Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:48:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Futures  (Read 1603 times)
miraj0007

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:31:44 PM

I think Bitcoin will meet many of our needs in the future and this will greatly increase the need at home and abroad. Currently we use every person as a bitcoin digital currency. So we will save Bitcoin for future generations. we man to man use for bitcoin. So i love bitcoin.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:35:59 PM

Heyyy Guys , what do you think about the Bitcoin futures listings ?
I meet new things everyday after joining this forum and I'm always try to learning from this.My prediction about Bitcoin future is that it will hit at least $20k within few years though present condition is dumping continuously.I think there has a bright future of Bitcoin in next.

monirmostafiz
Copper Member

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:43:28 PM

I think the cost of BTC will exceed $ 25,000 at the end of this year. However, the market situation is not very good at present. Hopefully, a big announcement will increase the BTC rates. Hopefully the future of BTC will be good.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Kira Del Rosario

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:44:23 PM

Futures or features? I believe the features where the possibility or event in which causing bitcoins downfall. And it has to be erased or else. Down down down.
Froloff92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:54:29 PM

Bitcoin is a delightful future. Because Bitcoin will be used once for all human welfare, and this bitcoin will be used for all the purchasing of human beings. Bitcoin will be used as exchange media. So bitcoin work will have been success.
RyhaniFoyej

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:58:09 PM

I think the future of Bitcoin is very good. I also think one day it will be used widely all above the world. Now-a-days most of the countries uses Bitcoin for shopping in market place. Also a few countries of the world has Bitcoin ATMs. There are 3350 ATMs all around the world and 2082 ATMs in United States. I am sure that one day it will be distribute instead of money.
artichandra

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:09:43 PM

I think in future bitcoin will getting more attention from other people and for now bitcoin already reach top six currency, maybe someday they will reach number one in future and getting more attention from any country who still didn't know bitcoin.
Phinoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:48:11 PM

Heyyy Guys , what do you think about the Bitcoin futures listings ?

Futures? They're nothing but the reflection of an actual article. A magnified, distorted reflection. but nothing more than that.

And trust Goldman-Sachs? Goldman-fucking- Sachs? Prime architect of the 08 Crash?

This is just another kind of IQ test. If you can't learn what banks like G-S did with PMs and apply that to BTC,, you have a -70 IQ.

We are all know what is bitcoin and what are the benefits that we can have if you are bitcoiner some are investing in it it depends on you what do you want to do on your account bitcoin now is getting higher demand on the market and we can't stop it it is because of the people who  believe on bitcoin that's why I say it has a better future.
tantan2

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:01:27 PM

It is everyone's hope that Bitcoin's future will be bright. Experts also predict that the future of Bitcoin will be bright. From there I have confidence that Bitcoin's future will shine brightly.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:33:16 AM

Of course now it's beautiful that bitcoins show up in the future but I think it's great to raise the price of bitcoin.When many people invest in bitcoin for sure many people will get a bitcoin when they hold a long time.

Eros1on

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:01:48 AM

People who invest in BTC at the beginning are not recommended to participate in BTC futures trading. Many futures investors have lost a lot in trading BTC futures.

Mazda17

Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:02:39 AM

Long-term investment is one of the best options. I always chose this, so I advise everyone to do well. Important to go to your goal.
A good opinion and I like what you suggest to me and also to the people who follow it.
If you look at bitcoin investment is very good for the long term then I am sure will be many people who invest so they get a lot of profits from the investment.
MUSFIKAR

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:20:23 AM

There are two factors: First, the future is exploited so that more money can be generated. Maybe this is the fastest way for Bitcoin to go to the clouds. At the same time, you'll soon see Bitcoin Futures launched within a few days. Can be two-way, collisions up to under $ nine thousand or pumps over $ eighteen thousand.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:32:22 PM

We will see very soon Smiley Bitcoin Futures are launching in few hours. It could go both ways, crash to below $10,000 or pump above $20,000. But a crash is more likely.

Youre right on it may crash below $10,000 or pump above $20,000 but you are wrong om More likely on crash because it did hit $20,000 ,but suddenly drops at $6,000 this year and were feeling bad about why it still falling and never grow continuously

Bitcoin future is a wide reality of success though lots of issues throwing against us but we will get what we wanted soon
Garcia1977

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:34:28 PM

I think one of the reasons we are in this terrible market situation is futures. In December part of the pump was thanks to their purchase to guarantee this financial instrument but it turned out to be counterproductive
shamimal93

Activity: 966
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:39:05 PM

Really I am confused about bitcoin future. Though the popularity of bitcoin is rising day by day. I hope its great future.

SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:23:10 AM

Can't say anything about it right now.I watched the price in December and came to know its about to die. When its start decreasing i thought its just a temporary and it will be cover soon day by day it decreases more. Seriously i was not expected that bitcoin will dump enough and become 6k from 20k. But as it is volatile so I can't give my 100% guaranty that it will die in future no one can predict its price and its future. We have to sit and wait for its price till the end of the year
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:13:19 AM

Predictions are not possible in case of bitcoin.Saying anything about the price is not easy.Fluctuations are very common.It was estimated at by the end of december 2018 the price will reach the highest point but after seeing the graph of May and june month is it  estimated that it will reach maximum 8K .But overall future of bitcoin is very good.It has a long life in coming future.It is predicted that the number of investors will increase in coming years and hopefully it will be a global currency in coming decades.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:24:55 AM

Bitcoin has been working perfectly online, with a steady trading in many exchanger, which has been available at any given time to buy or sell, therefore it has been good to create ATM machine for easy access to physical cash.
yabutzxc

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:46:34 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin in future will be increase the price, because of bitcoin our life have change from time until income, the future of bitcoin is full of success because the value is increasing so fast, it has great future, it has lot of advantages, lot of people interest it, many of involve it.many of invest it, I also think that bitcoin will have a good future and it will grow up in future like it will become currency that can exchange in all valuable things, I honestly believe, Decentralization is just beginning and there is a lot of improvement in the way, Bitcoin is very popular now they continue  increasing his followers and lot's of investors are wanted to join in bitcoin to invest, For me i think btc future is totally going to a good condition, and i wish bitcoin will grow up and being successful in near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: