Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:47:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Futures  (Read 1603 times)
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:17:10 PM

Heyyy Guys , what do you think about the Bitcoin futures listings ?
we will have to see soon what will happen to bitcoin in the future,but in my own opinion bitcoin we have to work hard on it so that we can rich our future in bitcoin and i know that we will be all rich trough bitcoin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miradorme

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:37:36 PM

We cannot predict what is the future of bitcoin. All I know is it will last for a long time and I will be a bitcoiner until bitcoin will last. Maybe for a long period of time or forever. If forever then I will be forever a bitcoiner.
Token_King

Activity: 61
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:53:58 PM

A big bright future  Roll Eyes
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:46:22 PM

Very bright future ahead. Future of bitcoin is great but you have to see both sides of the picture.Bitcoin has grown a lot in last 3 months just like a rocket .Now its risky for newbies to invest for short term. People who had large volume of Bitcoin reaped heavily during the price surge. This is destined to reoccur in time to come.
Milonsa

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:16:21 PM

Recently, I think bitcoin for my future.it's the biggest digital online currency.bitcoin great opportunity for world.future of bitcoin many people.bitcoin bright many poor people life.now bitcoin price down but I hope some month bitcoin price increase.bitcoin at a time verry would popularly,bitcoin forum working income btc and bitcoin give as a brighter future.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:54:12 AM

All we know also people who truly know about bitcoin that it is future for us if you entered in bitcoin world your life become brighter. You have an extra income, you can give a money even it's little amount, in your financial it can be financed by the help of bitcoin, someday if you still using bitcoin and if you get high profit there's a chance that you can build your own house for your family.
Rhudy199

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:34:03 AM

I think it's very good because we live not only today but also we think how we live for the future, so BITCOIN is suitable for our future😊😊
rina aulia

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:58:25 AM

bitcoin in the future will be widely used in all payments and will be very expensive until pocket money can not afford to buy 0.1 Bitcoin

Nazir0012

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:08:15 AM

it's the biggest digital online currency.Bitcoin is the increasing currency of the era and in future bitcoin will become high investment all around the world. so BITCOIN is suitable for our future😊😊.
Djbeats

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:13:45 AM

In the future, the bitcoin will be growing up
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:40:55 AM

no one knows about the real future of bitcoin, but in my own prediction, as times goes by, bitcoin population are still growing and still growing.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:34:37 PM

Lol, the last few posters seem not to have a clue what the whole topic is all about. It is not about bitcoin future, it is about bitcoin futures. Though I agree that both these categories, despite them being completely different animals, look pretty weak and bleak right now. By the way, does anyone know what's become of these futures? Do they still trade them? Somehow, I doubt they are in high demand these days.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:42:08 PM

no one knows about the real future of bitcoin, but in my own prediction, as times goes by, bitcoin population are still growing and still growing.
I believe that the bitcoin has a bright future. Because if we take a look at the bitcoin economy today, we can see that it is really fast growing economy and even if it is dropping there are so many people believe that this bitcoin will rise soon, because it is depending on the volume of the investors, maybe Otis now dropping because some small investors may do panic selling because bitcoin today is really facing some negative issue.
asadbd1

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:21:03 PM

The future of bitcoin is better for all investors because based of its performance as of know its value is continuesly flactuating to 20% and if you invest in this time I think in the past year it will be doubled.
htsz_da12

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:37:39 PM

The operation of BTC futures is very difficult. If there is no high trading level, it is not recommended to participate in BTC futures. BTC futures are also addictive.

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:44:37 PM

The future is great I can see a bright future for bitcoin and the cryptocurrency this year 2018 and am happy am here, bitcoin is going to recover in term of price and the market is going to be accepted by more people in the world. Bitcoin is going to be the world universal currency which is the future of the world financial system.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:45:01 PM

I think if bitcoin will continue you to rise in the market it will soon be the currency of the nations..
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:13:15 PM

Future of bitcoin it will be more profitable and getting more stronger world wide and lot's of investors are interested to join in bitcoin. It wil be great potential for bitcoin in the future and many countries are accepted bitcoin us there partners in business world especially in investing. And lot's of people are successful in the future with the help of bitcoin.
Bencooper

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:35:50 PM

I think if bitcoin will continue you to rise in the market it will soon be the currency of the nations..

Governments (and banks) never won't accept that. They will do everything they can to avoid that. I'm not pessimistic, but not optimistic too. I'm just realistic.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
frankiemalton

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:36:38 PM

If digital currencies complete the cycle of disruption, the businesses created through the three phases of disruption will likely change the financial system as we know it, creating new sources of capital transfers, investing, and financing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: