUSE :- A home that can protect your wealth and life of your families during disaster. BTC
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:00:38 PM

Hi there Tomjames! Currently, the bitcoin future by the Chicago Board Options Exchange is trading with its ticker XBT. At first, their trading platform half twice which affect the traders in surge of buying the futures however, after several hours the price soar to more than 18k it definitely go on top of the current bitcoin price.  Then eventually at the time of this posting, the price play around $17.5k.  It could be good for the traders and miners. The good thing to miners is that even the price drop they could be pay based on the contract but when the price goes rogue and high, that will benefit the traders most.  Wink
aerozep10

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:07:43 PM

Its great news that the big institutions are taking notice.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:08:20 PM

Your belief is very appropriate in my opinion because I am sure also that bitcoin price in the future will rise in price. Moreover, bitcoin is growing in the future and bitcoin is beneficial for those who use it because they know that bitcoin benefits them.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:14:29 PM

Bitcoin future are continue to become famous in the worldwide have so many people accepted bitcoin as first virtual decentralized cryptocurrency hoping for bitcoin as number one currency use in the whole world.

Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:17:10 PM

The future of bitcoin is great, year after year, bitcoin will known in the whole world because of its standard and its ratings.
Bitcoin future it will be nice and more successful. The bitcoin now is very popular and the ratings get high. Bitcoin is continuing helping people who want to be successful for there future. Bitcoin  make the whole world  successful.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:30:16 PM

Bitcoin now is very popular and lots of people know about bitcoin. Bitcoin future will  get high ratings of there standards, bitcoin will more success and continuing grow and grow. The whole world well known about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: