Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:49:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Futures  (Read 1603 times)
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:03:09 AM

We dont ever know what will happen in the near future . For me i think btc future is totally going to a good condition , i feel btc price will increase . I have a lot of posotive vibes in my bodyto have an positive result . 😊

I see that huge majority of the people in this thread didn't understand what bitcoin futures mean. It's like that unfortunately with everything, there are clueless people who think they will be millionaires overnight
Dswaggers

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

Heyyy Guys , what do you think about the Bitcoin futures listings ?
i think it is was great at the future because of its possibility to increase the amount of users so there is so much thing to happen at the future maybe its good or bad we know that prediction is not a reality so we find out that when it comes to the day!

No one can predict whats the future of bitcoin ethier it is good or bad but in my opinion bitcoin in the future have a lot of possibility to happen..Were aiming good future in bitcoin let's stay positive....
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:31:31 AM

it would be better if we did not talk about the future. buy bitcoin and hold, then sell as usual. we do daily trading with a very thorough analysis. the price of the day, and the calculation of prices for the next few days. it's more like talking about a distant future.
jajanggsr

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:35:22 AM

well i think bitcoin futures will exist in the major markets because most rich guys don't understand Bitcoin and they don't want to work together and I believe that bitcoin futures will help to lower its volatility, We think that everybody and everywhere,  every company it accept in future.
Compiler

Activity: 434
Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:38:11 AM

Depends on: The trust of the investment community and The stance of organizations, Blockchain helps too.
ahhmad

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:40:30 AM

well according to me i Think the future of bitcoin is very bright. cuz not everytime the bitcoins dump so bad also its price spike up. moon rocketing as if you know bitcoin reaches 7k to 20K in just 3 weeks
Isaythebitcoinbitch

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:53:31 AM

I don't know it this is a good or a bad thing.
But I think is a bad thing for many reasons. yeah, for many many reasons.
anyway there's no correlation between spot market and future market as many people say.
shalaza

Activity: 283

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:16:39 PM

What is happening now is a phase which would be passed. Bitcoin will improve in the coming months and that is when those dumping now will regret
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:06:43 PM

Heyyy Guys , what do you think about the Bitcoin futures listings ?

Because of the current performance of the bitcoin, I am sure that it will rises to the top! Although it faces challenges like uncertain value in the market, it will still remain no matter what because people have experienced and saw the life changing it implies on us. Bitcoin will be more successful and people will embrace it definitely.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:09:16 PM

bitcoin died already 100 times before, this sh itty organizations will do anything in their power to denigrate bitcoin, but they will never achieve their final goal, to stop bitcoin as much as they can. So yeah they can continue telling us fairy tales, we simply don't care much
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:13:53 PM

it would be better if we did not talk about the future. buy bitcoin and hold, then sell as usual. we do daily trading with a very thorough analysis. the price of the day, and the calculation of prices for the next few days. it's more like talking about a distant future.

I think it's better to think about your future or the future of bitcoin, because if you will see what cam be the future you will have a strength feeling to hold your bitcoin because you will believe on it .
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:21:58 PM

If we be the one to assist the future of bitcoin it will be the number one electronic currency  and  doing good in the market.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:27:47 PM

No one can tell what will be the future but in this year the maximum price of bitcoin can reach is $15k as on each bull run their is a selling pressure.
Giftedcrypt

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:46:34 PM

Bitcoin is the future, anyone who is yet to embrace the blockchain technology, and the opportunities that comes with bitcoin after now,will be running kind of late..
dolon_r12

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 03:29:50 PM

Bitcoin's future is very bright. Because Bitcoin has earned her recognition in every country of the world and has earned a reputatio. Bitcoin will be recognized as the foreign currency of the world in the same way as Bitcoin has achieved the trust of every person.
Arafat01775

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:39:57 PM

I think bitcoin have a bright future. Bitcoin price is now low but its not permanent. Every crypto currency price will be up down. So don't worry. I think if you stay with bitcoin then its gives you profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: